Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

The next morning when I had woken from my sleep June had already left my bedroom. When I was fully awake I decided it was time for a much-needed breakfast. When I opened the door I ran into June in the hallway.

“Were you getting ready to wake me up with a glass of water? Or were you just standing outside my door waiting for me to get up?” I asked.

June finished her drink before answering, “I was waiting for you. And why would you assume I was going to wake you up the way I used too?”

The look on her face both when I opened the door and asked her about the water gave the true answer away. She had been going to wake me up the way she used to wake me.

I just shrugged and said, “I was just teasing. It’s good to see you. You look great this morning. Has everyone had their breakfast yet?”

June had a pained look on her face and said, “Raven went out to check what buildings would actually need cleaning or even fixing in this area. She seemed optimistic that we wouldn’t have to do many repairs.”

“Let’s hope there aren’t many repairs needed. But if there are then it would give us something to do on this island that could bring us all together. And what was that look for? When I asked about everyone having breakfast.” I asked.

She played with her glass a little then after making sure she got all the water drained from it said, “Adora was having one of those mornings again. From what I understand she was mostly scared about a dream, or a memory. When she saw Emma and me getting breakfast she ran to Emma and hugged her so tight I was surprised one of Emma’s ribs didn’t break. I think she was looking for you though.” I looked towards Adora’s room. “She’s not there. They went on a run. That’s one of the things that helps her when she gets like this.” She must have seen the worry in my face. “It didn’t seem as bad as it used to. I think it’s getting better here and now that she’s spending time with you. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s better already. Just give it time. I can imagine what’s she’s going through. I remember that last day Dave was around. I had freaked out a little too. And it didn’t take long for me to get to feeling better. By the way Will. Would you like to take a shower with me?”

“Wow, I thought showers like this only existed in anime! This puts our old shower to shame.” I said in astonishment.

This bathroom was huge. Off to the side, there was a space to rinse off and get cleaned up in and then to the other side there was not one of the raised tubs but one that looked like a really small swimming pool. But it could fit five or more people in it. But I wouldn’t recommend swimming in it, it wasn’t actually that deep. June flipped a switch and water started coming down from the ceiling into the tub.

“Makes you want to use this bathroom instead of the small one in your bathroom, doesn’t it? So what do you think?” June said.

“Right now I think I chose the wrong bedroom. If I knew this was attached to one of the rooms I would have picked this room,” was my response.

“Raven said that this was new. She thinks that either some pipes broke or Uncle Kyle or one of her other siblings ordered this done sometime after Adora had been born.” June informed me.

We both took our time to rinse first the surface dirt and grime off, get cleaned, wash off. Then the next thing I knew June was kissing me. It was so much different than the night before. It was wilder. With her pressing her body against mine I picked her up and placed her on a table.

“I’m still not ready for sex. But...” She seemed to find it hard to breathe, “you can either eat me out or we can do a sixty-nine. Either would be fine. A sixty-nine was something Dave never wanted to do with me.”

I was tempted to put a stop to this but then I helped her off the table. Once she was settled on her feet she had me get on my back on the bathroom floor. I loved watching as her pussy came closer and closer to my face. I think she had the sweetest tasting pussy in the family. It’s too bad that Dave had to have his go at it. Eventually, we went to the tub, she sat at the edge of the pool and I was in the tub. I would alternate between fingering her pussy and clit to licking and eating her out. So far nobody has come close to squirting as powerfully as Adora. She didn’t even come as close as Emma. I chewed myself out for comparing the women in my life.

When things died down I looked at June and said, “You tasted great. I mean your pussy was great. I mean ... Sorry.”

June laughed, “Don’t worry so much Will. I had fun too. Thank you for that. And speaking of great tastes. How would you like to help me make a pizza for everyone? I looked in the fridge and we have all the necessary ingredients.”

“Sure that sounds like a good idea. Everyone should be back by the time we’re done. By the way June.” I was saying.

“No fishing yet Will.” was all she said.

“What? No that’s not it. I can think of other things than sex you know. Sorry I didn’t mean to raise my voice like that.” When I spoke June had flinched and looked scared, in fact, she still did. “I was just wondering if you’d like to join Emma and me at the movies?”

“Oh! Sorry that I jumped to the wrong conclusion. When were you two planning on going?” June wondered.

“We were supposed to go this morning. But it all depends on how Adora is feeling when they get back. And how long it takes her to get ready after we eat that wonderfully delicious pizza you and I are going to make.” I told June.

“Oh. Um. I can’t today. I was wanting to get some studying in today. So unless she’s willing to wait until after five pm then I can’t go. I wish I could.” June really did look as if she wished she could go.

It was another hour before Emma and Adora got back home. When they did get back Adora looked like her normal self again. But Emma looked really thrilled. She was hiding something behind her back. Adora ran up to me and gave me a hug then a kiss. A lovers kiss.

When she pulled away she looked as if her head was spinning and once she looked okay she said, “Hi handsome.”

