The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

“I can’t believe this, all of you? Jane said

“We’ve been planning it for some time sweetheart,” Jane’s dad Chris replied. “We met up at the end of last summer for a few drinks. Gwen and the girls we’re saying how much they missed not being with Jon and it was your mum that said why we didn’t come over to visit. Well that changed over a couple of weeks of talking to what’s really keeping us here. It’s not like we have great weather or anything. Then we realised the timing was perfect for a few of us to make a change.”

Gwen continued the discussion “Tara’s mum got a job offer out of the blue that meant she had to make a decision about her future and she didn’t want to be locked into another research contract for 5 years, Chris and Tim Carmichael, both own their own business, with skills that they can take anywhere. So we have all got our Visa’s and the houses have been sold, arrangements have been made with the businesses. Oh shit we forgot! Jon we have two Doctor’s in the family!”

“You passed! Wow, my little sisters are all grown up, Wow!”

Pip and Penny were beaming with pride at their brother’s reaction. “It was nothing really Bro!” Pippa said sarcastically. “We have jobs too, you will never guess where?”

“I’m guessing somewhere close to where I’m sitting at the moment.” Jon answered laughing.

“We’ll tell you everything when we get there.” Chris said. “I take it you have space for us?”

“You want to live at the Warehouse!” Jon shocked response was. “Uhm, you know what we’re doing here?” He continued not quite knowing the best way to approach the sex and nudity.

“We know exactly what’s happening there Jon, I’m looking at my Daughter and five other gorgeous women totally in awe of you.” Anne, Jane’s mum, said. “There’s a lot of things you’re not aware of, about us and about your parents. Your lifestyle is not a problem to any of us, in fact, we are looking forward to being part of it.” She finished smiling.

When Jon looked at all the other faces on the screen, they we’re all smiling. “So when are you planning to come over?”

“We fly into New York on Wednesday, staying there for a couple of days then have flights booked Saturday getting into Little Rock around Midday!” Anne announced.

“Oh wow! That soon, I can’t believe it!” Jane screeched, she was so pleased with the new developments. She had thought she wouldn’t be able to have her family close when she choose to follow Jon, now that had changed.

“So how many of you are coming?”

“Jon, we told you, all of us are coming! Fourteen of us will be there next Saturday.” Gwen said laughing at her nephews astonished expression. “I think it’s time for us to get back to packing and for you to take it all in. I hope you like our surprise!” She finished and all the family and friends waved and shouted their goodbye’s at the screen before the call ended.

Jon said back in the seat, totally shocked for words. Jane was crying tears of joy, Claire was cuddling her.

“I can’t believe it ... I just can’t believe their all coming here!” Jane was buzzing. “Oh shit, they’re going to be here next Saturday! Fourteen? Gwen did say fourteen didn’t she?”

“Yes she said fourteen, why? Doesn’t that make sense?” Fiona asked.

“No it doesn’t, there are only twelve of them!” Jon was puzzled and couldn’t work it.

“So who are we missing?” Jane enquired.

“I really don’t know. I guess we find out next Saturday! Well I was gonna ask you guys what you thought of my family, but that didn’t exactly go the way I planned.” Jon chuckled and the rest were laughing with him.

“This won’t cause you any problems will it?” Genja asked. “I mean having your families here!”

“Well I wouldn’t have thought they would want to come here but my mum said a few things, which you heard. Maybe I don’t know my folks like I thought I did?” Jane said smirking. “By the way Jon Barker! I think I worked out who your previous lovers we’re.”

“That was way too obvious just by the way they were looking at him!” Fiona added giggling at Jon.

“I missed that, who was it?” Claire asked, miffed that she didn’t notice who it was.

“I think her name was Gwen, and the lady with her, Tara was it?” Fiona surmised. “The way they looked at you was way too friendly.”

“Exactly,” Jane agreed. “Auntie Gwen looked like she wanted to rip your pants off the moment she gets hold of you. Tara was the same. When and how buddy, spill the beans?”

Jon sat there giggling, “My 16th birthday and it was Aunt Gwen, and Tara was later.”

“No way, I was with you all of your birthday. I remember it vividly, I was planning to give you my virginity for your birthday and I stayed at your place that night.”

