The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 52: Welcome To My World, Won’t You Come On In?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: Welcome To My World, Won’t You Come On In? - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

After the dissolution of Erin’s marriage to James, life on the Savannah settled back into a wonderful day to day affair. All of our conflicts were over. There were no more yellow roses to be destroyed on our front gate. Life was good and was going to get better very soon.

Lynn’s Foundation work was ready to be put on hold for her delivery. The Bar-Bar was reopened, and it and The Club-Club were rolling along. We had put our friends’ visits on hold until the new batch of babies arrived. Bosco and Teri kept bragging to my wives and I about how much they were consummating their marriage, as did Marcus and Geoffrey. Actually Geoffrey totally blushed when Marcus talked about their love making, because he was much more subdued than Marcus.

But it looked like tomorrow was going to be an epic day. Who would have thought. It appeared that Erin, Lynn and Blossom were all going to have their babies on the same day. Why not? We had broken every other norm for having multiple births and multiple spouses.

My wives all cuddled together when we went to bed. This was the norm. When one of them was going to have a baby the others cuddled with the future mother and left me alone on the other side of our massive double king sized bed. I was used to it and fell asleep watching the three most beautiful women in my world as they maneuvered their collective bellies into comfortable positions.


“Daddy”

“Yes”

“Today is the day”

“Wonderful. I am so happy that I’ll have all of you in my arms soon.”

“Not all of us.”

“What?”

“We love you.”


This morning I woke up from my visit from the Babies to find my wives all curled up in the fetal position and separated by themselves. This was the first time I had ever seen that. Usually the mom getting ready to give birth was curled up and one of the wives was wrapped around them to make the feel safe and secure. I took it as a sign that the time was close. The Babies’ cryptic message had me worried. “Not all of us” was at the best worrisome. I felt helpless.

I couldn’t cuddle with all my wives at the same time, so I cuddled Blossom first. After several minutes she stirred. Blossom rolled onto her back, her huge belly sticking straight up in the air and kissed me. Our baby looked like it was running laps around her belly or maybe it was getting lined up to make a break for it.

I moved over and took Erin in my arms, causing her to purr.

“Good morning, Sweetie. That feels so good.”

“I thought someone should cuddle the soon to be moms.”

“We are already moms. But don’t let that stop you. You are still the best cuddler ever.”

We kissed and Erin rolled on to her hands and knees and stretched like a cat. It occurred to me that in her current condition that when she was on her hands and knees, and about to deliver, that her belly always hung down lower than her breasts. She rolled to her back, next to Blossom and her two babies were doing the same move as Blossom’s single. It was starting to look like a mass jail break.

I moved over to Lynn.

“I guess I get sloppy thirds,” she said sleepily.

“I guess I saved the best for last,” I said as I kissed her neck.

“Good save, Lover,” she returned the kiss.

“I mean it, Lynn. You were my first and I love you with all my heart. This time, I hope you get the son you want.”

“Don’t you mean the son we want?”

“I know we want it, but I also want a boy because you do. You want him because he was there and then he was gone. If you don’t have a boy, then we will check with the doc and see if you are up for another pregnancy, if you want.”

She looked at me with that knowing expression she had displayed when the Babies had dreamed to us that I had saved them. I stood and moved to the foot of our bed as Lynn rolled to her back next to our wives and the three women looked at each other and then towards me and smiled three of their most evil smiles.

Then they all stretched and then spread their legs at the same time. I almost came all over them right then and there. To top it off each of the babies was moving around their mom’s bellies. As I watched, I became more and more convinced that today was going to be the day and Erin and Lynn kept kidding the other about who was going to have their babies first until Lynn flinched and put her hand on her stomach.

“Erin ... seriously ... I think it’s time.”

“Really? You’re going to beat me?” Erin stopped her teasing as Lynn tried to stand and Erin saw the wetness on the bed proving that her wife’s water had broken. Erin was off like a waddling shot, calling out commands to start the “Here Comes The Baby” plan.

“Paul! Lynn’s having her baby! Call Doctor Jim, Dara, Mom and Dad. Blossom! Get the travel bag in the SUV and get it warmed up.”

