Saving the Coven Royals  - Book 4 - Cover

Saving the Coven Royals - Book 4

Copyright© 2019 by Hunter Johnson

Prologue

On the verge of going into an old age home after the suicide of his wife, Jason, an eighty year-old man, is pursued by a detective who charges him for murder. Jason receives an offer to travel to another galaxy to a civilization sixty-five-thousand years ahead of Earth, to aid his sick great grandfather, a Duke.

He leaves Earth after being jailed and attacked. He begins his travels to the Empire in a battleship but faces dangerous threats both on the ship and from pirates. Along the way he gains a fleet and an army. He encounters his enemy and fights him at great personal cost.

Jason assists the Empire in the emerging war with The Mob who had previously attacked the Empire twice and overcomes the enemy of the Empire.

Jason reaches the Empire and saves the Emperor from an assassin at great personal cost. He saves his great grandfather and then attends university. Dinosaurs kidnap him and his professor while he is on university business but he is able to make them an important ally.

An ancient enemy race of aquatic Octopi from another galaxy attack several cities and threaten the planet with planet destroying missiles.

This book begins after Charassa faces two enemy fleets in a surprise attack. Allied fleets repulsed the enemy, but now lie damaged around the core planet Charassa.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.