Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

They went downstairs and Allie warmed up the food their mom had left them. Allie had a big smile on her face as she puttered around the kitchen and dining room getting their meal ready. Alex sat in a chair at the kitchen table watching his lovely sister make dinner as if she were the lady of the house. He was just as happy as she was. He felt like he was a man now and he and Allie were closer than they had ever been. He wanted to be in her - not necessarily making love to her but actually sharing a body with her.

Alex was brought out of his thoughts by Allie calling him to dinner. He walked into the dining room and saw that Allie had it all set up with candles and the good china. Neither of them drank so Allie had poured them two glasses of grape juice to simulate wine. Alex sat down at the head of the table where his dad usually sat.

The meal wasn’t anything fancy - pot roast, carrots, potatoes - but to them it was just as good as a meal at a fancy restaurant. They had done this before but this time they were dining as adults, not kids. They had deflowered each other and made love for the first time.

Allie had adjusted her robe so her cleavage was on display. Alex had trouble focusing on dinner with his sexy sister displaying her goodies. “Keep it up, Allie and I’m going to fuck you right on this table.”

Allie cocked an eyebrow, grinned and said, “Promises, promises.”

Alex thought about taking Allie on the table right then and there. The problem was his condoms were upstairs and he didn’t want to damage the table. He laughed and continued to eat his dinner and ogle his sister.

Afterwards they cleared the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. Alex still was going to pull his own weight even though he was being more assertive. After they finished, they went into the family room and watched TV. They had cable so they had a pretty good selection to choose from. They settled on a romantic movie.

Allie laid in Alex’s arms feeling warm, safe and loved. Alex’s hand made its way into his sister’s robe and he fondled her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers. That made Allie so hot and her hand went down and fished out Alex’s cock through the fly in his boxers. Allie stroked his erect cock up until the third act of the movie when his sister’s stroking was just too much for Alex and he came all over Allie’s hand.

Allie smiled as her brother shot his load over her hand, robe and his boxers. “That was nice,” she said as she licked his cum off her hand. “So, you want to finish watching the movie and then go up and take our bath?”

Alex nodded and he moved his hand between his sister’s legs. She was very wet and had had a mini-orgasm at one point during the movie when Alex pinched her nipples.

Allie was a little sticky down there from the mixture of her blood and cum when her brother fucked her a little while ago. Alex had a couple of fingers playing around her pussy. Allie moaned at her brother’s expert touch. He didn’t insert his fingers inside her but just played around with her engorged lips and clit. His touch was very light and it drove Allie wild. She wanted that big cock inside her pussy again. Just as the movie came to an end, Alex made his sister cum again. He licked her cum off his fingers and Allie licked some off too.

After the credits finished the twins went upstairs for their bath. They washed all his cum and blood off their bodies and Allie laid on top of Alex as they relaxed in the tub.

“Alex?” Allie asked.

“Yeah, hon?” he answered.

“How many more of those condoms do you have?”

“Only two more. One for tonight and one for tomorrow.”

Allie frowned. Alex saw her frown and asked what was wrong.

“I was hoping you had more than that so we could make love some more.”

Alex laughed and said, “I think I can go out tomorrow and get some more. But we’ve got a lot of work to do tomorrow. We have to wash our sheets and the stuff we were wearing tonight so Mom and Dad won’t get wise.”

Allie nodded and said, “I’m still thinking about you fucking me on the dining room table. God that would be naughty.”

Alex said, “You have any other places you want to fuck?”

Allie said, “Well, in here and out in the back yard. God that would be so hot doing it outside. And on the kitchen floor.”

Alex chuckled and said, “Sounds like you’ve been thinking about this a lot.”

Allie blushed and said, “Yeah, I guess. It was just so good and I just want to do it everywhere all the time.”

Alex said, “OK, but I don’t know about the table. How could we explain it to Mom and Dad? ‘Well, you see, Dad, Mom; Allie and I broke the table cause we were fucking on it.’”

Allie laughed and said, “I bet they would forget about the table if we told them we were fucking.”

Alex laughed and said, “No kidding, Allie, we got to be careful when they get back. After tomorrow it may be quite a while before we can fuck again. It’s going to be tempting to do it when they are home.”

Allie said, “What about if we like set our alarm for 3 a.m. and fuck then?”

Alex frowned and said. “As much as I love fucking you, that would be too chancy. We’ll figure something out. But we’ll be in college soon and then we can make love any time we want.”

Allie turned over, splashing water all over, and kissed her brother hard on the lips. “I love you so much, Alex! I can’t wait either.”

Allie had positioned herself semi-intentionally so that Alex’s cock was right about at her pussy. She wanted him right then. She continued to kiss her brother while squirming around so his dick was trapped in her pussy. She started lowering herself on his cock but Alex took hold of her hips and reluctantly pulled her off his erection.

“Allie, we can’t. Not without a condom.”

Allie pouted and said, “But I want you now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.