22 November 2008 - Cover

22 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan, Karen, Wendy, and Tina visit the gravesite of Dan's deceased wife, Laura to pay tribute on the fifth year anniversary of her death. Leaning to touch her headstone, Wendy feels a mild contraction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Have you decided on his name?” Dr. Clements asked. The nurse handed him to Dan, who walked him over to Karen.

Tears were pooling in her eyes as she looked at him. “Matthew Daniel Hayward, if he’s ours.”

“Or Brian Daniel Hayward, if Dan and I are his parents,” Wendy added. “Look at the length of his dark hair, already over his ears.”

“I’ve delivered a countless number of twins, and this is the first time the babies are from two different mothers and the same father. I’m certain that Dr. Janet Dunn is right and that we are making medical history,” Jean remarked.

“The only one who knows for sure whose baby it is is Janet,” Wendy said.

“As I said before, I’ll open the envelope once the second baby is born,” Dan added, tapping his back pocket.

“He’s perfect! I look at him and see you and me in him,” Karen remarked. “It’s strange; I didn’t carry him, but he feels like he’s our son.” She leaned her head against his shoulder, then handed him to Dan.

They admired the new life in his arms, wrapped in a light blue blanket and matching cap to keep him warm.

Dan then laid him in Wendy’s arms, and her smile said it all. “He feels like he’s my son too.”

Jean stood, stretching her arms and legs, and said, “It wouldn’t hurt to breastfeed him for a few minutes while waiting for your second baby. Your milk has a special ingredient called colostrum, which is rich in nutrients and contains antibodies to help protect him from infections, help his digestive tract, and aid in his first poop. I cannot stress enough how important it is for your baby to breastfeed, even if only for a day or two. In some cultures, women are known to share breastfeeding duties with other babies.”

“I love breastfeeding my babies of all ages.” Wendy smiled at Dan and Karen.

His tiny mouth seemed to instinctively search for her exposed nipple, and he latched on for his first feeding. “He’s definitely his father’s son; he knows where the boob is even with his eyes closed,” she joked.

“Now that has got to be the most innocent yet most powerful sight in the world,” Dan smiled.

“I’ll have to make sure I have plenty of milk for both our babies,” she smiled. She watched as he wrapped his tiny fingers around her forefinger.

“You’ll be able to supplement breastfeeding with glucose water, which is important for brain growth and developing his energy. You can then supplement your milk with a good baby formula.”


A moment later, Wendy was brought back to reality with a sudden twitching. “It feels like Brian or Stephen will soon have company.”

The nurse came and took the baby, laying him in his bed.

“Okay, Wendy, time to deliver baby number two,” Jean said, taking her seat again.

“This may feel a little uncomfortable, but I have to break the second baby’s water.” Her gloved right hand slipped a long, thin tool with a hook on the end inside Wendy. She guided it between her fingers and, snagging the thin membrane of the amniotic sac that has been its home for close to nine months, gave it a slight tear.

Immediately, clear liquid flowed and dribbed from her vagina. “Nurse, can you replace the pad under Wendy?” She asked. Wendy managed to lift her bum, and a clean, dry pad was put in place.

The other monitor echoed the heartbeat of their second baby as Wendy experienced more contractions. “Your blood pressure is staying slightly elevated, which is acceptable.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.