22 November 2008 - Cover

22 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan, Karen, Wendy, and Tina visit the gravesite of Dan's deceased wife, Laura to pay tribute on the fifth year anniversary of her death. Leaning to touch her headstone, Wendy feels a mild contraction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan’s eyes were moving rapidly from side to side as he dreamed of playfully chasing his first wife, Laura, around the park. She’d always let him catch her and then demand a good fucking from him. Laura’s memory managed to filter into his dreams several times a year, namely on their wedding anniversary, 18th June, on his birthday, 20th July, her birthday, 13th October and today, 22 November, the anniversary of her death.

He inhaled the fragrance of her perfumed hair and the sensual taste between her legs. His daughter, Cathy, who could be the younger twin of Laura, quite often liked to substitute for her in bed with her dad.

Lying between Laura’s legs, he enjoyed the rocking motions of their fucking, but why was it pushing lightly against his back? A familiar voice brought him back to reality as he woke up from his hard-on-induced dream.

“Fuck me good, Brad! I need a lot of cock!”

“I am! I think I’ll be glad once you have your babies and your need for cocks subsides. This is the fourth time this week you’ve had me and Jake fuck you.”

“I can’t help it; my hormones are driving me crazy! I love fucking and enjoy it even more when I’m pregnant.”


Dan placed his left hand behind him and felt the protruding belly of Wendy pressing against him. He turned to face the other way and noticed her left propped up and his son fucking his wife.

“Sorry, my love, I would have woken you up, but I saw Brad and Jake passing by our bedroom door, and I needed a good fucking so bad.”

“I get thankless thirds again?” He mildly protested.

“What are you complaining about? You get to suck their cocks dry and lick their cum from my very horny pussy.”

“I do love eating cum from your fucked pussy including the cum of our boys.”

He kissed his wife and placed his hand on her protruding belly. “Our babies are quite active this morning,” he said.

“And so they are,” she agreed, placing her hand on his.

“I’m surprised that you haven’t had them by now.”

“So am I, though the doctor did say I was due closer to the end of the month.”

Dan smiled, his hand able to feel the movement of a hand, foot, or head against Wendy’s stretched skin. He could feel the gentle pushes of her belly against him from the constant thrusts from Brad. Dan slid his hand down between her legs and felt the shaft of Brad’s cock sliding in and out of her. The pads of two fingers massaged her clit causing her body to jolt.

“Mmm, you know what that does to me!” Brad’s cock happened to slip out, so Dan stroked it a few times and guided it back into his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.