The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Getting back into the Warehouse around 11.30 pm, Jon met Jim as he was returning from the Clubhouse.

“Were the girls ok when you took them home?” Jim asked.

“Yea they were fine when I left.” Jon responded, which was true after spending 90 minutes in bed with them. He had left them cuddled together, after making sure both of them had more orgasms than they needed in that short space of time. “How were things here?”

“Quite quiet to be honest, a lot of people went their way back to the rooms before ten. The few that were left, went around quarter of an hour ago. Danny and Sasha are at the apartment keeping an eyes on things. Tommy, Beth, Kym Jane and Claire came back here just after ten.”

Jon could see through that everyone had gone to bed, there were lights on in all three of the occupied rooms. He could see Claire and Jane in his room talking and noticed as Beth walked naked back from the bathroom in the Piper’s room.

The two men made their way upstairs and headed for their own rooms. Passing Tommy’s room, where Kym was laid bare waiting for her man for the night. Beth came out to Jon as he passed and asked about Genja and Fiona before getting a hug and kiss and went back to wait for Jim as he was getting ready.

Jon had taken a shower at Fiona’s apartment so after quickly cleaning his teeth he joined Jane and Claire on the bed. While the girls were talking, he came up behind Claire and without asking and positioned her on all fours. She hadn’t made any effort to resist and kept her conversation with Jane going. Jane was smiling at the two in front of her as Jon got behind Claire and eased his whole length inside her.

“Oh God that feels so good!” Claire sighed breathlessly. Jon started to gently rock in and out of her very wet pussy.

“I thought that you may have gone to bed before I got back” Jon commented.

Jane laughed, “Do you know how hard that is when every five minutes your body orgasms!”

“You’re kidding!” Jon expressed surprise.

“No, we gave up after 30 minutes and have been just talking since, waiting for you to get back!” Claire said with her eyes half closed loving the feeling of Jon being deep inside her. “We didn’t expect our connection to reach that far but it did. I take it that they were ok!” she giggled.

“Fiona called her mum, which was quite emotional. They have organised to meet on Wednesday, here at the Warehouse.” Jon was still taking it slow and gently. He didn’t want Claire to feel like she was being taken, more that she was being made love too.

“Oh that could be interesting!” Jane commented. She was starting to get excited watching Claire respond to Jon’s manipulation. She had spread her legs and was openly stroking herself.

Claire got hold of Jane’s legs and pulled her closer so she could lick between her legs. As Jon continued bringing her closer, Claire started to feast on Jane. Jane had her head back and was gripping the bedsheets as Claire showed her some great technique.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum” Claire gasped after 5 minutes of the deliberate slow strokes Jon was giving.

“Me too! Oh god yes!” Jane grunted as Claire continued to lash her tongue across her clit.

“Fill me Jon! Pump your cum deep inside me! I want us both to come at the same time.” Claire said through gritted teeth trying to hold back the inevitable.

It was all Jon needed to hear to take him over the edge and with a loud grunt he exploded deep inside this beauty that bent over in front of him.

“Yes! Oh god yes! I can feel you spraying me deep inside, Oh Fuck yes!” Claire got out as she also came.

Their moment was interrupted by Rita who told Jon he had just received a message from Fiona. He asked Rita to read it out.

“Can you pack it in! Some of us have to go to work in the morning, smiley face, we love you!”

“Can you respond with a ‘sorry, love you both, xxx’” Jon answered. As he withdrew from Claire, Jane took his place and proceeded to lick his juices from the younger girl. Bringing Claire to another satisfying climax.

After cleaning up the three of them got comfy before falling into a deep sleep.

Getting up at around six the following morning, Jon left the two girls to sleep while he decided to go and use the gym. It was something that he hadn’t done for a week or two and was starting to feel it. He thought that he would be on his own, so he was surprised to find Tommy there already half way through a workout.

“What’s wrong, couldn’t sleep?” Jon asked as he went about setting the resistance weights on the rowing machine.

“Well good morning to you too!” Tommy replied breathing hard, while using the stepper machine. “No coming down here yesterday with Maria and Ally showed me how unfit I’ve got. There’s only one person that can correct that, right?”

The pair of them continued their own separate routines, listening to some motivational music that Rita had started to help with the rhythm they were trying to keep when Danny appeared. Saying good morning to Jon and Tommy, he too started to get into a routine. Jon was smiling to himself, when he created the Warehouse this was exactly what he wanted. Friends being together with common interests.

Thirty minutes later they had done what they had set out to complete. After showering and dressing, they were sat in the kitchen on the stools with Jim, while Beth played mom to all of them. What was even better was that she was just dressed in a small thin robe that didn’t do anything to hide her sexy body. All four men could have jumped at any time and, whatsmore, she could sense it and it excited her. While she went about cooking some bacon and eggs, every time she had to bend down, she did so making sure that she kept her legs straight and slightly apart. When she had to reach up, she made sure to exaggerate it. She was very subtly putting on a show for her small audience. It was Danny that finally broke when she put the food on the island for them. She deliberately squeezed between Danny and Tommy, brushing her breasts across their arms as her robe had fallen open slightly. As she reached in to put the plates in the middle, the robe fell completely open. Danny very firmly slapped her exposed arse cheeks which caused her to yelp. He smile betrayed her initial response, she had been hoping to get a reaction.

Danny then grabbed his mother by her hips and turned her so she was facing Tommy, literally inches in front of him. Danny had removed his shorts and roughly entered his mother completely with one thrust. The momentum pushed Beth into Tommy, using his thighs to retain her balance as her son continued to drive deep into her. Beth’s eyes pleaded with Tommy to kiss her which he was more than happy to do, reaching for her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

While the show continued in front of them, Jim told Jon of the impending visit of Danny’s girlfriend’s parents later that afternoon.

