The Godgranddaughter - Cover

The Godgranddaughter

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 2: Annamarie joins the Sisterhood

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Annamarie joins the Sisterhood - After a societal backlash against politicized religious conservatives, an alternate USA accepts Registered Courtesans as sources of safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) pleasure. This is the story of the first of a new generation entering a new Family of organized crime, La Cosa Sua. Ada is the Goddaughter who runs it. The Family has selected for stability, erotic talent, and the limited mind control of telempathy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Earlier, Mom had told me, “Dear, some cultures make a practice of having more experienced friends and family introduce up-and-coming kids to sexuality. I’ve talked to you about some female societies. They have lots of woman-to-woman sex, although many enjoy sex with men.

When I told her about masturbating to the video, she was delighted. “I don’t want to rush you into things for which you’re not ready, but I’d love for you to get even more pleasure. You might try watching the video in sexy clothes, and with makeup.”

“That makes sense. The makeup of that girl sucking excited me a lot.”

My mother, Ada Russo, broke the rules of organized crime, as it morphed anyway. She is the Boss, grammatically incorrectly the Capa, of the first US mob group to be dominated by women. Alternatively, if she is the Goddaughter, I am the Godgranddaughter.

It was time for such a group to emerge. I’ll talk later about some of the history within the Mob, but the reality is that the backlash against authoritarian and political Evangelicals triggered quite a few restorations involving personal freedom. We’re just one of them, based more on market forces than high-minded ideals.

As one might expect for a women’s group associated with organized crime, sex is a huge part of our business. We regard ourselves, however, as courtesans, as sexual performance artists, or other descriptors treating it as a peak experience when possible -- think Maslow. Some of us have multiple generation backgrounds of such; I am one. I am learning the physical, but also the science of sexuality.

Introducing Kim

“Let’s set up a makeup table in your room and get you a basic set. We’ll have Kim, a makeup artist who works with me, come in and give you lessons. She’ll get any additional things that would help. Now that I think of it, I’m going to see if I can expand my makeup station. It might be fun to dress up and make up together.”

Different people feel different ways if their closer family members initiate them. Now that I know you masturbate, I want to encourage you getting the most fun out of it. I will happily provide toys and porn.

Kim, Ada’s makeup artist and overall stylist (hair, clothes), joined them in building the table and planning makeovers. Ada looked at her and licked her lips. “Yes, Kim, we may want to play with you as well as do makeup.” Kim perhaps could be described as statuesque or Amazonian. She was perhaps 6’2” barefoot, with a firm, curvy body. I guessed she weighed 180 or so and wore it extremely well. I could easily see her as sophisticate or slut. Not surprisingly, she had lovely hair of an unusual blondish-brown, to go with warm brown eyes.

●●●

Kim and Mom set up a folding table that Kim uses for facials, massages, and other treatments. I’d vaguely noticed them, but never details like the cutout that let a person lie prone and not smoosh their faces.

“Annamarie, we can do more body treatment if you’re naked. You know we’ll get sexual, so all of us will strip.” Kim has great boobs. They aren’t fixed to her chest but stand out just fine. Mine are like that but smaller, but I’ve still got time to grow. “I see you looking at my breasts. They’re very nice, if I say so myself. You’ll have a chance to get to know them very well. For the moment, we’re going to work on relaxing you. I’m going to start very gently. Ever had your scalp massaged?”

“I’ve never even heard of that!”

“Lie face down.” I rolled over, my face in the cutout. “Relax and close your eyes. Ada is here and will do some other pleasant things.” I felt her strong fingers working into my scalp. After a bit, she murmured, “I’m going to put a vibrator on the back of my hands, not directly touching you but you’ll hear it. You’ll feel it through my fingers.”

Mom spoke. “I’m going to put some warm moist towels, not too hot, on your neck and back, just to relax the muscles. There are some aromatic oils in the moistening.” They felt heavenly. “Annamarie, touch either of us, anyplace you want, if you want.” I let my hands dangle at the side, lightly, and then more sensuously, touching legs and hips. There were some happy giggles and wiggles in response.

