The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

“So, you like the idea of being our chef then?” I said. “When do you want to start? What salary would be appropriate, remembering that I have all your accommodations and food covered?”

“You’re asking me how much I’m worth, aren’t you,” Tom said, laughing. “I would say ... oh, I don’t know... 100k a year!” He was laughing out loud now. “Hey, you need me. I could do with a change of scenery and, yes, it would be great to be in a kitchen again. What would you need me to cover, and what help would I get?”

“Well it’s mainly evening meal that will be your thing. That being said, we do provide breakfast and lunch but they’re more of a help-your-self kind of thing. The girls put salads, cold meats etc. out, which seemed to be well received. I’m thinking that a few of us can take turns to get cooked breakfast options out. As to the help you get, well you have me!” I smiled the goofiest smile at him, “My whole staff consists of me, Jane, Claire, Beth & Jim and their kids. I’m sure between us we will help you with whatever you need.” We were just strolling around the lake. Jim shouted over to get my attention, so we started to walk back. “Look, I’ll offer you what I did for Beth and Jim which equates to $30k a year, with all the expected benefits, plus all your accommodation free. In return I need 6 days of meals. If we are full, that would be up to 100 guests and whatever staff are here. You honestly think you can do it? Beth and the girls are gonna be waiting the tables. Dinner is a dressed affair, by the way.”

“Well when I worked in the kitchens, we had ten to fiteen people to deal with up to 250 meals. So we will have a bit of fun, but I think we can do it. Ok why not, I accept your offer.” We shook hands, I could see that he was looking back at the clubhouse and the view was quite something. I could only see 2 people wearing any cloths and they looked like the new arrivals that were due to be late.

“Do you like your music?” I asked him, he nodded. “I once watched a music Documentary for a group called the ‘The Band’, their lead guitarist Robbie Robertson was talking about one of their early bookings and said that money was shit but the guy booking them had said, ‘You’ll get more Pussy than Frank Sinatra!’” He knew what I meant and roared with laughter. Jim had come over to meet us.

“The Simpson kid is at the gatehouse, suited and booted. I think his momma gave him a haircut! I don’t ever remember seeing him look that smart. He says he has an appointment with you.” Jim informed me.

“Thanks Jim. Meet Tommy. He’s our new Chef. Tommy, this is Beth’s husband Jim, one of our co-managers.” The men shook hands.

“So, you must be the reason that Kym is negotiating with her mum to help around the Kitchen!” Jim noted, laughing.

“I will tell you now, Tommy, no one has any restrictions here. Just remember, no means no, but you don’t seem the type to need that reminder.”

“And please treat all my girls well,” Jim added, winking at Tommy. “I’m still a husband and a father!”

“Yes sir, always,” Tommy answered, at the obvious meaning to what Jim had said.

“We are going to be a family first, all of us. Everyone enters this facility with their eyes open. I think that you will fit in well,” I said smiling at him. “Want to come with me to meet Carl? He should have brought some meat for the barbeque I had planned for tonight. I am also gonna be giving him a job. But he won’t be on the inside, to start with.”

“Sure, I need to get some stuff from my place. So, if you don’t mind, I want to run back to Little Rock,” Tommy explained.

“Of Course, I wasn’t expecting you start immediately!” I exclaimed.

“Why not, what else was I gonna do on a beautiful night like this. And, anyway, you have lots of gorgeous naked women walking around!” He finished with a big grin.

While we walked over to the gatehouse, I explained the situation with Carl. His anger problems and his learning difficulties. I also explained that his family was our main supplier for the fresh produce we were going to use. I suggested that he should go over and make contact with the Simpson’s, but not to expect them to be anything like Carl. They were good people. I told him to work with them on what they could supply for him to get his menus together.

When we entered the gatehouse, I got quite a surprise when I saw Carl. He was dressed in his Sunday best, full suit and tie. He was showered and cleaned up with a fresh new haircut. He was pacing around looking very nervous and uncomfortable.

“Hi Carl. Relax, you seem like you’re waiting for something bad to happen,” I said

“Hi Mr Barker. I’m sorry I’m early, but Momma kicked me out. She told me that I was to make a good impression,” He said nervously. “She also kicked my butt when Pops got me to tell her the truth.”

“I hope everything was alright after I left! I didn’t mean to cause you any problems.”

“No sir, you ain’t caused me any problems. Truth is, they’ve all been of my own making,” he said. “Momma say’s I’ve been a fool, and she’s right. She said that I was never to raise my fist in anger again. Poppa told her that if I did here, that you would be very quick to put me on my ass. Momma said to tell you that you have her permission to do just that,” he added. Causing both me and Tommy to laugh.

