An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Ed came over twice more, and we role-played and again discussed the possibility of me having sex with Jimmy. We finally agreed on a way for me to feel comfortable seducing Jimmy. Tonight was the night Ed was bringing Jimmy over, and I was very nervous about what we were planning to do. Yes, I was worried because of Jimmy being underage, but my nerves were also on edge with anticipation. All I could think about all day was having sex with that cute young boy.

Ed’s prodding had finally convinced me that I could get away with having sex with Jimmy. I had agreed that I would do it. Our plan was to let Jimmy know that Ed and I were intimately involved. Although I had the feeling, it would not be a surprise to Jimmy. I suspected that Ed revealed more to Jimmy than he let on. The idea was to let Jimmy see us kiss and make out on the couch and see where things went from there. Tonight’s display of affection was going to be my way of finding out if Jimmy was interested in joining in on the fun or only thought of me as a gross predatory old lady and was disgusted with the thought of me touching him or his brother sexually.

I had dressed conservatively. Tan slacks, panties, a white cotton blouse. Although I did not wear a bra as we had planned.

It was a Friday night. Ed called and told me they were on their way, and his parent said that Jimmy could stay out until eleven o’clock as long as he was with him. Ed and Jimmy arrived at my house a little before six o’clock. Ed gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. After the kiss on the cheek, I kissed Ed on the lips and stepped back to greet Jimmy.

I smiled at Jimmy, “I’m glad you could come, Jimmy. I have missed seeing you.

Jimmy was all smiles when he asked, “You really missed me, Miss. Holland?”

“I sure did, now get over here and give me a big hug.”

I opened my arms to Jimmy, and he came over and put his arms around me. I closed my arms around Jimmy and held him tightly against my bra-less chest. I held him there for a few seconds and then let him go.

“Come in the living room and have a seat. I will get you something to drink. I have some snacks too.”

I gave a tonic to Jimmy and a beer to Ed. I had a glass of wine after I brought out chips and cheese and crackers to snack on. I put the snacks on the coffee table in the living room and sat on the couch beside Ed. Jimmy was sitting in the wingback chair across from us.

“Well, Jimmy, it’s nice that you and your brother came over for a social visit. I miss our lessons now that you are all caught up at school. You are a good student, although your mind does wander at times.

I talked with Jimmy about how he was doing in school now that our lessons were behind him. He told me about his soccer team winning their last game and how he scored a goal.

Ed put his arm around me, and I leaned into him as I continued to converse with Jimmy. As soon as my hand rested on Ed’s leg, Ed kissed my cheek. I cuddled a little closer and turned toward Ed. He gave me a rather long kiss on the lips. I went back to talking to Jimmy as if being intimate with his brother was nothing unexpected.

As we had planned, Ed became more aggressive. He was nuzzling and kissing my neck. I rubbed Ed’s leg as I continued talking to Jimmy. I could tell Jimmy was losing interest in our conversation as he watched his brother kissing his ex-tutor. Ed put his hand on my cheek, and I turned my head towards him. We kissed and kept kissing.

I kept my eyes on Jimmy as we kissed. Ed let his hand wander to my breasts. I let Ed feel me up for a few seconds, then gently pushed his hand away. I broke away from the kiss and smiled to let Jimmy know I was not upset that Ed touched me intimately, “Oh my Ed, you should not be doing that with Jimmy here. You will embarrass him. Besides, what will he think of me if I let you do that right here in front of him.”

Ed turned to Jimmy. I’m sorry, Jimmy but Pat is so pretty I get carried away sometimes. I forget we were not alone.”

Jimmy shrugged, “I don’t mind, Bro. I think Miss. Holland is pretty too. You can kiss her some more if you want.”

I chuckled, “Why thank you, Jimmy, I’m very fond of your brother, and I like kissing him. I hope you’re not embarrassed if we kiss every once in a while when you are here. I must warn you I sometimes get a little carried away myself.”

