Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The twins had problems concentrating on their school work that day. They were filled with anticipation for their trip to the library. Alex’s cock got hard every so often - especially when he looked at or thought about Allie. During math class Allie went up to the board to solve a problem. Alex looked at his sister in her blouse, plaid skirt and white stockings and his dick got hard again. After Allie solved the problem, she noticed Alex staring at her and his hands in his lap. She figured his thingy was hard again and stifled a giggle as she went back to her seat.

They finished out the day at school as their hormones were working overtime. After school they caught the bus to the library. They rightly figured that they would find the answers easier there than they would at the school library. It was also more anonymous. They got to the library and went to the card catalog. They looked up subjects like sex education and pregnancy. The twins got the numbers of the books that they thought would give them the answers they sought. They also got a couple of regular books just in case someone came by and saw what they were looking at.

They took their books to an out of the way corner table. They sat next to each other and opened up the first book. That book was about pregnancies and how to care for newborn babies. That wasn’t really what they were looking for so they opened another one. The second one was somewhat more helpful. It went into more detail about what sex was and how adolescents develop and expanded on the subject of puberty. They found out that blood flows to a man’s penis when he is aroused and that makes it easier to insert it into a woman’s vagina.

They looked through the book some more and although it was very detailed on how to make a baby it was pretty clinical and it really didn’t go into more detail than that. They put that book aside and started to open up another one but as they were doing that, a librarian walked by their table. Allie thought quickly and immediately opened up the other book they brought over so it wouldn’t appear like they were reading the sex stuff. After the librarian passed by their table and was out of sight they put down the other book and opened the other book they got about sex.

That book was somewhat different than the others. It actually went into detail about what aroused males and females. One of the most relevant passages was about what happens to a man’s penis and a woman’s vagina and breasts when they were aroused. It also mentioned that boys and girls going through puberty experience arousal without a sexual reason. It then talked about masturbation. The twins were smart enough to figure out that that was what Alex was doing to Allie that morning in the shower. The book went into more detail about the act of masturbation.

The twins were getting very excited about all of the new information they read and it was evident looking at Alex’s pants. Allie’s nipples got hard too but that was not as obvious. Allie looked at the clock on the wall and realized that they needed to get home. They surely couldn’t check out the book so they resolved to come back to the library and read more of the book. They put the books back where they found them and made sure to remember that last book and what page they last read.

They got on the bus and rode it close to their house and walked the rest of the way home. They went upstairs to their room and changed out of their school clothes. Their parents weren’t home yet and Alex was still hard from reading those books and looking at his pretty sister in her underwear. Since they were twins they had the ability at times to know what the other was thinking.

Allie said, “Alex, do you want to masturbate?” Alex’s face reddened and he nodded his head. She said, “It’s OK if you want to. I can just go downstairs and watch TV while you do.”

Alex remembered to be honest and said, “Thanks. You can stay if you want to. I don’t mind.”

Allie thought that was so sweet of Alex that he wanted her to stay and share that with her. In truth she would have been a little hurt if he didn’t want her to stay since they had shared every important event since they were born.

Allie sat on the foot of her bed in her bra and panties watching her brother undress. She thought he looked so cute naked. Alex lay on his bed and started rubbing his erect cock with the palm of his right hand. The feelings Alex were getting were like what he got that morning in the shower. After a few strokes Alex felt that sensation build up in his testicles and cum came shooting out all over him and his bed. Allie was watching in adoration and thought it was so cool Alex could do that.

After he recovered Alex looked around for something to wipe his cum off with. Allie got some tissues from beside her bed and gave them to her brother. She was watching him clean himself off and especially paid attention to his cock. It really wasn’t in a sexual way but more out of curiosity. She noticed how it shrank after he shot his load.

The opening of the front door interrupted Allie’s thoughts. Their mom usually got home about that time so Allie told Alex, “We better get dressed quick.”

Alex threw the tissues away and put on some underwear, a T-shirt and blue jeans. Allie put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. By the time their mom got up to their room, the twins were dressed and reading their text books. After asking how their day was, their mom went back downstairs to start supper.

After she left the twins gave each other a look with the unspoken thought of, “Boy, was that close.” Alex thought to himself that masturbating in the afternoon was a risky proposition and he had better not do that again. Allie was still fascinated by what Alex did and couldn’t wait to see him do it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.