The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Jon was awakened a short time later with warm moist lips on his cock. Opening his eyes, to see Genja was the owner and she gave him a very nice smile.

“She tastes good on you,” she commented as she continued to tongue all around his tool. Cleaning all the secretions that Gail had left combined with Jon’s cum that had left a sticky sheen to his skin.

“How long have I been asleep?” He asked.

“Only thirty minutes, it’s just after 6pm.” She responded, still enjoying the job she had taken on.

“How are you doing?” He lifted her from the position she had between his legs sat her on his lap.

“I feel a bit numb, I don’t want to go home tonight. My whole outlook has changed in the few shorts days since we met you.” She answered with a blank expressionless face, her tone also reflected this.

“Remember what I said the other evening to Fiona about if you couldn’t be here?” he reminded her.

“You said that you would come to us.” This made her smile. “I could be here from tomorrow but that wouldn’t be fair to Fiona.”

“No it wouldn’t, and that you think that way makes me love you even more. We’ll sort something out. How’s Gail doing?”

“That girl is beside herself,” Genja chuckled. “I think she is in love you or maybe in love with what you did to her. She told us that she has only ever been with two men before you. As nice as she is, she didn’t get that feeling like the rest of us ‘girls’ did she?”

“No, the connection we had wasn’t like that, although she has taken a piece of my heart. I would like if she came around again. She seems like she needed to feel the love that someone could give her.”

“We agree, we were talking while we watched you, she seemed almost embarrassed that you had noticed her.”

“She has such a low opinion of herself, she needs to be able to hold her head high and be proud of the unique person she is. That actually reminds me of someone else that has concerned me. Have you noticed that shy lady, Jo that arrived with her husband Mark?” Jon asked.

“I haven’t seen her much and when I have she seems to be sat on her own.” Genja commented showing the concern that Jon was expressing.

“I think I will try to have a chat with her tomorrow or sometime soon.” Jon turned and kissed the beautiful blonde he had sat in his lap. “Thank you for waking me darling, I need to get sorted and have a chat with the guys. If my family is going to be here on Saturday, I need to get my arse into gear and get a few more rooms set up!”

He got up and gave Genja a hug and kiss before the both went back upstairs. Jon went to take a shower while Genja went and sat with the other girls on the bed. The bodyguards had also returned and we’re enjoying a glass of wine and some girly chat.

After getting dressed and giving the ladies a bit of attention, he went to find Tommy, who similarly was ready to get going over to the clubhouse.

Tommy went to check the meat that Beth had put in for him as requested, while Jon went to find Jim.

Finding Danny sorting out some of the seating seemingly lost in his thoughts, “hey Dan!” Jon called over to the lad but got no response. “Danny!” Again no response. “DANNY!” he hollered finally breaking the trance he was in.

“Oh sorry Jon, I didn’t know you were there.” Danny said acknowledging Jon.

“You seemed to be out of it, what’s the problem? Jon enquired.

“My Girlfriend and her family are coming home tomorrow!” Danny said rather glumly.

“Isn’t that the kind of news that would make you happy? I mean you look like you have a funeral to attend!”

“Well yea it does, before yesterday I wouldn’t have had a problem but things are slightly more complicated now. But that’s not all, Every time Mom and Nessa’s Mom have spoken recently, Mom has asked them over for them all to meet. In Nessa’s message she says that her folks would like to do that tomorrow night.” Danny was looking really concerned. “Mom offered that when we lived in town, now we’re here I don’t know how Nessa’s folks will react! Her Dad’s a minister, he’s gonna have a fit!” Danny was so lost in his concerns that he was repeating the actions of sorting out the tables on tables he had already set up. “They were supposed to be away for three weeks but something kicked at Nessa’s Aunties and there coming straight home. I thought I would have time to sort things with her before she got home. I not concerned with her reaction to the camp. But, Shit! Her folks!”

“Have you spoken to your Mom and Dad yet? I’m sure between us we can help to make sure that things go smoothly.”