Jimmy even sounded eager for us to continue kissing, “No, it’s cool, Miss Holland, you can kiss him now if you want,”

We didn’t wait to kiss again. Ed took me into his arms, and we started kissing. I put my arms around him, and we kissed like Jimmy was not even in the room. Ed’s hand went to my breasts again. I did nothing to discourage him this time. Ed pulled my blouse out of the waistband of my slacks. His hand went under the fabric and felt my breasts while I looked over at Jimmy. Jimmy was attentively watching his brother’s every move.

I smiled at Jimmy, and he smiled back. I whispered in Ed’s ear. “Push up my blouse, let him see my breasts.”

Ed slowly exposed my midriff and then the lower part of my right breast. He stopped pushing up my blouse and let Jimmy see where his hand was touching me. When he pushed my blouse up a little more, he exposed my nipples. My hand slid up Ed’s thigh and cupped his crotch. Jimmy could not miss what I was doing as I rubbed Ed’s cock through his pants.

Ed unbuttoned my blouse and lowered his head to suck my left nipple. That left my right breast exposed to Jimmy.

I let my head fall back, and my mouth opened as I tried to look more aroused and forgetful of Jimmy’s presence than I actually was. I looked right at Jimmy when I said. “Yes, Ed, do that. That feels so good.”

Ed stopped sucking my nipple and looked up at me. “I bet Jimmy would like to kiss you.” Then Ed went back to sucking my nipple.”

“Oh, that would be nice, Ed, but I don’t know if Jimmy likes me in that way.”

Jimmy got out of the chair, “I like you, Miss. Holland.” Jimmy was quick to let me know he was interested in more than being a bystander.

I stopped rubbing Ed’s cock and held my hand out to Jimmy. “Come here, Jimmy, give me a kiss.” Jimmy came over and kissed me. I put my hand behind his neck and held him so we could kiss again. Ed stopped licking my tit and sat up, leaving me free to seduce Jimmy. I put both arms around Jimmy and kissed him passionately. I felt his hand on my breast. “Yes, Jimmy do that. It feels so nice when you touch me. You have nice soft hands. You can kiss them like your brother did if you want. I really like you, Jimmy. I like you a lot.”

“Do you like me just as much as you like my brother?”

I knew giving Jimmy the proper answer would be very important in my seduction of this young boy.

“Yes, Jimmy, I do. I like you very much. Is it okay if I like you both and want to be with you and kiss you too?” At this moment, Ed could have got up and gone home, and I’m not sure I would have noticed now that I had Jimmy in my arms.

“Can I kiss your boobies now?”

“Yes, Jimmy, I want you to kiss them and touch them. I know I am going to like it when you do.”

Jimmy kissed my breasts, the tops, the bottoms, the sides, and between. He never went close to my nipples. Jimmy looked up at me and touched the end of my nipple with his fingertips. It was like he was asking permission. I nodded, “Go ahead, Jimmy. You can even put it in your mouth and suck and lick it, just like your brother did; that’s the best part.”

I watched as he took my dark brown areola and nipple into his mouth and sucked. His tongue flicked my nipple. I let out a soft groan as I thought of the women in my novels. Yes, now I know why they do it. Nothing I have ever read, seen, or done was as erotic as this fourteen-year-old boy fondling and licking my breasts. That someone that young even had a sexual desire for me was intoxicating. I slipped my hand under Jimmy’s t-shirt and ran my hand over his back and chest. My fingers brushed lightly over his nipples. I slid my hand down his side and over his hip to rest on the outside of his thigh. Jimmy stopped licking my breast and kissed me while keeping one hand on my breast. I spread my legs and moved forward on the couch to make it easier for Jimmy to kiss and touch me. We pressed our lips tightly together as we kissed. I held Jimmy firmly with the arm I had around his back. My free hand went between his legs and found his hard cock. I ran my fingers over the outline of his cock in his pants just enough that he would know I was touching him on purpose.

Jimmy stopped kissing me and fondling my breasts. He looked down to where my hand was between his legs. He didn’t look surprised, just curious.

I gave his cock a quick squeeze before I sat back and put my hands in my lap. “You’re a big boy now, Jimmy. I like you and your brother. I hope you’re not upset that I got carried away with you.”

