The Day After the World Ends - Cover

The Day After the World Ends

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Flash Story: An existential flash. F solo since there is no code...

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   .

“The world ends every day for those who die,” Mika read. “Defend or refute this statement,” the instructions on the test continued.

“That ought to be easy,” Mika thought. ‘The statement is true for everyone who dies, and untrue for everyone who lives,’ she wrote. ‘There is nothing more that needs to be said about the statement, any further writing on the subject would be futile.’

Mika signed her name to the test and got up to turn it in. “Are you sure you want to stop writing?” the test proctor asked.

Mika shrugged as she answered, “Either I passed or failed. In the grand scheme of my life, I doubt a failing grade in a mandatory philosophy course will keep me from becoming a barrista. Of course I could become a congress woman...” she trailed off as she dropped the paper.

As she exited the room with the intention of dialing 0 on the pink telephone she again wondered whether or not she was wasting her time and her parents money going to college... ?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.