The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Jon was back at the Gatehouse waiting on Jim to return with the girls. Knowing they were still going to be a little while, he made himself busy with planning the changes he would need to do to the building to accommodate Carl, and still be able to have the space required for meeting guests.

Back at the camp, after freshening up and changing to enjoy the warm sunshine, new arrivals Dawn and her youngest Son, Jamie, were taking a walk along the side of the lake. Jamie had asked his mom for a chance to have a chat, being close to his mom this wasn’t unusual. Dawn was a pretty woman in her forties that would be better described as a ‘soccer mom’, pleasant and unassuming. Kept herself trim by going to Yoga and being at the Gym.

“What’s on your mind then, Baby?” Dawn asked after they had been walking in silence for a couple of minutes.

“I’m not sure how to say this, Mom, but I think I’m different.” Jamie nervously responded. Dawn started to giggle which surprised her son, “that wasn’t the response I was expecting!”

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean to be like that. I’ve known you all your life, so when you said that it was the only response that came to me. I’ve always known you we’re different. Does that surprise you?”

“To be honest, yea it does. I don’t really know myself how I’m feeling!”

“Why don’t you tell me what’s makes you think your different?” Dawn asked.

“I don’t get the same rush from some things that my friends talk about! Well not everything and not in the way they do.”

“Huh huh, like what? I know you like girls, you and Liz are two peas in a pod, what for 7 years now!”

“I love her more than anything. She is the only one that truly understands me, inside I mean. You know she wanted me to come here and in her own words ‘Discover myself honestly’. As much as I love her, I’m jealous of her!” he said not making much sense but trying to find the words.

“Jealous! Of what?” Dawn said smiling.

“Of the sex she has!”

“Jamie, I know for a fact that she has only ever had sex with one guy and that was you!”

“Oh I know Mom, that’s not what I meant ... Shit, I don’t know how to say it” Jamie said starting to get upset.

There was the log of a felled tree close by. Dawn put her arm round her son and led him to the log to sit down. “Let me tell you a little story and let’s see if this helps you baby.” Dawn said get comfortable. “About 25 years ago, I met this great guy called Robbie. I was your age, 17, but permanently horny like every kid is at your time of life. Well I wasn’t a virgin but I wouldn’t say that I was worldly wise either. This beautiful man, your dad, was the sweetest guy I ever met. He seemed to be totally in tune with me, when I had a bad day he would know just what to do to get me to smile. When I needed a shoulder he was always there for me, falling in love with him was easy. However sex was different to start with, until I did something that woke something inside him!” Dawn was smiling at her son. “About 6 months after we started having sex, I decided to do something that I had read about in a magazine. I took his cock into my mouth one day and sucked him the best I could, until he filled my mouth with cum. Now I have to confess something to you that is my little secret, I love cum. I mean I really love cum, the more I can get the better. This is something that has got worse the older I have got, I have been known to get myself off by giving head or by feeling it on my skin. Going back to that day your Dad, gives more spunk than anyone else I know. So much that I have trouble keeping it all in my mouth, on this day I wanted to share it with so after I had taken all he had to give, I stood and kissed him. Making sure that I swapped all the spunk in my mouth with him. He loved it, couldn’t get enough after that. If he had fucked me he would eat it from my pussy or ask me to share it if I gave him head.”

Dawn could see that Jamie was recognizing some of the things she was saying.

“Well after that we started to do different things, I started to use my hairbrush handle to penetrate your dad as I sucked him. That used to get him going so quickly, he would just stay hard for hours, Cumming many times. Some women might have found this strange, but I loved it. I loved watching as his arse was being penetrated!”

“That’s Liz and me, she did that to me. Sharing my cum and then she put her dildo in my arse. Mom I loved the feeling of being stretched but I want to feel everything Liz does, that’s what I’m jealous of!”

“Oh you’re your father’s son, for sure, let me finish my story. Well, all things were great and we had you three boys. As you know I have always worked, so when you were at preschool I went back to work. One day I came home early to catch your Dad being fucked in the arse by a guy he knew. Now I know that your dad enjoys me but it turns out that from time to time he likes to be in my shoes!” Dawn finished with a giggle. “Liz used the Dildo on you because I suggested it by the way.”

