Sword Saint Book Two (Incomplete) - Cover

Sword Saint Book Two (Incomplete)

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Chapter 13: Aftermath

Waking up with two beautiful naked women draped across your chest is a wonder, one I hope never get used to. Granted one of them was snoring lightly. Not that I will ever admit to it public, so I continued to lie on my back, replaying my memories from the previous night. They were insatiable, I don’t think that I could get it up again this morning with a crane, not that I would take back last night for a million dollars.

Goddess help me.

How do I not treat Chandra like a lover instead of my student? That’s going to be difficult. And Celia, how do I feel about her? I cared for her and I really liked her, but did I love her? Not yet. Would I? Not that they gave me much of a choice, so yes, I can easily see me falling for her too. Between the two of them, they already decided my fate. I still found it hard to believe that two beautiful women were willing to share me so easily. All that was left for me was to accept it and learn to love two women at the same time. I just have to make sure that I treated them the same, what I did for one, I would have to do for the other, or to.

Heh, I already started that with the spankings last night.

Not exactly the same though. I had to remember their differences and acknowledge those too.

Thinking of spankings, Celia seemed to enjoy hers maybe a bit too much. I’d have to be careful that she didn’t go overboard on her behavior just so that she earned more of them. How did she plan on dealing with all the extra time that I have to give Chandra because of her training? I hoped that it did not lead to undue jealousy or contention which could develop a rift between us.

The snoring stopped and Celia reached over to stroke Chandra’s flank, waking her. Chandra wiped the drool from the side of her mouth, they both looked at each other and passed some sort of signal since they both nodded before turning back to look at me.

“Morning Husband,” they said in stereo. To which I groaned and they both started giggling.

“I don’t remember saying ‘I do’.’’ I replied mock plaintively.

“Oh, but you did last night,” responded a Cheshire grinning Chandra.

“Many times,” Celia added with her own grin. Which caused them to burst into another round of giggles.

I groaned again in defeat. I already knew that I had no chance against their plotting. Their parents did have me worried though. Chandra’s father didn’t like me as it was and now, I’d just made love to his daughter and her friend. Now they both wanted to marry me and I couldn’t see him taking it well. Hopefully Celia’s family would be more reasonable. Thankfully I have Mother Browynn’s blessing to date and once she becomes a Sister, marry Chandra.

“Chandra, you can’t get married until you become a full Sister. I asked Mother Browynn and that’s what she told me. As for you Celia, I won’t marry you until the both of you are able to.”

Giving each a quick kiss, “I do want to marry you Chandra and I do want to marry you Celia.” I held my breath waiting for their responses.

“I know, Chandra told me that we would have to wait until she is no longer a Postulant.”

“Just how long have you been plotting my demise?”

Celia giggled and Chandra laughed openly at me, but neither answered my query.

“Time to get out of bed, we need to eat and then start Chandra on her morning exercises.” With that, I smacked each lightly on each of their exposed asses and then sat up after I gave each of them a quick kiss on their respective noses. Climbing over Celia I was pinched on both cheeks simultaneously with a pair of silvery laughter accompanied those pinches. It is hard to be stern when you are naked but I tried.

With my hands on my hips I chastised them which just made them laugh harder. Disgruntled, I grabbed my boxers, used the small water closet and then washed up. The two of them claimed a good morning kiss from me before heading to their rooms to dress. Having a naked female grab you around the neck and give a heated kiss is a wonderful and arousing feeling. Having two do it is enough to wake the dead and boy did she ever, here I thought that I wouldn’t be able to get it up for the rest of the day. Did the two of them disabuse me of that notion. I almost picked up Celia and threw her back on the bed, but my stomach growling stopped me, that and my vow to treat them equally.

Or should I?

After Cara’s delicious breakfast I took Chandra outside and trained her for the rest of the morning. Celia picked out a book from my library and read while sitting on the bench as we worked out. By the time we finished we were both drenched so I herded us upstairs for a quick bath and then lunch.

“Weren’t you supposed to go to the temple and do something?” asked Celia.

“Oh shit! I completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me,” I rose and hurried out the door and rushed to the temple.

Cynthia and Mother Browynn were waiting for me when I arrived. Neither seemed pleased.

“I sincerely apologize, I completely forgot and did an extended workout with Chandra this morning. I had to be reminded about this. Again, I apologize, I have no excuse for my behavior.” I didn’t have an excuse, I was too worried about the girls’ activity to remember my name, let alone this appointment.

“Ok, let’s do this,” said Cynthia. She turned and led me into the temple to her room. I knelt on the floor near the center of her bed.

“Pull up your shirt, I want to see the wound.” The bitchy sister complied and exposed her right breast revealing an ugly scar that nicked the lower part of the firm flesh. I placed my hand gently on her abdomen. “This is going to take a lot out of the both of us.” I waited for her nod before I began.

I prayed for healing of the Sister that I so grievously wounded earlier. Filling myself up with Her glory, I transferred all my Goddess given strength upon Sister Cynthia. Feeling the power flow through my hands encouraged me to keep pushing until darkness overcame me.

Later, how much I was unsure of, my eyes opened to an unlit cell. Starving I slowly sat up and looked for the light under a door so that I could find my way out. A young Postulant, about 13 or so, was kneeling outside my door with a mug of wine and plate overflowing with cheese, crackers and some sort of jerky.

“My Lord, Mother Browynn said that you will be needing this.” The young girl stated as she handed me the cheese tray. I accepted the tray and beverage from her an sat back down on the bed.

“How’s Sister Cynthia?” I asked between bites.

“She is resting, my Lord.” The thin girl replied from her kneeling position by the door.

“What time is it?”

“It’s somewhere near the middle of the last candle of the day.” So somewhere about 11:00 pm. I finished eating, then left for the evening. I needed to go home to my girls since I didn’t tell them that I would be gone overnight.

The walk home was pleasant in the brisk night air under a mostly full moon, one that was slightly larger than the one from my former world. The front door was locked and I hadn’t brought my key so I woke Cara with my knocking and she let me in. After thanking the woman that ran my house, I headed up to my room wondering if the Dynamic Duo left me any room in my bed. One of them left a candle burning for me, so I was able to clearly witness Chandra engulf Celia in a spoon before undressing silently. Spooning Chandra in turn, I quickly relaxed and fell asleep myself.

In the morning, Celia woke me with a delicious hand job, she just used her fingertips to get me off. It was slow and languid and oh so exquisite. I don’t know where she learned this, nor did I care. She was building me into a crescendo with her ministrations. I groaned loudly which triggered a bout of giggles and came into her tiny hand in great spurts unable to put it off any longer. Celia then rubbed me softly with her other hand until I calmed down enough to catch my breath. I bent over and kissed her tenderly to thank her for this morning’s pleasure. Chandra was lying on her elbow on the other side of me watching us intently, so remembering my unspoken promise to treat them the same, I kissed her too. While we kissed, we heard a sound like a cat lapping a bowl of milk which caused us to look inquiringly at Celia to see what she was doing. It turned out that she was in the process of cleaning her hand with her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.