The Godgranddaughter - Cover

The Godgranddaughter

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4: Annamarie’s Initiation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Annamarie’s Initiation - After a societal backlash against politicized religious conservatives, an alternate USA accepts Registered Courtesans as sources of safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) pleasure. This is the story of the first of a new generation entering a new Family of organized crime, La Cosa Sua. Ada is the Goddaughter who runs it. The Family has selected for stability, erotic talent, and the limited mind control of telempathy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

“Mom, I’ve been thinking about it, and while an emotional connection isn’t necessary for the first time, if there isn’t one, I’ll never get it back. I realize I have no close male friends, so I’d like to use one of yours, as an emotional proxy. Do you think Morbius would be willing?”

“Dear, secure men aren’t rushing around in search of inexperienced virgins. Now, you’d be a bit different, as you’re hardly inexperienced overall. Since he’s my friend and adviser, not romantic partner, he’d feel warm toward you.”

“I’m realizing that I really don’t have male friends. With classmates, it varies from my flirting with them, to doing put-downs, to ignoring them. Objectively, it’s hard to imagine that some can’t give me intellectual stimulation or be worthy of having creativity appreciated.

Morbius did appeal to me. He was a handsome man in middle age, who kept in condition. An example of the post-Second Commission member of the Organization, he was a member of the bar, and not of strict Sicilian ancestry. When he served in the US Marine Corps, he was a social science intelligence officer. He loved science fiction, cooking, and history. He wanted to combine his social science, science fiction, and history interests to produce a precursor of the psychohistory discipline in Isaac Asimov’s Foundation universe. His professional name came from science fiction.

Morbius was a fine storyteller, and I could sit and listen to him for hours. Even when in the main Mob, he preferred to understand and persuade rather than use violence. If it came to that, however, his Marine background, and his continued practice of mixed martial arts, meant he could personally deliver violence. Maura was his occasional girlfriend, and a very fine musician, most interested in the Celtic but with an overall interest in spicing erotica with music, and sometimes even special stage techniques including lighting.

He was of medium height for a man, about the same as my mother when barefoot. Having her taller, while in heels, bothered him not in the least. His green eyes were bright against his pale skin and curly black hair.

“Annamarie, I would hope that this can be more than a competently performed mechanical act. No, I’m not speaking of romantic love. I am speaking of intensity, or shared respect, and of learning. You’re a science fiction reader, are you not?

“Yes. Robert Heinlein, David Weber.”

“Do you remember ‘Seven Hours of Ecstasy’?”

“Yes. The term, anyway.”

“There were no details.”

Elizabeth

“Elizabeth may have some interesting ideas, as she’s an expert in Tantric traditions of lengthy sexual experiences and meditation. Perhaps we can have her join us, or at least advise.”

I agree that I need to spend more time with Elizabeth, to learn lots of things. Among our women, she’s probably the purely het, but she’s played bisexual more and more in the last few years. Let me start with her appearance, as what I might call the ultimate MILF or even GILF, although she doesn’t have any grandchildren yet. Elizabeth is about 5’6”, with a spectacular figure and no excess weight. In particular, she has enormous but shapely boobs. She was among the first to get silicone breast implants, which looked great but left her breasts hard as rocks. By having the older implants replaced with the latest technology, her breasts are soft to the touch, and even more erect on her chest. She works out hard, in part maintaining her chest support muscles.

Her husband, who completely approves of her sexuality but not in a cuckold way, is a retired Army officer. As a couple, married after her graduation from Smith College and his from West Point, they were assigned to India and other South Asian countries, where he variously was a Foreign Area Studies officer or a diplomat. She speaks Hindi, French, Urdu, Farsi, German, and Arabic, and is fluent in liturgical Sanskrit. She studied the region’s sexual and sensual culture, including Tantrism, and has scholarly publications.

He is quite disabled, with very limited sexual capabilities. The two used to be active swingers and hope someday to get back. They may honor people by inviting them to have sex with her in his presence. Anyway, when you look at her, you initially see someone that looks like they came off the cover of some high-end lifestyle magazine. She’s a natural blonde, with bright shiny hair.

When you look at her in one of her favorite outfits, she seems quite preppy, but with flair. That outfit has a white satin blouse and a black leather wraparound skirt. Of course, there are pearls around her neck. She tends to wear pumps with a moderate heel, or knee boots with one of four inches or so.

But look closer. The blouse is tailored, with a subtle seam below her breasts, emphasizing that she has a tiny waist. It is sheer enough that you realize that she wears no bra, and her light tan nipples range from vaguely visible to sharp bullets protruding from delightfully puffy areolas. When she crosses her legs, the skirt falls open, showing more and more leg graced by ultrasheer yet slightly shiny hose. She maintains a fine moderate tan. As the skirt falls more open, or if she turns toward you, sitting, with her knees spread, you realize that she wears sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose without panties. Her natural blonde bush is tightly trimmed. Sometimes, for parties, she wears opera-length hose, so her crotch is accessible.

“Anyway. I’ve talked with her on tantric meditation and massage and would like to make that part of losing my formal virginity. Am I overcomplicating this? She has offered to be present at my key experiences, help me in and out with things like tantric massage.”

Morbius readies me

He told me, “It’s a delicate balance that I will make sure your physical hungers are satisfied, without slowing you down. Happily, Co Binh and her team can make all sorts of delicacies that appeal to hunger without being too heavy. Allow me to feed you with chopsticks -- you’ll find that charming yet sensual. Perhaps you might finish the first meal with Vietnamese salad rolls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.