Horny Arab Chick - Cover

Horny Arab Chick

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: The covering up does not mean they are as reluctant as you might think. You just have to get under the covers to find the heat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Voyeurism   Water Sports   .

Nadia was a hottie, to use a western term. Her light brown skin radiated sexual energy, and her thoughts weren’t on copulations just completed but on the ones hopefully in the near, if not immediate, future.

While she appeared to conform with hajib tradition, there was nothing underneath that would impede coupling with a chosen male as quickly and easily as possible. The recent availability of effective and long-term contraception had happily eliminated the awkwardness of previous ways of avoiding a pregnancy. That consequence of sex would have required her to flee her native country to save her life. The little bump on her inner arm was her best friend.

We are all aware of the hypocrisy that is rampant in repressive societies. Women are controlled while men would often do as they pleased, feeling themselves above societal restrictions.

She was a bright girl so decided that her safest course of action was to target married males who would have plenty of motivation for secrecy. There was the need to be discreet because of their marital status, but also if they wished to continue getting prime pussy. The second was probably the stronger motivator.

An additional benefit, she hoped, might be that her target “consumer” would know more about how to please her in a satisfactory way. If they didn’t, she could offer to teach them new pleasures in exchange for more tangible rewards than a climax or two and a pussy full of semen. From her experience so far, she could have lots of students. Finding a skilled Arab man was rare. She also decided that nationality ought not be a criteria in order to widen her own experience.

Because she was not allowed to study biology in her home country, Nadia was in Germany. She resided in a rather small apartment in the older part of town mostly occupied by immigrants and other non-Germans. Her landlord, Nadeem, was also Arab but from a different country. He was early forties and single. She easily seduced him and her rent expense went away but she kept her own place even though enjoying lust-filled overnights with him frequently.

There had been perhaps a half-dozen horizontal interviews with various prospects before settling on this particular man for a longer term relationship. She always explored the interests and kinks of a fuck buddy.

Nadeem got a special status because he got aroused when she talked about screwing other guys, either past or future. He owned many rental properties which were occupied short or long term mostly by males. This would be her hunting ground.

Her landlord/fuck buddy was delighted to assist, knowing the sexual benefits he would reap. He carefully selected her candidates, evaluated their interest, and introduced them. He returned to his dwelling with a swollen penis and dreamed about her finding him to pleasure his cock after copulating with them.

Her first man was a thirtyish Pakistani engineer, Umar, who was married and separated from his wife by work for over six months. Nadeem had even examined the man’s cock to ensure that it was clean and of sufficient size to be useful. The older man got a little thrill seeing what would be penetrating his fuck buddy. Nadia wanted the coitus to be anonymous so she kept her hajib wrapped around her face even as she removed her loose fitting clothing.

Umar was incredibly excited at the beautiful young body revealed to him. Her breasts and hips were far shapelier than his own arranged wife. He stripped quickly and waited for direction. Nadia didn’t speak but just laid on the bed and pulled Umar’s face towards her crotch. Nadeem had already fucked her that afternoon and it was a nasty thrill to do this to Umar.

He didn’t protest and gave her his best oral workout, being rewarded by moans and soft squeals. His face was brought to her mammaries and more pleasuring ensued. Finally, Umar was guided to the pleasure place he had tasted. He ejaculated immediately but Nadia’s legs kept him inside and her hip thrusts soon refilled his love tool. The second banging was, of course, more prolonged. Nadia quickly dressed and departed after his final spurting. Her fuck buddy awaited.

Nadeem was naked and erect as she entered his place. She quickly stripped and laid right on the rug, thighs spread in eager invitation. He tasted the fresh cream in her messy crotch and she responded to his fevered tongue lashing. After a very short time he moved up and sank his fat cock fully in one stroke.

Nadia kept up a running commentary about her recent cunt visitation as Nadeem pounded. He was so aroused that his mutterings about her sexy cock gripper were barely comprehensible as he switched between Arabic and English and German. He exploded and collapsed on top of her.

They fucked a lot for the next few days, even more than the frequent copulations they’d previously had. They talked about Nadia fucking Umar again and she was all for it. But Nadeem had another idea. It had taken her a while to return from Umar’s place and much of his semen had drained out. He wanted it fresher and sloppier.

Nadeem called his brother Yawar to visit. Nadia kept covered during dinner and afterwards. The plan was that she would go to Yawar’s bed during the night. As usual she kept her head and face covered as she quickly coaxed two semen loads into her pussy. Returning directly to Nadeem’s bed she soon had two more immediately and one more before arising in the morning. She remained fully covered during the next day but visited Yawar’s bed again the next night. Nothing was ever said about these nocturnal visits but there was a lot of humping in Nadeem’s bed.

Nadia was soon fucking Umar once a week, plus an older widowed Croatian man and a young German man who was married but separated, twice a week each. She enjoyed the white skins contrasting with her dark vulva and areolae. They enjoyed it very much too and gave her presents at each visit. She felt like a whore accepting them and reveled in it. Nadeem was being fucked silly keeping up with her desire to have him after each “other cock” session.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.