Then she walked backwards over to the couch in the living room. She still looked really excited.

Then Emma with the biggest smile that I had seen on her face in a long time she said, “Guess what I found on our journey.”

“Was it a buried pirate treasure? No? What was it?” I asked.

She moved her hands so fast that before I knew it there was a turtle in front of my face.

“I found him by a pond not far from here. Do you think Raven will let me keep him? I’ve always wanted a real pet turtle. Not like that statue of a turtle that I pretended was a real pet.” Emma said.

“I hope she will that’s an awesome turtle. What kind is it? I’ve never seen that kind before.” I asked.

Shortly after Emma showed off her turtle to Raven the two of them found a cage they could put him in until they could find a more permanent home for him. On the way to the theater, Emma then informed me that she had decided to name the turtle Westley, after a character in one of her favorite old movies. After we got to the theater we looked through the options of what we had and Emma’s eyes lit up when she found the movie she wanted to watch. That is how we ended up watching The Princess Bride. When the movie got to the part where the Grandfather was reading the story and it introduced us to Westley and Buttercup and the Grandfather said, “That day she was amazed to discover that when he was saying, ‘As you wish,’ what he meant was, ‘I love you.” Emma turned to me with tears in her eyes.

Then she said, “I love you. Is that what you’ve been telling me when you’ve said, ‘As you wish’ to me?”

To be fair we haven’t actually seen the movie in a few years. She must have forgotten what, ‘as you wish’ meant.

“It is,” was all I could say before she began kissing me.

We didn’t get to see much of the movie the first time around. We spent most of the movie having sex or talking. When near the end of the movie Westley had mentioned that it would be a pity for Buttercup to damage her perfect breasts Emma had heard that and wished, “God I wish I had perfect breasts like hers instead of these gigantic milk tanks.”

“That’s nonsense. While she does have beautiful breasts, I think you have the perfect breasts for you.” I said before I started to lick then suck on her breasts.

“Ohhhh yesss. Make love to me one more time,” she called out.

With a smirk, I said, “As you wish.”

We had just cleaned ourselves up and were getting ready to restart the movie so we could actually watch the entire thing when June walked in through the lobby. She looked pissed off. At first, I was worried that she was upset that Emma and I had sex. But how could she know that?

“What’s wrong?” Emma asked her.

“I just overheard Adora telling Raven that, that jerk Dave had continued to mess around with her even after I had made the deal to protect her from him. That BASTARD!!! I could kill him. All that I did to protect her was for nothing.” June yelled.

“What deal?” asked Emma.

I gave her a look and shook my head. I walked over to June and asked, “He can’t touch Adora anymore. He can’t touch any of us at all. What can I do to help you?”

All she said was, “It’s fishing time.”

Ever since we came up with that phrase I had hoped to hear her say them. But if we did it now it seemed like it’d be wrong. Almost like I was raping her or taking advantage of a drunk person or something just as bad. And I wouldn’t do that.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and said, “Let’s go for a walk. A nice long walk. We’ll do a little exploring, just like you’ve been wanting us to do. Emma will go home and let everyone know what we’re doing.” I looked at Emma and she nodded. But she didn’t leave until after she mouthed, ‘It’s fishing time?’

It’s lucky Emma ran fast or else she would have heard June yell, “I don’t want to go for a stupid walk. I just want to have sex with you. And I want it NOW!”

“Can I say something first? Remember when I was in that accident and I was in so much pain that I asked to have the doctors to let me die? They told me to think of something positive in my life. Something that would help me keep my mind distracted from the pain. Do you know what I thought of when they told me that? I thought of you.” I could see shock cross her face when I said, “I thought of how strong you were. Not the strength of your muscles but your heart and your mind. You always seemed the most truly positive out of all of us. You seemed like the glue that kept Raven, Emma, Adora, you and me together. You helped to keep us sane. Sure Emma acts all upbeat and positive but I can see the sadness inside her. But you, you gave me the strength to not run off and do something stupid and illegal to get away from Dave. You helped me get through the pain. But the way I see you now scares me. I love the way you normally are. I love the fact that when you’re feeling down you can come to any one of us and talk things out. And we can do the same with you.”

She wiped away the tears running down her face and said, “I’d like that walk now. But let’s not make it too long of a walk. Before I overheard that news I was on my way to get something to eat.”

I smiled and said, “Why don’t we head home and get something to eat first. Then we can do any kind of activity you want. Even fishing.” I froze in my tracks. “And I mean actual fishing. Unless you want the other fishing.”

When we first moved into our new house we found out that there were more than enough scooters for all of us. They were probably there for when we rented out the island or had guests. And they were still in pretty good shape for having been on this island for who knows how long. Raven had said that they hadn’t been there when Adora had been born. And they still looked in almost new condition. Raven had made it a point to call her family and find out about the scooters once the phones were once again operational. And luckily there were still two scooters in front of the theater. June had asked if she could ride with me. So we put the one she rode here on in the garage of the closest house. She rode behind me and clung to me in just the perfect way. It felt wonderful to have a naked female body pressed so close to my back. Before we even drove five feet I was rock hard and glad she wasn’t riding in front of me.

