Naughty-girl Panties - Cover

Naughty-girl Panties

Copyright© 2021 by elevated_subways

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a sequel to "Vivian and Cathy." The girls take up the unofficial school tradition of wearing "bad-girl" panties under their Catholic schoolgirl uniforms. They also risk the equally unofficial tradition of getting caught by the nuns and receiving a paddling on their bare behinds. Meanwhile, they continue their new lesbian love affair in an isolated part of Bronx Park.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Clergy   Public Sex  

Vivian and Cathy run out of luck, and they get spanked by the Mount St. Ursula nuns for wearing “bad-girl” underpants. However, both are also turned on by the experience and later they go to Bronx Park to have sex with each other. This is taking place in 1971.

The girls were only on their third time with their new “bad girl” underwear when the nuns caught them. There was a rumor going around the school that the nuns had some kind of extrasensory perception that gave the teachers something beyond random guesswork to discover which girls were being naughty on a certain day.

Maybe it was something more prosaic than that. After years of experience looking for that kind of thing, perhaps the nuns could tell from a girl’s stance, gait, facial expression, or some other attribute that gave away her misbehavior.

Whatever they did, they were good at it. The nuns would try to mix up the days to avoid having a predictable pattern emerge. Sometimes they looked twice per week; on other weeks they didn’t do any checks at all. Usually, they had a better than even chance of finding at least one guilty girl among the ones they checked. On one memorable day, they discovered six of them. Probably it was likely that only about ten percent of the girls were wearing “bad girl panties” on any given day.

Vivian and Cathy were standing in the hallway between classes talking when two nuns came up to them. One of these was Sister Evangelista, who was short, squat, and had a well-deserved reputation for being very mean. The other was Sister Margarita, who was taller and perhaps a bit younger than the other one. (It was very hard to determine their ages when they were wearing their habits.)

Why their luck ran out would always be a mystery to Vivian and Cathy. In a moment the two nuns were upon them, and Evangelista said, “All right, girls, come into the office. It’s panty-check time for you two.” Both girls knew that they were guilty, but there was nothing they could do about it now.

They both had to raise their skirts above their waists and show what they were wearing. Vivian had alternated between her see-through white one and her black lacy one and now she was back to white. She was horribly chagrined and she blushed with embarrassment.

Cathy had been through this a couple of times the previous year, so it was not a novelty to her. She was able to project an air of languor about the proceedings.

The weather was still mild, and the girls had their summer uniforms on. Sister Evangelista methodically went through the charges against them. “Vivian, I’m surprised at you. You’ve been such a good girl for these last two years, and now this. Turn around for me.”

As the nun looked at her she said, “These would be fine except that they are virtually transparent. I can clearly see your buttocks, plus the pubic hair in the front. Did that evil Cathy talk you into this?”

She didn’t want to rat out her friend, and she tried to equivocate. “I don’t know, I guess did talk about it.”

Evangelista said to Cathy, “Now you, I’m not so surprised. This is the third time we’ve caught you. Plus you’re a bad influence of this other girl.”

Cathy tried to look unconcerned and Vivian wondered if she was faking it. Evangelista said, “A thong! That’s a new idea here. I must congratulate you on your creativity.”

Then she said, “It’s off to the paddle room for both of you. Sister Margarita, since our Cathy here is virtually nude already, I think you should start her off with a good hand-spanking first, then go to the paddle.”

Margarita finally said something, “That sounds like a splendid idea.” The paddle room contained three spanking benches for the girls to bend over. If necessary, they could be tied down and restrained, but many of them had a certain amount of pride and tried to prove that they could take big-girl discipline. The nuns allowed them to move and bounce around as long as that didn’t become excessive. There were girls who had a very low pain threshold, and they had to be tied to the bench in order to get any punishment done.

For a very serious offense, like perhaps once a year, a cane would be required for application to a girl’s bare backside. In those cases, the victim would always be tied to the bench.

In the paddling room, Evangelista indicated Cathy and said, “Spank this little hottie first. She’s got an attitude that needs to be taken down a few pegs. As I said, take her over your laps but leave her thong on to start. For her paddling, bend her over the bench as usual.”

Margarita seemed like a quiet type, and she didn’t say anything as she pulled Cathy into position and lifted her skirt up. Cathy put on an air of apathy as if this was just another routine she had to put up with. But when the smacking started, she cried out with each blow. The nuns were hard spankers, and Margarita lifted her arm up and back before bringing it down on her victim’s mostly bare backside; the thong offered virtually no cover. Vivian saw Cathy’s face scrunch up from the pain, and her legs scissored up and down as she was beaten.

Vivian wondered if Cathy was really getting pleasure out of this as she had claimed. She was at an angle where she couldn’t see if the other girl’s genitals were getting wet or not. Evangelista addressed her directly, “Well, girlie, you’ve never witnessed this before, have you? As you can see, we don’t fool around when it comes to giving out discipline.” She then said to the other nun, “I know that thong isn’t giving her much protection, but take it down anyway.”

At that point, Cathy’s backside had noticeably reddened, and she was making quite a bit of noise as she was whacked. In a moment, Evangelista said, “It’s time for the paddle, for both of them. All right, my little sweethearts, bend over a bench, both of you.” She pointed to Vivian, “You, keep your panties on to start with.” She showed the wooden paddle to her; it had had holes drilled through it. “You girls want to dress like sluts; then you will be treated like sluts.”

By this point, Cathy’s bottom had reddened considerably, and Vivian took pity on her friend. Hey, I’m going to get it too; I wonder how well I will handle it?

The nuns timed each strike so one girl got one, then the other immediately after that. Evangelista gave Vivian the first, the first one ever in her young life, and she was aware of how much it hurt. She yowled, stood up straight, and grabbed her buttocks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.