“Ok then, let’s not upset your Momma. The job I want you to do is big. We have 3000 acres here and I want you to be in charge of making sure that it’s well kept. I have 400 acres of forest that goes up the side of the mountain, another 300 acres of marshland down along the Arkansas River, the rest is pasture. I have a secure border of electric fences and five foot trenches, a ten acre solar farm, five wind turbines, and a hydro plant that comes off the mountain into the river and the lake. That will all be under your control. The three acres around the clubhouse have manicured lawns and will need to be cut twice weekly. At some point, we will need to think about planting flowers and other fauna. Wildlife on my land is not to be hunted, do you understand?” I concluded.

“Yes sir,” He answered without hesitation.

“Carl, will you please relax, and for fuck’s sake, stop calling me Sir! Call me Jon ok?” I growled.

“Yes si ... Jon.” He said making himself snicker.

“Ok then, I need you to work out what machinery you are gonna need, and tell me what we need to buy. There’s a machine shop behind this building which houses some things, but you tell me. I see you arrived in your Dad’s old truck, so I will need to get you your own set of wheels.” Looking at Tommy, “If that was your truck out there, it looks like you could do with a replacement as well.” I turned my attention back to Carl and said, “Here’s the deal, I’m going to offer you twenty-five-thousand, but I want you to give your folks 20% to help them. We will be converting some of the rooms in the back here for you to have your own apartment. I am going to get someone to teach you and help you get past your issues. I’ll expect you to follow his or her instructions. Understand?”

“Yes Jon, thank you.” He was beaming.

“Lastly, I still want you to help your father when his supplies arrive. He’s getting older and can’t do it all on his own. Talk to him and find out when he will need you. I’m sure it will only be an hour here and there.”

“Thank you, Jon. I know Pops will appreciate it,” he said, smiling.

“OK then, I think we’re done. Anything you want to ask me?” I said, expecting him to ask me about the camp or something.

“No sir, I mean Jon. I have your meat in the cold box in the back of my truck. Momma put one of those fancy pies you like in there as well!” he explained.

“Fancy pies?” Tommy enquired.

“Barbara makes the best steak and ale pie outside of the UK. It just happens to be one of my favourites. I had to import some proper ale for her but ‘WOW’. It’s like a taste of home!” We went to retrieve the delivery.

Carl went to look around the machine shop, while Tommy and I had a quick chat.

“I shouldn’t be more than an hour or so to get organised, I live out of a bag as it is. Then I’ll show you how to do a classy barbeque. If we get the coals lit by 7.30, we can have the food on plates just after 8. How does that sound?”

“That works well for me. When you come back, the computer has been programmed to recognise your car. The gates will open for you and the computer will light the road to lead you up to my house so I can show you where you will be living.” We shook hands and he went on his way.

Carl came back to me to say that he would talk to his dad and get an idea of anything we would need, as he would know better than Carl did. He nearly broke my hand with his vice-like grip, when we shook hands. Then he was on his way.

It was 6 o’clock, 90 minutes until we had to meet the guests for the formal evening get together. Time for me to go and chill, up at the Warehouse.

I could smell the coffee when I walked in. I could also hear the chatter coming from the kitchen.

“Honey, I’m home!” I joked, as I walked into the kitchen to see Jane, Claire, Fiona, Genja, Beth, Kym and Sasha.

“How was your day darling,” Jane said, sexily, while getting off her stool to give me a kiss. Claire then came over to kiss me, which was then followed by Fiona and, finally, Genja.

Beth then said, “What, we don’t get a welcome as well!” so I walked round to their side of the island to get the same treatment from Beth, Sasha and, finally, Kym. “This place is fantastic! Jane has been giving us the guided tour. I hope you don’t mind?” She continued.

“Thank you. There’s still a lot of work to do, but so far it’s worked out well.”

“So, who’s going to be living here?” she said, vibrating with curiousity.

“Well once I get enough rooms completed, I will be leasing them to anyone that shares our philosophy. It seems that you are already following the guiding principles,” I said, smirking back at Beth.

Jane brought a coffee over to me as I climbed on the stool at the end, between Genja and Fiona.

“So, if you like fucking around, you’re following the rules.” She was being coarse to get a reaction from me. Giving away the truth with the way she smiled when she spoke.

“Do you think that describes me then. Someone who fucks around? Did you feel like I was just fucking you?” I paused for her to take in my response. “Beth, I will tell you what I told Jim earlier. The people around this counter, the people that work here, I consider my family. That means they come first in my mind. Whatever they need, whatever the reason, I will be there for them. If your kids have a problem that you can’t help with, even if they needed a lift to a friend’s house, I will be there for them. Apart from Jane, I have known the rest of you less than twenty-four hours but that’s how strongly I feel about you all!” To emphasize my point, I stopped talkeing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.