Death Wish - Cover

Death Wish

Copyright© 2019 by Daedra

Chapter 6

Who would have thought? At least not me.

There I was, sitting on a swing, Heather holding my hand, Sarah kissing me on my lips. Despite the rollercoaster of emotions, I was not complaining. The sensation on my lips was unlike anything that I had ever experienced. This soft kiss was better than the tongue wrestling that I had done with Heather.

This was worth all the pain, the heartache and whatever else I had endured. Poor me was in heaven.

When the kiss ended and Sarah leaned back again, I just looked from her to Heather and back. Heather was actually smiling. It was a bright genuine smile from a sweet girl, which I had got to know just recently, but whom I cared for deeply. Seeing her smile was warming my soul.

Sarah was also smiling at me. She had, once again, taken hold of my other hand. Two gorgeous girls kneeling in front of me, smiling at me. The next time I looked at Heather, she got up on her knees, leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, quite similar to the one I had gotten from Sarah. Glancing at Sarah I saw that she was still smiling.

I do not understand women or girls or females in general.

“I don’t understand.” Smart me said. Yeah, I know. Some of you would have fucked both of them right there on the playground in bright daylight, oblivious to the audience consisting of mothers and fathers and toddlers and older children. Maybe a wild free-for-all orgy would have ensued during which I would have ended up being sodomized by our neighbor’s Doberman.

“Let’s talk at home.” Sarah said. Both of them got up and pulled me to my feet. I let them lead me back to our home, each of them attached to one of my hands. They absolutely refused to let go of me. It seemed as if they were afraid that I would run away.

Those things simply don’t happen in real life. I felt like a lamb being led to the slaughter by those two beautiful girls. Every other guy would probably have been elated, but I was just a jumble of emotions.

When they led me into our house, my mother took one look at us and her expression changed into something unrecognizable. Just as I was pulled out of sight, I saw the corners of her mouth go up into a smile. I am not really sure about that.

Somehow I expected us to go into my room. That shows how much I knew about girls. They dragged me into Sarah’s room, of course. I was led to her bed, where they proceeded to dump me onto it. Maybe they did not really dump me. Actually, they turned me around and positioned me carefully at the side of the bed and sat me down. Afterward, they made me scoot up until I sat with my back leaned against the middle of the headboard.

Sarah and Heather proceeded to crawl onto the bed with me and lay down, one on each side of me. Their heads rested on my thighs.

I did not know what to do. My arms were at my sides and I stared down at the girls. After a minute or ten, first Sarah took one of my hands and placed it on top of her head and after her, Heather did the same. On her own head, of course.

Even I could take a hint. I started petting their heads. It was actually very nice, sitting quietly on Sarah’s bed and playing with their hair. I could have tied them together without them noticing a thing. I said “could”, I did not do that. I am not that stupid. Maybe I would have been that stupid if the thought had crossed my mind.

“We talked about you.”, Sarah said quietly.

“You aren’t the typical kind of guy.”, Heather added while starting to caress my thigh, just above my knee.

“Quite unique, I would say.” Came from my sister, who mimicked Heather’s caresses on my other leg.

“Being deeply in love with your sister.” All of my movement ceased upon that statement from Heather. My whole body tensed up. Both girls continued stroking my thighs.

“Trying to kill yourself three times, because you cannot handle it.” There was a catch in my sister’s voice. I could feel my trousers getting damp.

Time to be honest. Who of you correctly guessed that the dampness was from both girls crying? And who of you thought that I pissed myself? Thought so.

“Somehow sensing my decision to shoot myself with my father’s gun.”

“Approaching Heather, who is nowhere near your social circle, maybe not even in the same universe socially, but nevertheless talking to her to save her from herself.”

“You were what I needed in my darkest hour. Without you, I would likely be dead now.”

“Despite her being in your bed, vulnerable to the extreme, you didn’t push her into anything.”

“Even after our first kisses, you just took care of me.”

“You could have had her, you know?”

“You were my lifeline, I would not have been able to deny you anything.”

“Yet you only showed her love and compassion, the thing that she needed most at that time.”

“I love you for that.”

“Me too.”

“Even now, after I told you everything. You know that I am nothing more than my father’s fucktoy. You could have abandoned me.”

“You continued to take care of her.”

“I felt, that I was not worth saving. Despite what you think, you are so much better than me.”

“You made a connection with each other. A bond, if you want to call it that. Strong enough to wake Heather in the middle of the night. Making her see, what you wanted to do.”

“I was disoriented and scared. Nearly panicking, I called Sarah.”

“I didn’t believe her at first, thinking it was a nightmare.”

“I kept begging her to check on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.