Chaos and Confusion

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Flash Sex Story: less than 360 words telling more of Denae's sad story.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Gay   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Prostitution   .

Denae lay curled in a tight ball. (S)he’d sold her body for food. (S)he had dreams of being free when (s)he left home. But all of that had crashed against the rocks of reality. Cold and hungry (s)he’d tried to sleep on the street, only to awake in a locked room.

It was there (s)he’d met Jack though he’d introduced himself as The Hammer, and had been carrying a heavy hammer when he came through the door to the room. He’d had an anonymous go bag in his other hand that had smelled wonderful. (S)he could have what was in the bag if (s)he had sex with him.

Denae had actually held out another three days, and only given in when the threat was that The Hammer would throw (her)him back onto the street. By this time, having not eaten in nearly a week, Denae had given in. Hungry (s)he was certain (s)he could do. Cold, on the street, in the weather? Not so much.

The first time had been as painful as (s)he’d been led to believe it would be, but The Hammer (really, call me Hammer... ) had promised that (s)he’d cum when he fucked her eventually.

Denae had refused to believe that, though (s)he continued to pay for fairly meager rations with (her)him body. Still it hurt. And the pain was enough to remind (her)him that (s)he sold unwillingly.

Two days previously, though either Hammer had changed or Denae’s body had begun to betray (her)him. For when (s)he was penetrated (her)his cock had risen up. (S)he hadn’t cum that day, nor yesterday, yet here (s)he lay, with her meager clothing soaked with the spunk that had spit from (her)his cock while (s)he was being fucked.

“All my little boygirls cum for me eventually,” Hammer gloated. “Tomorrow we see a doc, I like my boygirls to have tits, and eventually you have to earn this smart little crib...”

The words had fallen like an axe at the remainder of Denae’s maleness, sure (s)he’d intended to dress as a girl, but to be a prostitute? Selling (her)his body for food and shelter?

Cal wept inconsolably ‘til he fell asleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.