“No I just found out ten minutes ago when I sat with the tablet you sorted for us. They are having what mom called a bonding session with Sasha. That was over an hour ago, I will talk to them later.”

“Well if you have a chat with Tommy, I’m sure he could put a meal together for you all and you could bring them to the Warehouse. Don’t worry, we will work it out for you.” Jon said trying to reassure the lad.

With perfect timing, Jim made an entrance into the main seating area of the restaurant and joined the pair. Walking over to Danny, he put his around his son.

“Your Mom has sent me to tell you that you need to go and get ready. I’m to take no Bullshit from you and spank your arse if you don’t go straight away!” Jim was laughing.

“Did she really say that? How old does she think I am?” Danny said smiling but shaking his head in disbelief.

“Well maybe you could put her over your knee and spank her arse! I’m kidding but I’m sure she would enjoy it. Anyway you need to get going bucko!”

Danny said his goodbyes and went to the apartments.

Tommy had come over and joined the two other men as they got a drink and took a seat on the comfy chairs that surrounded the restaurant area.

“Jon, do you mind if point something out that concerns me?” Jim said.

“Of course, Jim.” Jon responded.

“It concerns the ankle chain you bought Beth, thank you for including me but have you thought how it makes me feel? I haven’t got your money and could never be able to give her something like that as much as I want to. All this is very fresh to us at the moment, the camp, the Job and more importantly the change in our relationship.” Jim explained.

“Shit, I didn’t think! I just wanted to get the girls something nice.”

Jim smiled, “no you didn’t think and will never be able to compete with you if this is example of the things you will want to do. That’s the other thing, I don’t ever want to feel that I have to compete for my own wife! I know that wasn’t the intention in the gift, but that is how you’ve made me feel. Beth has never been happier than this last twenty four hours, well maybe when the kids were born and our wedding day. What am I saying, I have never been happier but I need to ask you think before you act, please!”

Jon felt really ashamed of himself. The last thing he wanted to do was come between these two people and yet his actions were doing just that. “I am so sorry Jim, what can I do to make this right?”

“Absolutely nothing, just talk to me before you do anything else. The chain is beautiful and it means so much to Beth that it signifies both of us. I need to feel like I’m still important to her, which I know I am, but you get where I’m coming from.” Jim finished. “Anyway what have we got planned for the next couple of days. I hear that you got a bit of a surprise earlier?”

“Oh what surprise? I missed that.” Tommy added.

“We have fourteen members of Friends and family arriving from England. I’m gonna need your help guys. Tommy can you let the girls sort Breakfast and Dinner over the next few days?”

“Sure, they’re more than capable. Kym is very keen to learn to do things around the kitchen and shown herself to be a quick learner.” Tommy commented.

“I wonder why that is?” Jim smirked raising his eyebrow causing the other two to chuckle.

“Can I ask why?” Tommy asked.

“I’m gonna need to get a few more rooms completed in a hurry. I was completing one a day on my own but with you guys and Danny helping, I think we can get five or six done over a couple of days. You don’t have any collections Jim, so if can count on your help. Danny is also very capable. Do you mind? Jon asked.

“Hey, you’re the boss, if that’s what you want then that’s what we will do!” Jim said.

“I may be the person that pays the salary but please don’t refer to me as the boss. I want us to be a team and work together.” Jon corrected.

“Well you can count on me to help.” Jim confirmed.

“Yea me too.” Tommy agreed.

“Well, we have a bit of running around to do in the morning. I called the Simpsons to let Carl know that we will pick him up at 8 in the morning. I will drop Carl and you at the car dealerships,” Jon was indicating Tommy. “I need you to agree between you on a couple of Pickups and I want you to choose a nice run around that the girls can use if they need to go anywhere. Jim, you need to get all your paperwork together for the Bank and let’s get that put to bed. Is there anything that you guys can think of?” Neither of them could think of anything. Their discussion was then abruptly interrupted by a shouting Beth.

“Jim Piper! Where are you?” Beth said sternly running across to us with a towel wrapped around her.

“Over here, Darling!” Jim called back, all three men were laughing as it was obvious what had happened.

