A Wait Problem - Cover

A Wait Problem

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Flash Story: In which we discover more about Cal/Denae's situation...

Tags: Fiction   Crime  

A Cocksockett Story

Cal woke in a panic. At least as much of a panic as the drugs flowing through his system leaving him feeling some what like he was floating on a cloud, wrapped in cotton wool. He expected his balls to feel like someone had tried to crush them just before he went to sleep...

BEEBEEBEEBEEP! What was a heart monitor doing so close to him, Cal wondered? BEEBEEBEEBEEP! He could feel his heart racing. He heard shuffling near by and then a warm fuzz that was even more than the one in which he was already wrapped seemed to envelope him. God he hoped someone wasn’t feeding him drugs to get him addicted. That didn’t seem right, he realized that he had fragmentary memories of things that had happened after Hammer had sold people the opportunity hurt him for money.

Then there were fuzzy memories of sex. Cal had dreamed, occasionally of finding a strong man to share his life with, someone who was kind and gentle with him. That certainly never applied to Hammer. One way or another the man seemed to constantly hurt, humiliate, belittle or otherwise make Cal’s life miserable in the few days he could recall, though the memories didn’t have near the same immediacy as the dreams he couldn’t remember that had thrust him forth from the arms of Morpheus.

Even in his drugged state, or maybe because of it, Cal realized that he was thinking differently than he had been the early morning that he had scraped together all the cash he had, and all that he could filch from his parents and vacated home due to his father finding one of the skirts he’d been experimenting with. He had a feeling that sometime in the missing time, and he was sure there was quite a bit of missing time between being frogmarched through the door to meet the neighbors near the flop where Hammer had first imprisoned him and now, there were things he could not yet remember. He wondered what had happened, what had been done to him, and what choices he had made in order to survive.

He was sure he felt a pair of breasts moving on his chest, though he shouldn’t have such growths, and hair was tickling his shoulder on at least one side. His head throbbed on that side as well, a hard, harsh beat that seemed to keep time with the distant, yet all too close beep of the heart monitor. The other side felt like someone had pulled at least a large handful of his hair out by the roots. He could sort of tell that his scalp had either been torn or cut and that the hair was gone there ... Would it grow back? Was he worried about that? Couldn’t he do like his dad was always harassing him to do and shave his head to at least a crew cut and minimize any problems?

Time went wonky and he tried to count heart beats, or maybe the drugs that were in his system were even more potent than the triple wrap of cotton wool feeling indicated. The only thing that Cal was certain of was that he seemed to have skipped some time because he hadn’t heard the door open, yet suddenly he heard Hammer ask, “How is she?”

The nurse, at least that was what Cal assumed the owner of the female voice that answered Hammer was, said, “That bastard cracked her skull! I don’t know what other damage was done since you don’t really want to check her into a hospital,” the woman’s voice was hard enough that for some reason it drove spikes into the pain in Cal’s skull ... His skull had been cracked by someone, and Hammer had sounded concerned for him, for all that he referred to him as her.

BEEBEEBEE! “Dammit! I didn’t want her to hear that!” the woman said as Cal’s heart sped up despite the drugs in his system.

“Can’t you do something for her?” Hammer’s voice carried more concern than Cal had ever heard in it.

“I don’t know enough to dare to give her any more drugs. Heck I’m worried she’s going to be addicted given how much I’ve been giving her, yet she needs to sleep and half the time she is waking up with panic attacks even though I’ve got her nearly to the point that I’m worried about overdoses too,” the woman who must be maybe? a doctor told Hammer.

“You get well,” Hammer said as his hand touched the side of Cal’s face and his voice carried a strange, at least to Cal’s memories, tone of sweetness, “I’ll hold the fuck who did this to you Denae, and you can kill him yourself if you want to.”

BEEBEEBEE!

“Jack, scram! I don’t think you’re helping her at all!” the doctor? ordered Hammer.

“It’s just a waiting game, she’s survived this long, she should come out of this healthy, I just wish you could bend a real doc to look at her.”

The drugs, and maybe the excitement seemed to catch up with Cal and he slipped into sleep as he thought with a girlish giggle, I’ve got a wait problem!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.