Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The twins got in the shower, soaped themselves up quickly and rinsed off. They wanted to touch each other badly but they didn’t dare or else they might end up getting caught by their parents. They dried off quickly and went back to their room to get dressed.

After they got dressed, they went downstairs to watch TV. The smell of sex was gone but the house had warmed up with the windows open. Alex closed the windows and turned on the AC. He went back upstairs and closed the windows in their room as well.

He went back downstairs and Allie was on the sofa watching some movie on TV. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. She snuggled into his chest as they watched the movie.

After several minutes of watching the movie, Alex said, “Allie, we have to figure out how we are going to keep what we’re doing under wraps. I think we’re going to have to date others. It will keep Mom & Dad - and others - off the scent. We have Homecoming and senior prom coming up this year so it would look really funny if we went with each other.”

Allie said, “Uh huh. That makes sense. God, I wish we could be more open about this. I want to shout to the world that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“I want to do the same thing, baby,” Alex replied. “But in order to get where we want to be, we have to act like normal brothers and sisters do. We don’t have to fight but we can’t be acting like boyfriend and girlfriend around here.”

Allie said, “Well, we can still go to the drive in and other places out of town, can’t we?”

Alex said, “Of course, we can just say we’re going on a double date like we normally do.”

Allie said, “That’s fine as long as we get to be together.”

Alex said, “Just trust me and everything will work out OK.”

Allie kissed him and said, “I’ll always trust you.”

Alex couldn’t resist cupping one of Allie’s soft breasts while they were kissing. Allie moaned and said, “No fair. Mom and Dad will be here any minute.”

Alex grinned and said, “Sorry, I couldn’t resist.” The buzzer for the dryer went off and they got up to go downstairs. Allie spotted a condom wrapper on the table beside the chair where they had made love earlier.

Allie said, “Alex, we have to get rid of these! They must be all over!”

Alex said, “Calm down. Now let’s see where we did it. There was our bedroom, our bathroom, outside, in the kitchen and in here. We already threw the stuff away when we were outside. I’ll go upstairs and you look down here for them and we’ll throw them in the bottom of the garbage in the kitchen.”

Allie agreed and they went looking for any stray wrappers. Alex found a couple in the bedroom but the one they used in the kitchen had been thrown away. He went back downstairs and threw the condom wrappers deep down in the kitchen wastebasket. He raised his eyebrows to Allie as if to say, that was a close one.

They went down to the basement and took the remaining clothes out of the dryer and folded them. A few minutes later they heard the kitchen door open.

“Alex, Allie, are you here?” their mother shouted from the kitchen.

Alex shouted back, “We’re down here, Mom.” Allie ran upstairs to greet her parents. She enjoyed her wild weekend with her brother but she loved her parents and missed them.

“Hi, Mom and Dad, how was the lake?”

“Oh, it was fun but if I had to listen about how he bought that boat one more time, I was going to drown myself,” her dad responded.

Allie frowned and said, “Daddy, don’t say things like that.”

Her dad smiled and said, “I’m sorry, honey. Where’s your brother?”

“He’s still downstairs,” she said. “We were folding clothes cause we did laundry today. Even the sheets on your bed.”

Her mom smiled and hugged Allie. “Thank you, sweetie.” Alex had come back upstairs and shook his father’s hand.

“Allie said you two did laundry today. Thank you very much, son. Your mother sure wasn’t looking forward to doing that tonight.”

His mom hugged him and said, “Thanks to the both of you. Allie and I will put these clothes away and Alex, you and your father get the rest of the stuff inside.”

Alex helped his dad and Allie did likewise for her mom. After they finished, they gathered in the living room and talked about the trip. The twins exchanged secret smiles in remembrance of their hot weekend. “Hey, are you kids hungry?” their dad asked.

They hadn’t eaten anything since they were watching the ballgame and the hot sex they had worked up quite an appetite. They said they were and he pulled out a $20.

“Why don’t you two go to Gino’s and get an extra-large pizza and stop off at the Dairy Freeze from some ice cream. Your mom’s pretty tired and you two were such good kids this weekend, you deserve a reward.”