“Did you put your son up to that?” She scowled.

“Up to what sweetie?” Jim said trying very hard to not laugh out loud. Something Tommy and Jon didn’t disguise.

Beth came over and sat in Jon’s lap directly opposite her husband.

“YOUR son just gave my arse a spanking” she said, curling in to Jon so they could see the red hand marks that Danny had left on her Arse cheeks. He had truly made both cheeks bright red! “That little sod told me not to be so rude and that he would teach me a lesson. I had just come out of the shower, so he picked me up and carried me over to the chair in the bedroom.” She carried on, “He then put me across his lap and actually spanked me! Can you believe that?” Beth was still in shock over the audacity of her son’s actions.

All three men had tears running done their cheeks. Kym had followed her mum down and was laughing as loud, “You had to be there, it was hysterical. Mom was trying to tell him off as held her down and gave ten proper spanks! He said to mom that they didn’t count until Mom called them out. He must of given her 5 before she realised he meant it.” Kym was having trouble talking as she recounted what had occurred. Going over to sit with Tommy on his lap, still in her underwear. “Go on Mom, tell them what happened next!”

“I can’t, it’s too embarrassing!” Beth responded turning quite red.

“Well, mom started counting. When she got to seven she had an orgasm, so Danny said that he would have to start again and that she wasn’t to cum or he would start from scratch. When he finished the second time, Mom was shaking with excitement. So she jumped on him and started to fuck him, cowgirl style. After she had got herself twice, Danny said that he was close so mom jumped off him, she told him to finish himself as she wasn’t going to do it as punishment for what he done! And then she ran down here to get you to protect her as Danny was ready to burst!”

“Oh you nasty Mother! That was an awful thing to do!” Jim said trying to chastise her but laughing too much for it to be realistic. Even Beth was giggling by this point.

Beth gave a fake pout, “He hurt me and you don’t care!” She cuddled even tighter into Jon, “you care don’t you baby?” She asked kissing Jon sweetly.

“Oh no you don’t!” Jon protested. “You’re not playing us against each other! Seems to me that you enjoyed it too much anyway. And think about how you left your poor son.” Jon said chuckling at her frown as her little ruse didn’t work.

“He’s ok, Sasha was kind enough to help him out when you left!” Kym added as she gave Tommy a kiss and got up. “Come on mom, we need to finish getting ready.”

“I’m not gonna be able to sit down properly for a while, I mean it!” Beth said getting up she gave both Jon and Jim a kiss and went back upstairs with Kym.

Not long later people started to arrive for the evening meal. Tommy had been sorting out in the kitchen with Kym’s help. A traditional Roast was the order of the day, with all the trimmings. Yet again, everyone had dressed up for the evening occasion. All the Ladies had made an effort to outdo each if that was even possible. Sasha and Beth were tending the tables this evening with Danny looking after the cocktail bar with his newly acquired knowledge. Due to Genja and Fiona having to leave later, Jon was excused of any duties to be with them. Also sat at his table were Gail and the two bodyguards, all wearing outfits provided by Jon’s ‘girls’ and looking stunning.

Genja and Fiona were very touchy and Feely, making sure that they were with Jon at all times. Their sadness at leaving was pretty evident.

Jon engaged the other three ladies in conversation, “so have you three enjoyed your afternoon with us?” He asked to them all generally.

“This place is out of this world, the home you have over there is my kind of heaven.” Allison remarked.

“Even with the nudity and the openness we show?” Jon asked smirking at her.

“For me that just makes it better! I have never been one to tie myself down and I can see that the freedom you have is liberating. Although a bit surprising at first to take on board.” She replied smiling.

Maria then asked, “Do you think it would be possible for us to come back to spend time at the Warehose when we have down time!”

“I don’t see any reason why not, all I ask is what I said before, the less people outside know the safer it is for those that come to the camp. If you are coming back can I ask that you get you tests refreshed, just so everyone follows the same protocol? And I will have to ask you to sign the NDA just for my own peace of mind. Allison, can you tell the Lieutenant that I can meet him Thursday morning when you see him please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.