An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I have been a middle school teacher for all of my adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five with no prospects or desire to get married. I have even taken to dressing the part. I wear my hair in a bun. Loose-fitting long sleeve dresses that button up to my neck with a hem that goes well below my knees. To enhance the look, I wore my Plus1 reading glasses on a chain around my neck.

I was always a loner, as my mother often called me. I did not mind being alone. I had my books. My mind could go anywhere and do anything I desired when I curled up in my bed with a good novel. I even have some very good French erotica for those special occasions when my imagination takes flight and my fingers caress that special spot between my legs.

I was fourteen when I started to figure out what boys and girls were all about. A sixteen-year-old boy lived down the street from me, and we would go in the woods, and I would let him touch me between my legs. I would let him rub me with his hand while I masturbated him. But he often stopped touching me before I got that really good feeling I wanted. As soon as he would cum he would leave and only come to see me when he wanted to do it again. After a couple of weeks, I figured out that it was better to do it myself. I stopped going in the woods with him and decided I did not need a boy to feel good. Except for a couple of brief affairs in college, a couple of one-night stands, and a torrid nine-month romance that ended amicably eleven years ago, going hands-solo has pretty much been Patricia Holland’s philosophy.

Now don’t get me wrong. I clean up pretty well when the occasion calls for it. I have a decent figure for a woman my age. Perhaps a bit on the thin side, but I don’t think that is anything to concern myself about. A little makeup, and I easily pass for someone in her thirties.

Like many teachers, I offer my services as a tutor to help the students and make a few extra dollars. For the past few weeks, I have been tutoring Jimmy Peters. A fourteen-year-old that was sick for a month and needed to catch up on his classes. He lived across town. His twenty-year-old brother Ed would drive him over to my house for a one-hour tutoring session.

Ed would sit in the living room and watch TV while Jimmy and I worked on his lessons in the kitchen. At home and while tutoring, I usually let my hair down or put it in a ponytail and only wear T-shirts and designer jeans.

In the middle of our lesson, Jimmy said something that made me chuckle. Jimmy had a smirk on his face as he told me, “My brother thinks you’re pretty.”

I was flattered but knew it was a ploy to delay having to work on his lessons. I gave him a mild scolding, “Jimmy, I think it would be much better if you concentrated on the lesson rather than gossiping.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.