“No, Miss. Holland, I’m not upset.”

I didn’t bother buttoning my blouse when Ed and I stood up. “We’re going up to my bedroom.” I held out my hand to Jimmy, “Do you want to come?”

Ed encouraged his brother. “Come on, Jimmy, come up with us. I know Pat wants you to, and I do too. You really want Jimmy to come. don’t we, Pat?”

I gave Jimmy a big smile, “Of course I do. Jimmy has seen me half-naked, that is. if he doesn’t mind me being a very naughty girl with him again.”

No Miss. Holland, I don’t mind. Jimmy didn’t hesitate to take my hand. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, holding Jimmy’s hand as Ed followed behind.

I kicked off my shoes, pulled back the covers, and got up on the bed. Ed followed suit and sat beside me. My blouse was open, and my tits were hanging out. I took off my blouse and tossed it aside — just a little something to let Jimmy know where this was going.

I waved Jimmy over, “Come on, Jimmy, take your sneakers off and come up here.” Ed put his arm around me as we waited for Jimmy to climb up on the bed and lay down next to me. Ed and I started to kiss as I unbuttoned his shirt. I soon as I had Ed’s shirt off, I pressed my breasts against him as we kissed. I reached back and felt Jimmy’s leg. I ran my hand up until I found the crotch of his jeans. I ran my fingers lightly over his crotch while I continued to kiss Ed.

Ed and I stopped Kissing. Ed looked over at Jimmy and said, “I think Jimmy would like a few of your nice kisses, Pat.”

“Why Ed, I think that’s a wonderful idea. I would like some more of his kisses too.” Jimmy was smiling as I turned to him and kissed him. “I think we need to get this shirt off too. I lifted the hem of Jimmy’s t-shirt, pulled it up and over his head and arms, and threw it to the bottom of the bed. I hugged and kissed him as I pressed my tits against his naked chest.

Ed took his trousers off. He then took his cock out of his boxers and stroked it. I reached for it while still holding on to Jimmy. “Oh Jimmy, look what your brother has for me.” Ed let go of his cock as I took it in my hand and stroked it. Ed was still wearing his boxer. I stopped stroking him and rolled away from Jimmy. I pulled Ed’s boxers down and off.

I got up on my knees to undo my slacks and pushed them and my panties down. When I sat back down, I lifted my legs and took them off, then tossed them on the pile of clothes at the end of the bed.

I crawled over to Ed on my hands and knees and took his cock into my mouth. My ass and pussy were right where Jimmy could see and touch if he wanted to.

“Oh yeah, Pat, that’s really nice. I love when you suck my cock. Hey, Jimmy, I bet Pat would like to suck your cock too?”

“Would she, bro? Would you really do that for me, Miss. Holland?”

I could hear the excitement in Jimmy’s voice, and I felt a tingle between my legs. I’m on my hands and knees sucking his brother’s cock not to satisfy Ed but to tease Jimmy. The reality of what I was going to do with that young boy had started to sink in. Here I was on my hands and knees sucking a cock with my ass and pussy displayed for him. Nothing I did from this moment on would make any difference in what they would do to me if I were found out.

I stopped sucking Ed’s cock and turned to face Jimmy, still holding on to Ed’s cock. “Yes, Jimmy, I would love to do it for you.”

Jimmy reached for his belt, “Can you do it now?”

I put my hand over Jimmy’s, “Stand up, Honey, and let me do that for you.” Jimmy stood on the bed as I sat in front of him. Ed watched as I undid Jimmy’s belt and jeans to open them up, and they fell to his ankles. I hesitated as I stared at his briefs. I knew once I pulled them down, there would be no stopping. I looked at Ed, and he watched me as he slowly stroked his cock.

Jimmy got my attention back, “Please, Miss. Holland, I want to do this. Don’t stop. You said you would.”

I put my fingers in the waistband of Jimmy’s brief, “Jimmy, you must never tell anyone what we do here tonight. Never ever. You must keep this a secret. If you tell anyone, Your brother and I will go to jail. Can you keep this secret? Can you do that?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.