Erin opened our bedroom door and called down the hallway.

“Margaret Erin, get you and your brother and sisters dressed to go to the hospital. Lynn Mom is having her babies.”

And with that the plan was in full swing. Everyone moved smoothly and in 10 minutes Lynn and I were dressed and in the SUV headed for the hospital. Within 30 minutes the rest of the Herd was packed into the van and, with Erin driving, were on their way to the hospital for the first big event of the day.

When I got to the hospital, I pulled into the driveway in front of the emergency room entrance. I walked inside to tell them my wife was having a baby. They went into action and had Lynn in a wheelchair with her travel bag in a jiffy. She was being wheeled into the ER while I parked the SUV. I almost flew out of the SUV and took off running into the ER. The receptionist recognized me and yelled out as I passed her.

“Hey, Mr. O’Dell! Room 7.”

I waved as I rushed by and headed for the maternity ward and arrived just as Lynn was trying to wrap the gown around her big belly.

“Hi Lover! Want me to get you a double XL?”

“Yes, and wrap it around that big head of yours,” she lovingly snapped back at me.

When she stuck out her tongue, I kissed her and then helped her put on the gown. The nurse came in and I sat in a chair and got out of the way.

“Where is Georgia?” Lynn asked the nurse.

“She is off today.”

“Would you mind calling her and letting her know that Lynn O’Dell is in delivery?” I asked.

“We already did. She would kill all of us if an O’Dell came in here and had a baby without her.”

Lynn smiled and flinched as a little shot of pain went through her. She looked at me and I smiled while the nurse finished putting the various monitors on my bald wife. Soon the room was filled with the soft sounds of beeps and hums.

I was just settling in to the organized chaos of the delivery room when all hell broke loose and a small blonde tornado blew into the room screaming.

“DADDY! Mother and Blossom Mom are having their babies. Hurry!” Margaret Erin was frantic.

I jumped out of my chair as Lynn was telling me to “Go” and I ran to the entrance of the ER to find Blossom and Erin trying to get out of the van.

I yelled to the receptionist. “I need some help! Erin and Blossom are having babies!”

The other four girls were standing by the van. Paula was struggling with one of the travel bags and Genevieve with the other. A nurse and an orderly ran out pushing wheelchairs and soon we had Erin, Blossom and their travel bags wheeling to the maternity ward to join their wife. I returned to the van and helped get the kids out of the van and in the care of an older sibling. L ed them all into the lobby.

“Girls! All of you please stay here in the lobby and keep the kids safe. I’ll go and park the van and be right back,” I instructed the Herd.

“Yes Daddy,” was the group response.

I hopped into the van and parked it next to the SUV. When I ran back into the ER I found the girls and the kids all sitting quietly in the waiting area. I walked over to the receptionist.

“Hi, it looks like the three of them are all going to pop on the same day. Can I bring our children into their mom’s rooms with me?”

“If they are going to be as good as they are now, absolutely!”

I returned to my twelve children and pulled a chair in front of the couch they had congregated on. They all stood and, with the girls moving their young siblings in front of them, they gathered around.

“My little loves, you have been so helpful and so good. They tell me that if you are going to be this good that you can come and be with your moms. OK?”

“Yes Daddy,” the Herd spoke in unison again. I was slightly surprised to see the kids nodding in understanding.

I took Margaret Erin’s hand and she took William’s hand. The other girls all took the hands of their little sisters and I led the Herd to the maternity ward. The maternity nurses were rushing around and we stood out of the way until Georgia appeared.

“Hi, Mr. O’Dell! Looks like it’s going to be a big day! Hello, O’Dell’s!”

“Hello, Miss Georgia,” Margaret answered for the children.

“Where are my wives, Georgia?”

“Lynn is in Room 7, Erin is in Room 8, and Blossom is in Room 9. I’ll watch the Herd while you go see them.”

“Thanks Georgia,” I said before walking into Lynn’s room first.

“Looks like you started a party!” I told my first wife.

“I heard. The race is on!” Lynn smiled.