The twins cheered and drove off to get dinner and dessert. As soon as they were around the block, Alex pulled the car over and kissed Allie. The siblings made out hot and heavy for about 5 minute. When Alex broke the kiss he said, “I love you, Sis.”

“I love you too, Alex.”

He smiled and said, “We better get that pizza.”

Allie nodded and Alex pulled back out into the street. As soon as he did that Allie put her hand on his crotch and rubbed his cock through his pants. He was somewhat hard when he kissed her but she got him to full hardness again by the time they got to Gino’s.

Alex gave her the money and said, “Here, you go in and get it. I can’t go in there in my condition.”

Allie said, “Poor baby. I’d love to take care of that for you but I have to get the pizza.”

Allie went in swaying her hips to give Alex a show. He rolled down the windows and turned on the radio while he waited for Allie. He tried to take his mind off Allie in hopes of getting his cock softer by listening to the music. It helped some but even at a semi-erect state, Alex still looked like most males would if they were fully erect.

All of a sudden, a female voice called him, “Alex, what are you doing here?” It was Beth Young who was in Alex’s and Allie’s grade. She was a very pretty and popular girl.

Alex stammered a minute and said, “Oh, hi, Beth, I’m just out here waiting for Allie to pick up a pizza.”

Beth said, “Yeah, me too. My dad’s waiting for me in the car. So, how is your summer going? You and Allie still working at the Dairy Freeze?”

He said, “Yup. It’s pretty cool working there in the summer.”

Beth laughed at Alex’s pun and said, “I bet it is. You getting excited about senior year?”

Alex said, “Oh, yeah. It should be a lot of fun. We’ll rule the school now.”

As Alex was talking, Beth had inadvertently looked down and noticed Alex’s bulge. She mistakenly thought he had got hard looking at her. She had always liked Alex but had never thought of him as hunky until just then. Beth decided to go into heavy flirting mode.

She leaned over a little to give Alex a better look at what was in her tank top. They were probably a little bigger than Allie’s and if things were different, Alex would love to get her in bed. The two teens kept talking and Beth lauged at things he said and gave him subtle touches on his shoulder and arm.

Alex noticed the flirting and remembered what he told Allie earlier that day about dating others. “So, Beth, do you have any plans for Friday? Raiders of the Lost Ark is playing uptown. You interested in going?”

“Sure, I’d love to. I’ve been waiting to see it.”

Alex said, “I’ll call you later this week.”

Beth said, “OK. I better get the pizza or Daddy’s going to wonder what has happened to me. Bye.”

Beth went into the restaurant swiveling her hips much like Allie did. A few minutes later, Allie came back out with the pizza. “Guess who I ran into?” she asked Alex.

“Mmmmm, Beth Young?” he said.

“You must have seen her come in,” Allie said.

“Actually, she came up to me and started talking,” he said. “One thing led to another and I we’re going on a date on Friday night.” Allie’s face fell in disappointment. “Hey, Angel, you’re my one and only. But we do have to see others until we get to college. It’ll also be a good thing to tease me about it in front of Mom and Dad.”

Allie smiled wanly and said, “Yeah, I know. She definitely has good taste.”

Alex kissed her and said, “Thanks. Let’s go get the ice cream.”

As they drove over, Allie got worried again. “Alex, are you going to fuck her?”

Alex glanced over at her and said, “No, of course not. You’re the only person I ever want to have sex with.”

Allie sighed in relief and said, “That makes me very happy, Alex. But I think we need to have some ground rules on what we can and cannot do in dates.”

Alex said, “Yeah, you’re right. I tell you what. I promise to only feel a girl up and the most she can do to me is give me a hand and blow job if you promise to do the same.”

Allie nodded and said, “By feeling up, do you mean over the shirt, over the bra or bare skin?”

Alex thought about it and said, “Bare skin.”

She said, “Deal. But the only tits you suck are mine and I promise not to let anyone else but you suck mine.”

Alex said, “I can live with that.”

Allie said, “And no feeling a girl up below the waist. I won’t let a guy touch me there if you don’t touch any girls but me there.”

Alex said, “That’s fine.” They pulled into the Dairy Freeze and talked to their boss a little then left with the ice cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.