Meeting the Neighbors - Cover

Meeting the Neighbors

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Flash Story: More in Cal's life. Running can be worse than staying as he's discovering. A bit long for a flash, but still meets the definition

Tags: Ma/mt   Slavery   CrossDressing   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   Prostitution  

© 2010 Anne N. Mouse

Jack opened the door to the cell where he kept his latest boybitch. he’d watched the silly little halftwink nearly beat himself senseless trying to escape. he’d let the boybitch run himself ragged, then let the stupid fuck cry for a bit. Now he had a large to go box of bacon that he opened as soon as the door closed behind himself. It had an electronic key that would let him in and out, but no one else ... Well no one silly enough to be and obvious boy walking around in a skirt looking lost, then sleeping in an alley that one of Jack’s ho’s used as her place of business any way ... Jack waved the box under the nose of his latest project. He grinned when the boybitch’s eyes popped open.

“Suck my cock!” he demanded as he snapped the box closed and held it well out of reach of the boybitch.

The boybitch, really he ought to name the little cocksucker if he was going to spend such effort on him. Jake might refer to the runaway teen as a girl, but he never forgot that he was actually packing a pecker. Somewhat to his surprise the boy shook his head in negation of the command he’d been given.

That wouldn’t do. So moving quite a bit faster than his size might imply Jack snatched the boy up and twisted one of his arms up against the back of his neck while using his size and the pain the hold caused to put the boybitch on his knees.

Jack always carried a bit of scarlet lip dye which he painted on the boy’s lips when he gave up struggling after a bit of pain and realization that Jack had no intention of letting him go. Then he casually managed to slide the weakly kicking, “If you don’t be still I’ll break both your arms and throw you out!” Jack whispered to the boy to get him to quit struggling, boy into a pair of hot pink panties.

When Jack had the boy in the small and rather tight garment he said, “Today’s charge for food is that you suck my cock you little boybitch!”

“I donwanna,” the boybitch sobbed weakly.

“Well then, Caliente, it is time you met some of the neighbors,” Jack said as he popped the lock on the door and frogmarched the barely dressed boy out of the room to a hall full of jeering onlookers.

“You gonna turn that boy over to us like you’re supposed to?” shouted from somewhere near by a corpulent black police officer who was caressing a night stick or something similar while looking at Cal like he was a week away from his last meal and Cal was a steak on the grill.

“Nah you never want to pay me for the trouble of saving the lives of stupid bitches like her,” Jack shouted back.

“Sill the law...” the policeman shouted.

“You’ll get a cut soon enough won’t you?” Two or three scary looking women with crew cuts, leather clothes, and nasty looking tattoos sneered at the policeman.

“Hey Hammer, you sellin’ that bitch?” a hard looking man yelled from beyond the lesbians from hell that were looking at Cal like something they would like to torture to death.

“Maybe, if the price is right,” Jack shouted back.

“We’ll give you five dollars if you let us hurt the bitch, whether or not you sell her,” one of the frightening looking women who were the closest of the crowd to Cal.

“Let me see the money! No scars, no blood for that!” Jack yelled as the woman flashed some money and slid it into a locked box on the wall.

“Damn,” the woman said as she punched Cal hard enough to knock all his breath out for at least a moment, “Still can’t be doin’ more to a stupid bitch like her while the pig is here,” she looked daggers at the cop.

The next woman put some money in the same box and suddenly Cal’s ears were ringing and he wondered if the hard hand that had slapped his face had drawn blood. He was just getting his breath back and sobbing, “Stop, stop,” when a crack landed between his legs causing him to heave, though he didn’t even have a sip of water to throw up at the moment.

When Cal could see straight the hard looking man was holding his head and pushing a finger into his mouth. “How much you want for this bitch?” he asked.

“Enough to make it worth my time,” Jack said flatly.

“She sure cries nice, can I hurt her some more?” the man asked.

“Nothing permanent, since you haven’t made an offer,” Jack told the man who immediately grasped Cal’s nuts and started to squeeze until Cal let out a high pitched squeal and passed out. He thought he heard the man say, “I love killing cross dressing bitches,” as his world went dark.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.