An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

My affair with Ed has been ongoing for three weeks. Two or three times a week, Ed would come over, and he even stayed overnight a couple of times. I was thrilled with the situation. Now that the initial frenzy of our first couple of nights together was in the past, Ed willingly participated in and initiated foreplay and oral sex that I desired before intercourse. I was very comfortable that Ed understood that our affair was strictly sexual in nature.

I walked back to the bed from the bathroom and saw that Ed had one of my erotic novels open and was reading. I slipped into bed next to him, took his cock in my hand, and played with it while he continued to read.

He finally stopped reading and addressed me, “There is some very sexy stuff in here, Pat.”

I glanced at the title on the cover. “Yes, there is. That particular one is quite erotic.”

“It seems the woman likes the boys and girls really young.”

“Yes, that’s her fetish, and her husband prefers to watch her with young boys and girls to satisfy his voyeuristic nature because he doesn’t feel that they challenge his manhood. Not like a grown man or woman that could challenge him for the right to his wife’s affection. What her husband is unaware of is that his wife finds him repulsive. Only young boys and girls sexually stimulate her. She stays with her husband because he will buy her the young boys and girls she needs to provide her with an orgasm. So you see, he has already been challenged and lost.”

“You have a couple more by this author. Are they all like this one?”

“Pretty much. The author creates variations on the theme, locations, and social status of the characters.”

“They are quite the turn-on.”

I squeezed Ed’s cock a little tighter, “I can tell they turn you on by what I am holding in my hand.”

“Do these books turn you on, Pat?”

“Yes, of course, they do. That’s what well-written erotica is supposed to do.”

Ed kissed me then asked, “Does thinking about doing it with young boys turn you on, Pat?”

I felt slightly uncomfortable with Ed’s question, “What makes you ask that, Ed?”

“Well, I am much younger than you, and I thought maybe you were fulfilling a fantasy.”

“Yes, you are a lot younger than me, but you are not a young boy; you are a man. You are certainly not a naive fourteen-year-old boy.”

Ed persisted in pursuing the subject of young boys, “Do you think about young boys in your fantasies?”

I thought it was rather obvious what erotica does to the reader, but I answered anyway, “When I feel a need for sexual stimulation and read those books, I think about young boys, and yes, sometimes young girls. That is what the writer of that type of material intends. And yes, I find it stimulating. It allows me to pleasure myself when I am lonely. But I am not lonely tonight, so it is the furthest thing from my mind right now.”

Ed put the book aside and took me into his arms. We started to kiss, and my hand immediately sought his hard cock. As sweet as sucking and fucking young boys sounded when I read my books and masturbated to the fantasies, this was the reality. I had a virile young man in my bed that cared about my needs. How much more could I ask for?

As soon as I was on top of Ed, I guided his cock into my pussy. I rocked back and forth while admiring his handsome face and the lean youthful body. I ran my hands over his chest and felt the hard muscles under his smooth skin. Ed’s hands sought my breast. I loved his hands on me. I loved how he pinched my nipples while we engaged in our sexual play. Ed never left me wanting. I always had two or more orgasms before the night was over. He never rushed to leave after he had his final cum. He always stayed and cuddled until I finally could let him go.

Tonight was no different. I was already on my way to my second orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.