From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

The Aboriginals of Australia are an interesting people. They have managed to hold on to their beliefs and old ways in spite of attempts to make them more civilized and Christian. I find their view of the world and creation, in what we have come to refer to as “Dreamtime,” to be fascinating. Depending on where the tribe is from the creator(s) differ.

I’ve barely scratched the surface of the history of the Aboriginals of Australia, but to understand that there is a civilization that has roots that can be traced back tens of thousands of years is totally awe inspiring. For them, creation is not something that happened, but something continuously ongoing. I’ve tried to speak with Victor about this, but he is mute on the subject.

I said, previously, that I love history. This is just one example of why. Civilizations, how they have risen and fallen are enthralling to me. The conquest and then retreat of the Mongols and how they affected the West is quite a story. It is believed that Genghis Khan sired so many children among those he and his horde conquered that significant portions of the world’s population are descended from him and his sons. When DNA testing becomes possible for everyone, I’m sure we’ll learn more.


I’m thinking of taking programming classes. Right now, my school provides courses in basic and C++. I’ve already learned how to create programs in Basic on my own, and am working on learning C++ on my Mac. Having an actual class on the subject would be nice. I learn more in a classroom situation where I can get answers, or at least be given a direction to search to find what I need. I will admit that the movie Hackers sparked a little of my interest.

I now know that the movie was short on facts when it comes to actual hacking and computer programming. That hasn’t diminished my interest in learning to code, however. I like the way programming flows; how it has to follow logic to come to an answer or conclusion. If you feed it garbage, you get garbage. Basic is a great stepping stone if you’re trying to learn it on your own. I can envision a day when entire homes are controlled by computer systems.

While I’m looking into actual classes in programming in C++, I have obtained a copy of “C++ for Dummies,” by Stephen Randy Davis. I’m learning from it, but feel I could learn more in a structured class. Until then, this will have to do. I’m hoping it will give me a leg up when I do get enrolled.


That’s February for me. Programming and history are what drive me. I do well in all my classes, but I live for history.

We’ve started practice for soccer, which begins with the arrival of spring, which is just over a month away. On that note, our school’s Valentine’s Dance is tomorrow. Valentine’s day is actually on Saturday, the 14th. Terry will be in jeans and a purple flannel shirt to match my purple squaw dress.

Mom and I contacted friends down in El Paso to get one made to order. It is a deep purple, with a lot of beadwork, and I’m told I look gorgeous in it. I have petticoats do go with it, but I really would prefer not to wear them. You try sitting down wearing a dress with petticoats and tell me how much you like it!


It seems that I’ll be wearing the petticoats to school, but I won’t have to wear them for the dance. Thank goodness for small favors. Sometimes I wonder about my friends. If I’m the only female with petticoats under my dress, I am going to be furious.


It’s Friday, and I’m (not) in love. I’m steaming mad. I was told that others would be wearing dresses with petticoats and they didn’t lie. Not exactly. Teachers do not count, in my opinion. Nor do the two jocks who are willing and brave enough to pull this stunt of wearing dresses with petticoats.

My friends seem to be avoiding me. I wonder why. eye-roll

I’ve divested myself of the petticoats, and the two jocks have changed back into their typical jeans and shirts. It did make me laugh to see them like that. I hope someone got pictures and they end up in the yearbook.

I can’t wait for the school day to end. This day is proving to be too tedious to bear. At least, this is a long weekend as Monday is President’s day. Terry had better be on his best behavior tonight, or he’s in for a dry weekend.


Terry drove me home and stayed for supper and had me for dessert before we sat down to eat. We couldn’t get too worked up. We had a dance to go to. We did bring each other off, to help us reduce the levels of sexual tension that had been building between us. I wonder what he would think if I asked him to fist my hot tight pussy. I’ll try to find out before the end of school.


The dance was scheduled to begin at 7 pm, the doors opened at 6:45, and I had to be there at 6 pm for those final checks and what not. Terry drove us down, and we were on time, but no one else seemed to be. This is so damned frustrating!

It’s ten minutes after 6 pm when someone finally arrives, with the keys. Terry and I are still the only ones, on the dance committee, here though, and I’m not happy with this situation. The band arrived at 6:30 pm, which is barely enough time to get set up and make sure their equipment is working with ours. I’m not too sure about these guys. They look like something right out of the 1950s.

People are starting to show up, and I don’t have the cashbox, money to make change, or tickets to sell for those who didn’t buy them ahead of time. I can’t forget the food and drinks that are supposed to be on hand, too! Time to make a wish.

I consider how to go about wording the wish. I need the cashbox, tickets, and sand fleas to infest the people who are supposed to be here with me to make this all work.

After a little consideration, I made the wish. Within two minutes someone showed up with the cashbox, cash, and tickets. She seemed a bit itchy when she handed it all over and ran off. Next, a couple of the cafeteria ladies came in with rolling tables that are loaded up with pitchers of punch, cans of soda, and bottles of water, as well as trays with finger foods. We’re here to dance and socialize. We should have eaten before arriving.

The ladies set everything up in a quick, efficient manner and keep watch over everything. The chaperones show up right at 7 pm when the music starts.

Terry helped me get things moving, and we had everyone with tickets in hand come to the front to get them in the gym as fast as we could, we then started taking care of those who were buying tickets at the door.

It isn’t until nearly a quarter after 7 pm that the rest of the dance committee shows up. They can’t seem to stop itching. I turn the show over to them, grab Terry’s hand and head off to the dance floor and do my best to forget the shit those bitches pulled on me. They won’t soon forget discovering that they are all infected by crabs, in the coming days. There are going to be accusations flying, that’s for sure. Oh, yeah, about that. There aren’t sand fleas local to us, so Victor went with crabs. Some young women are going to find themselves with real bad reputations in the near future.


The band was a 1950s style band, but the music was excellent and easy to dance to. Terry and I had taken some dance lessons so we could do more than sway on the dance floor, which meant that we were one of the few couples who could actually dance. Swing is a lot of fun and goes exceptionally well with music from the 1950s.

We stopped, and Terry went to grab us some bottles of water while I went back to the table at which we had our seats, which was when tonight’s next bit of unfortunate business took place.

For starters, my coat was on the ground, as was Terry’s jacket. Then, there were the two idiots sitting where we had been sitting. They laughed when they noticed me noticing my coat and his jacket laying on the floor. I didn’t want either Terry or myself to get into trouble tonight, so I just picked up our coats and made another wish as I stared daggers at the two assholes.

I made sure I was standing well back from the two useless cretins as I wished for them to be overwhelmed by a 24-hour flu. The looks on their faces were priceless. They were up and running for the doors, holding their hands over their mouths, gagging as they went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.