The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 5: Jane’s wish

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jane’s wish - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Jane

I felt Jon getting up but didn’t open my eyes immediately. The last image I had from last night was burned vividly in my brain. I thought Genja and Claire were going to kill Fiona when she asked the computer for privacy. When Jon lowered his boxers, I’m pretty sure I heard Fiona groan. I know I nearly orgasmed. I was dripping from the vision in front of us. He was massive! Now I’ve had my fair share of men over the years. But what I saw before me was bigger than anything I’d seen before, and he was still soft! But the biggest turn on was the way his eyes focused on us. Any one of us would swear that he was looking at just her.

I delayed coming back into the room, not wanting Jon to realise how turned I was. Genja knew what I was up to and offered to swap with me. After 15 years, I was not going to miss the opportunity to wake up with this hunk. I have loved Jon for so, so long. How can he not know the way I feel about him. Even his Mum knew. One of the last things she said to me before she passed was, ‘be patient and he will discover you eventually’. She also said it was one of her dreams for Jon and me to end up together.

I heard him start the shower.

Well, patience be damned, it was time for action. I opened my eyes. He had his back to me. That beautiful strong back that looked like a man-made triangular cape. It led down to the firmest, hardest arse you have ever seen. I slid out of bed and walked straight into the bathroom. My nipples were like bullets from the shear excitement of the situation. But my stomach was doing somersaults. The fear of rejection was kicking in. This was what had stopped me from trying anything before. I wasn’t going to let it happen today. Time to meet my fear head on.

I was so moist. I could feel my own wetness, as I made my way towards the shower. I slid in behind him, pressing my body against his. Squashing my breasts as hard as I could against his back. Scratching my hard nipples into his taut muscles. My arms reached around his chest. The fingers on my left hand tracing over his pecs and playing with his nipples. My right hand headed southwards, over his sculptured abs on its way to my final destination.

I felt him stiffen with surprise for the briefest moment and then relax again. “Good Morning,” I said quietly into his ear.

On reaching its final destination my right hand was met with ten and a half inches of solid cock. It was so wide; my fingers couldn’t touch around it. Pointing skywards, I slowly ran my fingers from his full scrotum all the way to his beautiful circumcised tip and back again.

He suddenly grabbed my right wrist and spun around so we were facing each other. Momentarily, my fear was all consuming again. Had I stepped too far? That feeling dissolved when I looked into the deep blue eyes and saw his lust for me shining through. He leaned forward and kissed me with so much force and urgency it caused my legs to buckle slightly. His tongue reached so far in to my mouth, I was sure he was going to touch my tonsils with it. I whimpered with the excitement of the feelings I was having.

His large hands reached under my arse and lifted me totally off my feet. I threw my legs around his waist, and wrapped my arms around his neck. My nipples were very sensitive. The hairs on his chest were rubbing against them, causing small ripples of excitement to flow from my breasts to my lower pleasure zone. I was now eye to eye with him and my soft cheeks could feel the course hair of his two day growth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.