“That would have been nice, why didn’t you!”

“Oh fate was against us! I bloody well started half way through the day.” All the girls started laughing at the confession. “I cried on my mum’s shoulder after the meal we all had. I was so upset, God can you believe it!” Beth could hardly contain her tears of laughter. Jane was laughing along with them. “I can laugh now, but oh my god! Was I ever pissed off with mother nature that day!”

“You told you’re mum!”

“Yes, I tell her everything. That’s how they know what’s going on here. Maybe she was as open with me from what she was saying!” Jane turned and punched Jon in the ribs. “So, spit it out, when the hell did you get time to be with Gwen.”

“Well you didn’t get to ours until about mid-morning, It had happened before you had arrived,” Jon explained looking a little coy. “She woke me up with a letter from my Mum.”

“What did it say?” Genja asked.

“Maybe it would be better if you read it. I have it in the safe if you want to have a look at it?”

“Do you mind if I have a look? I won’t if you prefer I didn’t.” Jane said.

“I feel awful, I didn’t even ask about your parents when we’ve talked.” Chrissy admitted quietly.

“I’m the same, I hadn’t even got that personal with you Jon. It’s all been about the emotions and feelings that I have about you. I know nothing of your history really. I feel so embarrassed.” Beth said.

“You shouldn’t feel bad, it’s not like we really have been through the dating game. We have plenty of time to catch up with that kind of stuff.” Jon said smiling, trying to put them at ease.

Claire gave them a very brief synopsis of the accident and Jon’s parents as she had learned on Friday night.

Jane returned with the letter, “Is it ok to open it?”

“Sure, unless you able to read it while it’s in the envelope!” Jon said smugly, getting a punch on the arm from Claire.

“Don’t be a dick!” Jane said giggling. Before she composed herself and started to read the letter out loud.

“To My Dear Sweet Boy,

Happy Birthday! I wish it was me that was stood in front of you at this moment, alas that was not to be.

You have grown in these last few months into the son I knew you could be. I wish that I could be there to see you through to old age but that job has now passed to my lovely sister. I know that she will watch you develop with the same passion that I would have enjoyed.

Life will take you on many journeys over your time on this earth and, as a son of a Berg, our family tradition is take the first step in the comfort of your mother. As I’m unable to be there, that duty has passed to Gwen who has agreed to show you the pleasure’s a women’s comfort can give.

I ask that you take these lessons with an open heart and open mind. A certain young lady is hoping to benefit from this in the not so distant future. Promise to never hurt her and always be there for her in every way you can be. I also ask that you not tie yourself down with the expectation of the social norm and be open to all the possibilities that life gives you. Love knows no boundaries nor should you.

I also need to ask that you take what would have been your father’s responsibility with regards to Philippa and Penny, the man of the house needs to be able to show them the love that they will also need. They already look up to you and I ask that, no matter what the future brings, you will be there for them.

I Hope your Future is bright and full of love.

I will always Love you

Mum”

Jane finished reading with tears running down her cheeks, Chrissy and Beth could also be heard sobbing.

“So there you have it, that’s how it started.” Jon said brightly to lift the melancholy tone the letter had left.

“She was just the most beautiful lady I ever met!” Jane said choking back more tears. Jon pulled her in tight to his side until she got herself under control and her expression changed. “Does that mean that you have helped your sisters as your mum asked?”

“No, I was at college on their 16th, I know that they received a letter from mum but no I haven’t fulfilled my mum’s request. I believe that you ladies have some clothes to show me?” Jon said trying to change the subject.

“That’s a great idea,” Genja said. “Time to go and try on our purchases.”

“Shall we just bring them down here and change here?” Claire asked. All the other’s agreed and went to retrieve their bags.

Tommy and his three followers could be heard re-entering the building and that helped to lift the tone further.

“Did you guys enjoy your tour?”

Gail was splitting a side to show her enthusiasm for everything that they had seen. “This place is amazing, the Warehouse has everything you could dream off. The camp was a bit of a shock! I’m not sure why I would say that as I’m not usually conservative but there again, watching two women servicing five men isn’t something you see every day!”

“Who was that?” Jon asked Tommy raising his eyebrows.

