The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Emily Elizabeth slips across the cold landscape between her house and the big, main barn. There is a slight chill in the air, one of those rare cold nights that come in the spring like the last fingers of winter are trying desperately to cling on to existence. With a light blanket covering her shoulders, she pulls open the barn door and steps inside. Her fingers find the switch for the lights. She then flicks them on.

Her eyes dart around the barn, looking for any signs of one of the farm hands or some little animal scurrying about like a raccoon or opossum. There is nothing but horses and hay and her. She looks at each stall, seeing each dark. The girl already knows which horse is making the noise, though it is quiet now. One by one, her eyes move and settle, move and settle, until they settle of the single stall with a horse head poking out of it ... Blackie.

She still doesn’t know how she knows the horse’s name. Maybe she heard on of the farm hand’s say it. Maybe her father mentioned it at the table. It doesn’t really know where she heard it. Emily Elizabeth just knows she did. What she does find weird if her sudden attraction to the stallion. In all the opportunities she has had in town, there were those same opportunities here all along. Whether man or beast, she gets her sexual needs filled, right? Of course it cannot be right sucking a giant horse cock to completion but she did it anyway, and now she is hear again. It wasn’t the whiny of the horse that lured her from her warm bed, it was something else. Normally she could be content with her dreams of Jake or now Rick, but she feels compelled to be here instead.

The girl is so confused. She needs time to think. She needs to clear her head. And she needs to do it now, because without thinking about it, Emily Elizabeth finds herself naked with the stall door open, standing right next the big, black beast. She questions her situation, random disorganized thoughts rumbling around like a pinball in a game bounce around in her head. She shakes it clear, hoping up into the saddle and bounding for the door. Out they fly, the barn door crashing open. She doesn’t care it the noise wakes her parents or the farm hands, she is free. Out past the large oak tree she rides. Out past the fence built to keep in any stray cattle or horses they bound past. Out into the greater pasture into the soft moonlight of the quarter moon she glides upon the back of her magnificent steed.

She wishes she could just ride forever, leave her whole life behind. She isn’t abused or mistreated; she’s just denied the world and everything in it. Being fifteen, many wouldn’t think of her as intelligent as someone twenty-five or as attractive as someone eighteen, but she is both. She has a warm, inquisitive curiosity about life. Eventually she slows Blackie down to tread along at a slow pace. With only a quarter moon the landscape is fairly dark. It seems far more peaceful with it being darker, almost primordial. Her breasts sway with each step the horse takes and her nipples are growing, erect not only from the slight chill but from the friction with her nightgown. She is becoming wet from the steady and constant rhythm of the stallion’s steps. And soon, Emily Elizabeth is yearning for sexual contact.

She opens the blanket up and reaches up to her breast, squeezing the nipple, deciding in that moment to find a quiet place to dismount and pursue physical pleasure. Her mind is still on Rick, but it is maybe more unconsciously on Blackie. There is a small pond for the horses and cattle to drink from and bathe in not far from where she is now. She guides the steed over to it, getting off to let him drink. She takes off his saddle and bridle, letting him have some freedom to roam. The girl looks around, maybe a little paranoid that with the noise of her leaving might have triggered her father or one of the hands to follow her, but it is fairly dark, the pond pretty secluded and there is definitely nobody following her.

Now there is a chill in the air, but it is not as bad down here by the pond, besides the way she feels, all hot from her arousal then and now, the chill doesn’t really bother her all that much. So she takes off her nightgown, letting it crumple into a pile on the cool, green grass. Running her hands down her belly to her thighs, Emily Elizabeth parts her leg, and thus her folds to reveal the moist pinkness of her pussy. Slipping a finger deep inside her, she slowly rubs her clit with a second. If she wasn’t hot from arousal before, she certainly is now.

Emily Elizabeth looks around to make sure Blackie hasn’t wandered off and finding that he is watching her with an intensity that surprises her. She walks over to him and scratches him between the ears. Blackie in turn sniffs her breasts. She may have had her dreams mentioning her fun with the horse before, and she may have well enjoyed what had happened, but she certainly cannot do it again. Besides, the girl is more interested in human men with normal cocks—men like Rick Blackburn. Yet as she stands here, scratching the stallion, she cannot help but look, noticing the thick hose of his flaccid member flaccid hanging between his legs. She remembers just what it looked like erect. How it felt. How it tasted. How much it had turned her on.

Rubbing her hand along his back, Emily Elizabeth walks down his flank to examine his flaccidness at a closer view point. She slowly reaches under his belly to run her fingers down its rubbery length. “I can’t believe I’m doing this again,” she whispers to the stallion. “What’s wrong with me? Why do I find your horse dick so tempting?” Blackie snorts and stamps the ground lightly. His cock grows becoming fully distended and erect. Emily Elizabeth is on fire. Her snatch burns, sending the flames of passion throughout the rest of her body. She drops to her knees and starts to slowly pump him with both hands, wanting to see how big she can make it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.