“You Knew!” Jamie exclaimed.

“Oh Jamie, come on you know how close I am to Liz. She’s like the daughter I never had, she tells me everything. I am fair, I tell her all my secrets as well. She is or was the only one that knows that I have lovers I see regularly. You see, Dad and I have an agreement that we can play as long as it’s not found out. This will be the first time I intend to have sex with someone else in front of your dad. Would that upset you?”

“I know we talked about the camp, but I didn’t know that was what you wanted!”

“Oh yes, dad and I have always wanted to be able to be open without looking over our shoulder. You know your dad had only ever had sex with me his whole life? And I have never seen him have sex with any other man other than one time. I wonder, after our little chat that maybe we could arrange something?” Dawn asked with a sly grin.

“God, Mom, I’m not sure. I mean it scares me to think that I could actually do something like that! I would like to suck a cock though, do you think that maybe we could try that?”

“Well if dad won’t, I like it sometimes.” Simon said from behind them, causing them both to spin round in shock.

“You as well!” Dawn said laughing.

“I think we are all alike, Mom.” Steve answered, standing next to Simon.

“Do you think you’re different now Jamie?” Dawn asked giggling. “Seems all my boys are broadminded!”

“Maybe I’m not so different” Jamie said laughing.

“Dad sent us to get you as he wanted us all to have a drink together.” Simon announced.

“Oh! We are going to have fun boys!” Dawn said pulling all her boys into a group hug. “Steve, do you mind going and telling your dad we’re just going to be a little longer, please”

“Sure Mom” Steve said as he wandered back to the cabin.

“Simon, do you mind if I use you to show Jamie what it’s like to give head?” Dawn asked.

“Hmm, OK” Simon said not really sure.

“Baby, come and kneel down here next to me.” she said as she started to pull down Simon’s swim shorts.

“Oh, wow!” Jamie exclaimed as Simon’s hardening cock came into view inches in front of him.

“This is what gets me excited, the first sight of the tool that I will use to suck and fuck and get so much satisfaction from!” Dawn said softly to Jamie as she took hold of Simon’s manhood. She was also getting excited at the taboo of taking her son into her hand. She had wondered many times what this would be like and now she was going to find out. “Why don’t you touch it baby, feel how hard and soft it is at the same time.”

“Do you mind Si?” Simon shook his head to confirm he didn’t mind. Jaimie reached out and placed his hands on the reasonably sized erect cock of his brother. “Oh this feels strange but exciting! So different to touching myself. The warmth and the softness, yet its hardness.”

“It’s the hardness that excites me, it’s the knowledge that it can take me. It has the power to control my desires and I need to worship that power. My mouth, my pussy or my arse can be filled by its strength and that makes me soooo wet. I need to taste it, take it into my mouth. I need to watch the owner’s eyes to make sure I’m doing it well for them.” She almost whispered to her youngest as she took Simon into her mouth. Using her tongue, she licked around the head taking in the taste of her son. Gliding her mouth down the side of his cock.

“Oh God!” Simon whimpered, making Dawn smile and look up to make eye contact with him.

“You don’t rush something like this baby, you wanna show your man that you want him. And when he responds like that, you know that he wants you!” she said as she raised the cock up to lick her son’s balls before coming down the other side. When she got back to the head, she sucked in the first three inches and slid back out before repeating the same action three or four times. Enjoying the feeling of having her son in her mouth, his hard cock filling her mouth, sliding over her tongue. “Would you like to taste him baby?”

“God yes!” Jamie responded, turned on from watching his mom fellating his brother so close in front of him.

Dawn shifted away slightly to allow Jamie to get access to the hard cock her son was sporting. “Make love to it, use your tongue to wet it and show him how much you want it!” Jaimie copied his mother’s action’s extending his tongue to make contact all around the head of his brother.

“That is so hot!” Dawn exclaimed into Jamie’s ear. She reached behind herself to release her Bikini top and then slipped the bottoms off. She then slid her hand up her young son’s leg finding him rock hard. She slipped his shorts down releasing him from the confines of the material. Jamie took his brother into his mouth slowly, tentatively getting accustomed to the feeling of his mouth being invaded by the organ. He lifted himself slightly to allow his mom to take of the shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.