“I’ll be right back.”

I left the room and went to check on Erin.

“Hi, Sweetie. What happened?” I asked my beautiful blond baby maker.

“Hi, Sweetie. We were on our way over here and Blossom’s water broke and then mine did. We got here and I sent Margaret in to find you. She’s such a good girl.”

“She is that. How do you feel?” I asked.

“Like the babies are ready to go,” Erin said with a sigh.

I stuck my head out and waved Margaret, Penelope, and Paula into the room. They came in holding Amy Erin, Beth Erin, and Clara Erin’s hands.

I instructed the girls. “I’m going to ask you girls to stay in here with your mother. I’ll take Lynn Mom’s girls to her. And since Blossom has no older children I’ll spend some more time with her, William and Gwenyth.”

From behind me, Margaret Erin said, “May I stay with Blossom Mom too?”

“Don’t you want to be with your mother?”

“Yes, but Blossom Mom is also my mom and there are no older girls to stay with William and Gwenyth.”

“Erin?” I asked Margaret’s mother.

“That’s my girl. Thank you, baby. I love you and I’m sure that Blossom Mom with be very thankful.”

“OK, Genevieve, Erin Lynn please take Martha Lynn and Wanda Lynn’s hands and come with me. Margaret Erin please take William Blossom and Gwenyth Blossom’s hands and follow me.”

“Yes, Daddy,” all the girls replied.

The remaining members of the Herd walked next door to Lynn’s room and when we walked in, Lynn broke out in a big smile to see her four redheads walk in with me, Margaret, William, and Gwenyth.

“I’m going to leave your girls with you, Lynn. Margaret has asked to be with Blossom because she doesn’t have any older girls to be with her, William and Gwenyth,” I said.

“Margaret Erin, you are a wonderful girl. I love you so much. Please tell Blossom Mom that I love her and that I’m going to have my babies first,” Lynn reached out and gave the little blonde a hug.

I kissed Lynn and then Margaret, William, Gwenyth and I went to see Blossom.

“Hi Baby.”

“Hi, Terry. Hello my darlings!”

“Hi, Blossom Mom,” Margaret replied.

“Hi, Momma” Gwenyth answered as William just nodded quickly.

“Blossom Mom, my sisters are staying with my mother, and Genevieve, Erin Lynn, Martha Lynn, and Wanda Lynn are staying with Lynn Mom. Since you don’t have any older girls to stay with you, can I stay with you, William and Gwenyth while you have your baby?”

“Sure. I would love to have you here with me. William? Gwenyth? It’s a little crazy around here, are you OK?”

Blossom’s two babies nodded, but William looked a little intimidated. Blossom sat up and pulled Margaret onto the bed. Margaret cuddled to Blossom and smiled as she leaned over to put her ear to Blossom’s belly.

“I’m here for you. Don’t worry, you aren’t alone.” Margaret whispered to the lump on Blossom’s huge belly as her mom’s eyes got wet.

“Since everything here is well in hand, I’m going to be walking around to spend time with all of you, so if you’ll excuse me.”

“Go ahead Terry, Margaret, the kids and I will be just fine.”

As I was leaving Blossom’s room Margaret jumped off the bed and ran to me.

“Daddy, I forgot to tell you! This was the Babies’ surprise! All the new brothers and sisters are going to be born on the same day.”

“That is a big surprise. I’ll have to remember to thank them later. Take care of your mom. I’ll be back in a bit.”

“OK, Daddy. I’m going to go and tell Blossom Mom that Lynn Mom is going to have her babies first!”

“Oh THAT is going to go over well!” I kissed my little love on her head and was just outside the door when I hear Blossom’s voice.

“Oh really?”


Lynn didn’t disappoint and at 10AM on Easter Sunday with Dr. Grand in place Lynn delivered her first baby.

“Lynn if you don’t mind, Paul Lynn O’Dell,” I named my third son in over thirty years as I cut his umbilical cord.

“I like the sound of that. Thank you for my son, Lover,” Lynn blew me a kiss.

“Paul it looks like it could be a while before the other baby comes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.