“Millie and that new lady, Dawn Burns. Marc, Mark, Darrell, Matt and Danny were giving the girls some exercise would be the best description.”

“Sorry if that upset you ladies, I should have thought of that. Sara I believe the others are going to try on the stuff they bought.” I said so she didn’t miss out.

“Great, I go and catch up with them.” She responded.

“Oh do you mind if I come too” Gail asked, Sara grabbed her hand and led her away with her.

Jon then addressed Maria & Allison. “So, have you got much to report?” giving the girls a smile.

“This place has everything. I’m in charge of PT, back at base and our stuff seems like it was made for the Ark when I compare it to what you have here.” Allison swooned, “Plus the pool, plus the running track and on top of all that you have the mountain and woodland trails.”

“I’m more of a sunbathe type of girl and the camp seems very appealing to me!” Maria smirked.

“I’m a little baffled how you’ve been able to hide this place? My specialty is information gathering and I’d like to think I’m quite good at it. Lt. Vickers always does a full discovery on all our clients to make sure where on the right side of the fence. When I did yours, we couldn’t find anything and we took aerial shots of this place it seemed like we were looking at Cornfields. When we tried to zoom in the image blurred until you couldn’t see anything. How did you do that, I mean there isn’t the technology to do that really. Maybe for an acre or two but you have thousands of acres?” Allison was being very serious.

“You’re right I do have thousands of acres and I would love to tell you all about my secrets but I won’t be. I might change my mind after I’ve spoken to your chief but not right now. What I will say is that if you ever would like to use any of our facilities, feel free to give me a call and I will organise for you. Be warned, as you’ve seen, nudity is a norm both out at the camp and her in the Warehouse. So, as long as you’re not shy, feel free to come over anytime.” Jon said, making sure they understood the implication. “I would ask that you have Blood test that is no older than seven days when you next come over and I will require that sign an NDA next time you’re here.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem. Speaking for myself, I prefer to be ‘au natural’ when I can be.” Maria commented with a cheeky smile on her face.

All of a sudden, seven girls descended with bags piled high. Gail was following along with a couple of bags as well. Beth drops the bags that she brought down and came straight over to me. “Hope you don’t mind Jon but I’m going over to spend some time with Jim.”

“You know that you don’t ever have to explain what you’re doing.” Jon answered and he meant it.

“Maybe I want you to know where I am if you need me,” she responded before giving him a very long and sexy French kiss, After which she made her way over to the clubhouse.

“Who’s Jim?” Allison asked.

“Her husband.” Jon replied without hesitation.

“What!” her response was came back with a shocked look on her face. “But I thought she was one of your girls!”

“She is.” Was all that Jon gave as an explanation and smirked at Allison’s expression. It was obvious that she was having trouble computing that little snippet of information.

Genja called over to the group on the settees. “Guys if we’re going to get naked, it’s only fair that everyone else does as well!”

Tommy had just returned from the kitchen area, “Sounds like a fair deal to me!” he answered as he started to take off his polo shirt and shorts he’d been wearing. No underwear seems to be the norm when you stay in the camp boundaries.

Jon undressed as he watched Gail as she tried to slink in behind Jane. He didn’t think that she would be open to just undressing in front of a group of relative strangers. She surprised him as she started to remove her clothes but she was obviously shy and wasn’t as quick about it as the others. It looked like she was purposely not making eye contact with anyone else as she went about undressing her outer clothes. Standing in just her bra and panties, she quickly looked around at the rest. When she saw that Jon was looking at her, she blushed up and looked away quickly. Jane had turned and started talking to her completely naked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. While talking to Jane she unfastened her bra and let it drop trying to discretely cover her small A-cup breasts. Giving Jon a quick sideways glance, she saw that he was smiling gently at her. That obviously gave her a bit more confidence as she stood a bit straighter and let her arms drop to her panties. She quickly pulled them off and looked at Jon to check to see if he approved of what saw. What she saw made her forget completely about her own figure, which had always been a cause of anxiety to her. She always dreamed of having larger breasts or of being fuller around the waist. Jon had removed his shorts and was showing a semi erect, huge penis. If she could take her eyes off it she would see that he was smiling directly at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.