The Godgranddaughter's Lover - Cover

The Godgranddaughter's Lover

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3: Her return and their play

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Her return and their play - "What do the Vinters buy/Half so precious as what they sell?" When the Godgranddaughter, designated as the heiress of her mother's courtesan enterprise, is trained in the erotic arts and their teaching, and then picks her own special lover, the results will be spectacular.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Alternate History   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution  

“Look at me, Merlin. Look at me as a delightfully wicked woman, who enjoys lusty pleasure without concern for what’s socially approved. I want you to join me in that pleasure. Diane will help.”

Annamarie left, with hugs and steamy looks from Merlin, Diane, and Cath. “Merlin,” Diane suggested, “Why don’t we spend some time getting to know and trust one another in more general ways than sex alone? Don’t misinterpret. I’m hot for you.

Lady Annamarie returns

Annamarie raised her skirt to her waist. Underneath, the only clothing were laddered fishnet stockings and amazingly high heels. She caught me staring at her.

“Your eyes aren’t playing tricks. Those aren’t the same stockings that I wore going out. To my surprise, these young men had thought out a kink and prepared for it. They had fishnets, and a very nice pair of shoes, waiting. Apparently, when they made the appointment, they asked Ada for my sizes.

“Now, though, look above my stocking tops, at my upper thighs. See that they’re wet? That’s a mixture of cum, and my juices, running down them, from where the guys were busy.”

“Merlin, before we fuck, I’d like you to have had an orgasm or two, so you won’t be on a hair trigger.”

“Doesn’t sound terrible, and I’d expect a fast trigger to desensitize.”

“We’ve been semi-oral as it is. Your cum is tasty.”

“Well, mine is the first pussy I want you to experience. We’ll be flexible about other experiences. Tristan Taormino, who is a sex educator specializing in anal, is in town. Maybe she should lead your first experiences back there, along with me and with others.

“Hey, I’m not suggesting Dom/sub stuff, but I want to encourage you in something new. I’m going to sit down. Tell me what you want me to show off. Be explicit, and indeed nasty. Then I want you to stand in front of me and fuck my mouth--irrumatio, the technical term, more intense than fellatio.”

“OK, babe. Freshen your lipstick, then I’m going to get comfortable on the couch, and have you go down on me. Wait a minute. How about introducing me to 69?”

“Great idea, especially before you grow too tall.” She giggled. “My specialty, though, is a 77.”

“OK, Annamarie, I guess I have things to learn. What’s a 77??”

“It’s when you get ate more than in a 69.”

“Groan! Nothing wrong with wildly perverse sexual acts, but I’m not sure about puns like that. Oh well. My turn, now.”

I moved to the couch, as she applied lipstick. She put a pillow on the floor. “I’m going to kneel before you, my Merlin. Accept my gift of pleasure. I offer myself willingly but do use me as you like.” She made eye contact, and then flicked her tongue around the crown of my cock. With it lightly in her hand, she extended her tongue tip and vibrated it against my frenulum. Annamarie drew back her head, opened her mouth wide, and took me inside. Her head bobbed as she applied suction and whirled her tongue.

Given she was initiating me in the act, I doubt she expected me to last long, and I didn’t. My hips thrust and I felt hot fluid rushing through and out of my manhood. When I stopped pulsing, she moved onto the couch and kissed me thoroughly.

Eventually, she sighed. “To the books. I’m not going to clean up unless you like. We’re going to work seriously, but I want you to be provoked by the idea of your cum, dried on my face. Cath and Diane will go with us, but the main interaction will be ours. They will challenge us in their areas of expertise.”

Second round of study

“Merlin,” Annamarie observed, “we got to, but didn’t define fetish. I was going to speak of what they did with fishnets and shoes as fetish, but it occurred to me I shouldn’t do that until our definitions were synchronized.

“So what are they?” Annamarie giggled. “I’ve got some hot leather and PVC outfits that people call fetishistic, but, while they’re lots of fun, isn’t there a deeper meaning?”

I explained, “It started out in anthropology as a term for a non-living object with supernatural powers. Think of an idol, or maybe a magic weapon or wand. That goes back to the 17th century or so. It was used a lot to talk about African ceremonial magic or objects of worship.

“How do people get fetishes? Assorted sexologists of the late 19th to early 20th century believed that they were triggered by associations, where the fetish object was associated with something emotionally or sexually stimulating. Some thought it needed a predisposition, but there wasn’t much agreement. Freud, in my opinion, was weird on the subject. He had a concept of men’s “universal fear of castration”, and that fetishes were substitutes for the penis the boy assumed had been amputated from the mother. He didn’t think women had fetishes.”

“Merlin, I’ve heard a fair number of guys say that something about which they were fetish-y was something worn by a person early in their sex life. At some level, the fetish is a flashback.”

“Agreed. We get into conflict with the fairly broad anthropological definition, and the more narrow medical one. The anthropologists include body parts, activities such as smoking or ostentatious eating, or situations such as dominance.

Originally, most medical sources defined fetishism as a sexual interest in non-living objects, body parts or secretions. ICD-10 still limits it to non-living objects. The references require it to be present for at least six months.

Current definitions in the two main references, ICD-10, the International Classification of Diseases, 10th Edition, calls it “a reliance on non-living objects for sexual arousal and satisfaction. It is only considered a disorder when fetishistic activities are the foremost source of sexual satisfaction and become so compelling or unacceptable as to cause distress or interfere with normal sexual intercourse.

Slightly different is the American Psychiatric Association, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), The earlier DSM edition separated a focus on body parts rather than objects, being called partialism.

“Let’s use an example. Take off the stocking and shoe on one of your legs. When I stroke it and get especially turned on, that’s partialism, if it were hotter than kissing you. But if the intensity goes up with the heel and hose, that’s more strictly fetishistic. I have both. I think I’d get more intense if you had more clothes on. Hey, put on a really short skirt in leather and plastic, and I’d dig jerking off right now. Oh, cross-dressing is excluded.

Demonstration

“Great! Hey, I get turned on putting on something like that. How about we take a break for both of us to masturbate?

“Hey, let’s not think small. Does Diane push those buttons of yours?” Annamarie beckoned to her. Diane stood and posed, stroking her thigh.

“How about Cath? She doesn’t seem to meet the same fetish emphasis ... although maybe if she shows leg, that’s partial?”

“Hey, I know guys that flip out over my heavy horn-rimmed glasses, especially when I’m in the business outfit like this. Is that a fetish?”

Annamarie giggled. “I guess so. But I want to take advantage of your business look. May I assume that by now, you wear no panties?”

“You may so assume. I’ll bet you’re interested in my small, tight, butt.”

“You also assume correctly. Bend over in front of me. Merlin, get your face close, so you can see me rim her. I’ll do that to you later.” As I got close to a delightful view, I felt Diane take my hand and put it high on her thigh.


“Merlin, I want you on the bed. I know how disciplined you are, from meditation and martial arts. I’m pulling a control panel within reach.”

“Just lie there. The three of us will undress and position you. At first, relax.” She hit a button, and the Pachelbel Canon in D issued softly from the speakers.

“Hands and mouths will add spice, but I doubt you’ll have any problem in rising to the occasion. Diane and Cath, get on either side of him, legs pressed against his, and give him occasional kisses as spice. Now, longer music, building controlled power.” The music changed to the Bacchanale from Saint-Saens’ Samson and Delilah.

Several happy minutes followed. “Put a pillow under your head so you can look down. I’m going to get over you in cowgirl, so I can control the speed and depth, rather than you guess at it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.