22 November 2008 - Cover

22 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan, Karen, Wendy, and Tina visit the gravesite of Dan's deceased wife, Laura to pay tribute on the fifth year anniversary of her death. Leaning to touch her headstone, Wendy feels a mild contraction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Jake, you’re up next to fuck your mom!” Brad yelled from the doorway.

He came from his bedroom, naked, his cock standing straight out. “Abby was kind enough to suck on my cock to make it nice and hard for fucking you, Mom.”

“Dad is just finishing licking my cum from her pussy.” Brad eyed his brother’s hard cock and couldn’t resist, kneeling and giving it several sucks. “If your mom wasn’t so horny for you to fuck her, I’d gladly suck you off.”

“We can plan it for later tonight after our game.”


Jake entered the bedroom as Dan finished licking her pussy clean and moved to her side. “I see you’re anxious to fuck me.” Wendy smiled, gazing at her son’s hard cock.

“My hard-on is courtesy of Abby and Brad’s wonderful lips,” he replied, climbing onto the bed. Jake lay on his right side, cuddling up against his mom’s back. She bent her left, allowing him free access to her pussy.

He moved closer, and grasping the shaft of his hard cock, he rubbed it up and down her slit. He slowly pressed, and she easily accepted her new lover. Jake placed a hand on her hip and began fucking her.

Wendy’s hand caressed Dan’s cock as her son fucked her. “I love being close to you as another man fucks me.”

“I enjoy the erotic feeling of watching him fuck you too.” They shared soft kisses as she continued to be taken by her son. Dan placed his hand down between her legs, letting his palm rest against Jake’s sliding cock.

Jake always loved the incestuous experience of fucking his very hot-looking mom. The only drawback was that the naughty act was usually too arousing for him to last very long. Wendy could feel his breathing soon increase, and gripping her side, he grunted his cum into her.

“Thank you, Jake.”

“You’re welcome, Mom, anytime.”

Jake pulled out of her and came around to Dan’s side of the bed. Dan turned and sucked any remaining cum from his cock. Jake thanked him and left.

Dan moved onto the bed to go between Wendy’s legs. At that moment, Tina entered the bedroom. “My love, could you please suck on our husband’s cock to get him nice and hard to fuck me?”

“I’d love to.” Dan crawled on his knees to the edge of the bed as Tina sat down. She caressed his balls and lovingly sucked and sucked until he was rock solid. They exchanged kisses, and he patted her growing belly, then moved between Wendy’s legs to lick her pussy clean.

“Please wait until after we fuck. I love the naughty feeling of you fucking me with another man’s cum dripping from my pussy.”

“You are such a good, slutty wife!”

“I’m having my own mini-gang bang with my men. It gives me a little example of what Karen enjoys having with her gang bangs.”

“She does enjoy having anywhere between four and a dozen guys fuck her and then me adding my cum to theirs.”

Dan was positioned alongside Wendy, and his hard cock easily slid into her cum-filled pussy. He placed his hand lightly on her expanded belly and began fucking his love. Wendy asked Tina to join her on the bed, and Dan enjoyed watching his pregnant girls kiss and fondle each other’s breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.