“Danny told me about it last night, how do you want to play it?” Jon asked.

“Beth and I spoke about it last night with the kids. Our feeling is that if this lifestyle is the way we have chosen to go, there’s no point hiding from it to appease anyone else.” Jim’s tone was very strong, they were here for the long haul. “We want everyone to be around if possible, Tommy is going to prepare a buffet style meal that the girls can finish and serve. We don’t want to act any differently around the minister and his wife. This is our home and this is how we choose to live.”

“Ok, well I will make sure that I’m around. I want us to get a room put together when we get back from town so you guys get an idea of what’s needed. That should take a few hours but with four us, we might get it done quicker.” Jon said as he felt a warm female body pressing in his back.

“Looks like someone’s getting some morning exercise!” Kym said from over Jon’s shoulder surprising him. He was expecting it to be either Jane or Claire. Actually, when he thought about it, it wasn’t likely to be Claire as she liked her bed too much.

Jim chuckled, “Your mother is getting what she deserves, and she pushed her luck playing the part of the ‘Naked Chef’.” Danny was now pounding into Beth at very fast rate, she had released Tommy’s erection from his pants and trying her best to swallow his dick. It was a difficult task for her to concentrate on as she had more than a few orgasms and the strength of the pounding she was taking from her son. Not long after, Danny grunted his completion as he shot his sperm deep into his mother. That gave Beth the chance to bring Tommy off, which she accomplished with glee.

“Thank you Boys, that’s just what I needed to start my day!” Beth said with pure satisfaction, some of Tommy’s sperm still around her lips and on her cheek.

“Hang on mom.” Kym said walking round to her mother. She placed her hands on each side of the mother’s head and proceeded to lick the excess cum from her face. “It’s a shame to waste it!” she said as she gave her mom a peck on the lips.

Back in Little Rock, Fiona was just arriving at Soper & Klein Associates. The firm she had worked at for the last seven years, following the same routine she had done from the first day she arrived at the firm. Passing through security, saying hi to Mike, the permanent fixture at front desk. People had told her that he had worked here from the first day the twelve floor building had opened thirty two years prior.

Riding the elevator up to the tenth floor which had housed her office for the last five years. Soper & Klein Associates occupied the top five floors, and although her title of Junior Partner meant that she should have space on the eleventh floor with her counterparts, the promised office had never materialised. She knew why and didn’t really care too much. Fiona was the only lawyer in the firm that didn’t generate the large sums that would be common from the other partners. She was the one that had continued the specialty that Mr. Soper Senior had started the firm with back in the 70’s. He had made his son promise to continue to keep family law as part of the firm when he passed the reigns fifteen years ago. And good to his word, Managing Partner, Steve Soper had kept the family law in the company, even though his father had passed four years ago.

Walking to her office, she saw Susan sat at her station which was quite unusual for this time of the day. Susan would usually be buzzing around in her office, catching her up on the gossip and having the coffee ready. Susan saw Fiona coming and got up to meet her.

“You have visitors waiting in your office, Steve and Al!” Susan said in a hushed voice.

“How long have they been here?” Fiona asked worrying what they would want that was so urgent for the Managing Partners to come down to her office. They would normally summon her upstairs when they needed to catch up with her. In fact, they had never previously come to her office in all the time she had been there.

“About ten minutes” Susan responded as the pair continued the walk towards the office. They shared a look as Fiona took a deep breath before entering her own office.

“Good Morning gentlemen” Fiona said brightly, trying to cover the sick feeling she had in her stomach.

Steve Soper was stood at the window looking out when she entered while Al was sat on the plush sofa that Fiona had procured to make her clients feel at ease when she had to meet with them.

“I’m sorry if I have kept you waiting, I was unaware that we had a meeting this morning.” Fiona continued.

“Morning Fiona, we haven’t been waiting long and no, we didn’t have a meeting scheduled.” Al Klein responded giving her a gentle smile.

“Did you know that this was my office when I first started here?” Steve Soper commented. “I still think this is the best view in the whole building!”

“I wasn’t aware, but you are correct, this is a tremendous view!” Fiona said, the knot in her stomach was getting tighter as she took a seat in her chair, at her desk. “To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

“Thinks are about to change around here,” Steve said having walked over to sit on the sofa alongside Al. “It will be very good for nearly everyone that works here.”

“Steve and I, have decided it time for us to retire while we still have our health to enjoy our latter years.” Al continued.

“Well, I will be very sorry to see you go, but it must be a relief to Janey and Sylvia.” Fiona commented, having spoken to the Men’s wife’s at many functions over the years.

“Well to be honest the decision was pushed on to us by a substantial offer we received to buy the company. Which I’m pleased to say that we have accepted, and in fact signed on last Friday.” Steve said. “As of a week today, this will become Jones Day’s 45th regional office.”

Everyone had heard of Jones Day, they were one of the largest Law firms in the country if not the world. Known for representing all the largest companies worldwide in all things law.

“Wow, that’s something else!” Fiona was shocked. “Did I miss the announcement while I was off?”

“Not exactly, in fact you’re the first to know. I must ask that you to keep this to yourself if you would.” Steve continued but his expression changed. “We wanted to come and talk to you, out of courtesy to you and so I could respect my late father’s wishes.”

“Oh.” Fiona knew this wasn’t going to be news that she was going to enjoy.

“Unfortunately, Jones Day have no interest in the family law that built this company and that you have wonderfully kept going.” Al commented. “That is why we are here. When they take over next week, your position will no longer be required.”

The two men were surprised by Fiona’s reaction. A big smile had broken out on her face, she had just realised that there was nothing to stop her being with Jon. She was ecstatic but was trying hard to contain the relief and joy she was feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.