“What aroma appeals to you today? Could be more than one.”

“Um, lime?” I heard someone scrabbling among bottles, and then a brief burst of microwaves. Fingers started at my neck, with two sets of hands working down my back. They brushed on a light oil, which I realized was lime-scented. About mid-breast, they moved onto my rib cage and pressed. Oh. My. God. I didn’t know I had a different erogenous zone at the base of my breasts. The hands came back and worked down to my waist, and then along my flanks. A voice said, “We’re going to come back to your butt later. But just for a moment...” A finger flicked under my nose. I smelled roses. It withdrew. A moment later, I felt a gentle fingertip, slithery with oil, circling my anus, and then, just a little, slipping in, still moving in a small circle. I couldn’t help starting to swivel my hips to match. Suddenly, there was warm heat, and I realized that a tongue replaced the finger. I groaned happily, and heard Kim croon, “Delicious. I must ration myself for now.”

The team worked their way down the backs of my thighs, defining the muscles below my warm skin.

[Annamarie: I’m visualizing the three of us in the gym, in brief leotards. We take turns doing squats, and admiring the ripple of glutes and hamstrings, then moving around to enjoy the flex of the quadriceps, firm breasts bouncing above.]

Tickle and explore the backs of my knees. Nonverbally, they made me aware of the taper of my calves, and my small shapely ankles. Hands circled my feet. “I’m ticklish!”

“You’ll get a mani-pedi soon. We’ll get your feet then.” The hands now worked on the inside of my legs. As they passed upward, above my knees, I realized I was feeling some of the inner sensations that I experienced when I masturbate. It got stronger when they reached the top of my thighs, then worked through the crease of my lower buttocks. Now, hands cupped and gently twisted my cheeks. A tongue again explored my rosebud; I knew, somehow, it was the other woman than had done it before.

Mom spoke gently. “Turn over, dear.”

THUMP A soft, warm, weight landed on my back before I rolled over.

[[Mel: I love you, Mommy. You looked happy and I wanted to share it]]

Cat removal ensued. When I was on my back, they let me see them exchange a deep kiss. The two women moved down to my feet and repeated the way they had worked up my legs from behind. Again, I felt inner vibrations as they went up my inner thighs. The hands circled my pubic mound, fingers gently probing its base.

Kim looked at me. She cupped her breasts in her hands. I had looked at some math books and seen some graphs of complex curves but realized that breasts like hers were even more intricate. One curve started high on her chest and defined the upper part of her breast, more and more prominently as it approached her dark pink areola and nipple. With a second look, I realized that she had rouged the areola slightly darker than the nipple, which now stuck out, reminding me of a large pencil eraser. A new curve swept downward, more sharply, forming the undercurve of her breasts, then working upward, so that the breast could be lifted away from her chest wall, without a trace of sagging skin anywhere.

Mom kissed her again, and then oiled her breasts. This time, I smelled tangerine. She bent forward over my thighs and began massaging me with her boobs. It was exquisite. I could not hold completely still as the pleasure increased. Ungodly waves hit me when her nipples crushed against mine. Ada -- Mom -- kissed me deeply.

Kim moved back and began to lick the sides of my mostly shaven vulva, and then along my labia majora. Her tongue tip danced around my clitoral hood, and then firmly probed, pushing it away from my most sensitive part. Kim opened her mouth wide and surrounded my clit, closing her lips and applying suction. Her tongue began a wild dance. I closed my eyes, lights dancing inside, with waves of pleasure building inside.

Before I knew it. my hips left the table. thrusting at her mouth. Ada was at my side, reaching underneath. Her finger slipped into my butt, and I lost it, screaming in delight. I think I passed out.

Yes, I had passed out. I awakened, slowly, to gentle yet invigorating music.

In a mock-professorial voice, she intoned, “And that, my daughter, is how you lose your receptive manual and oral vaginal virginity. Any questions? The tests will involve you doing it to us, at the very least.

“There are two very nice ladies waiting for you, Vivian and Victoria. Perhaps you might practice on them before the final exam.” Kim displayed a handful of toys. “We’re going to go study in my bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.