We were at the dining table with the family when June got up and looked at me and said, “I think we need to be excused for a while Will.”

“We’ve only eaten half of the meal,” was my reply.

“We need to go to a different room. It’s fishing time,” June told me.

I wiped my mouth and looked at everyone and said, “Sorry but I need to go with June for a minute.”

“June told you that before. It’s fishing time isn’t your code phrase for sex, is it? Oh God, it is. That’s so cheesy. Can I watch?” Emma asked.

“Emma! Don’t ask that. That’s rude,” Raven shouted.

“You can watch. It’s fine with me. In fact, you can all watch if you want.” June said.

Raven’s jaw dropped then she said, “If it’s fine with you then sure we’d love to watch. Just remember which rooms I said that there would be no sex in.”

“Why do you think I told Will we needed to leave?” June said before she walked away. “But could you all give Will and me a minute to freshen up first? I promise we won’t have sex until all interested in watching are present.” When it was just the two of us June told me, “Okay that backfired. I didn’t think they’d actually want to watch us have sex. But it’s too late to turn back now. But is it just me or is it even just a little bit hot that they’ll be watching?”

Before we opened June’s bedroom door to let everyone in she gave me a gentle kiss.

I looked at her and said, “You’re not trying to back out of letting everyone watch us having sex, are you? If you are it might just work.”

We did wait for everyone to arrive. And I mean everyone. Raven, Emma, and Adora were in the room with us. I was surprised that even though it seemed that June was the one with most experience with sex she turned out to have the tightest pussy out of all the women in the room. We chose to have June get on top of me for the initial penetration and she pumped her hips up and down a few times. After she got used to the size of my dick we changed to a different position. Before we did though she let everyone know that I was so much better than her last lover. She was careful not to let anyone know who that lover was. She laid on her side and I lifted her one leg to over my shoulder and her other leg was in between mine when I penetrated her. She almost collapsed with her first orgasm. For some reason, it took me a lot longer to orgasm than I had ever gone before. I was able to give June at least four orgasms, maybe three, it could have just my imagination or wishful thinking, before my first orgasm. I started to go for a second time but then I pulled out once I realized June had passed out. I decided to lay down instead of continue. And before I could fall asleep I felt someone licking my dick then getting on top of me and inserting my manhood into their pussy. I looked up to see Raven riding my dick.

Before I could speak she said, “Just so you know it was Adora that licked you clean. Emma and Adora were having a contest of rock paper scissors to figure out who got to have sex with you next, but I was just faster at getting to your dick with my pussy.”

I grabbed onto Raven’s hips and made sure to make this as pleasurable experience as it could be for the both of us. As I was blowing my load inside Raven I had a flashback to that daydream I had of doing this exact thing with her. Blowing my load inside her on an island and having three figures in the background. I just wished that it were possible for the other part of my daydream to come true. I wished I were getting her pregnant at that moment. I’d love to see her and the other’s bellies swelling with my babies. Then this would truly be paradise. Especially if Adora were to give birth to our child on the exact same spot where she had been born. Before I could imagine where the others could give birth there was a strange alarm going off in the house.

“Raven what’s going on?” cried Adora.

“Someone’s approaching the island. I set that up earlier when I went to check what houses needed repairs,” Raven informed us.

“Why would you put an alarm on the island? Are we going to be invaded by men who want to rape and impregnate us? Or worse has Dave found us?” cried Emma.

Emma was starting to hyperventilate so I did the first thing that came to mind to calm her down. I kissed her. I even slipped in some tongue.

When I pulled away I asked, “Are you okay now?”

A couple of deep breaths later she responded with, “Maybe another kiss would help me to figure that out.”

“Hmm, I guess another kiss did help. Anyways to answer your question Emma I put an alarm up so we wouldn’t get caught running around the island naked. Or doing something a bit more exciting than that on the island.” Raven told Emma.

“More exciting? Like what?” asked Adora. June having woken up after the alarm started going off, leaned over and whispered into her ear. “Ohhh! Okay, I wouldn’t want to get caught by strangers doing that with Will. Or one of you either.”

“One of us?” Raven asked. Adora was about to answer when Raven added, “Never mind I think I get it. That seems exciting too. I never thought of doing that with one of you girls. We may have to try that. But that’ll have to wait until after we check out who our guests are. That alarm wouldn’t be going off if someone were just passing by. The trees are enough coverage to hide any of our fun activities. They’d have to be really close to set it off.” After putting our clothes back on Raven checked the sensor to figure out where the visitor was coming at us from. “Thank goodness the alarm doesn’t need the same service that our phones and internet need to operate. They’re coming at us from the part of the island we arrived at. Let’s get going.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.