The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 51: Back To The Salt Mine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Back To The Salt Mine - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

With Bosco and Teri’s wedding behind us and no real holidays in front of us, life on the Taylor Erin’s Savannah reverted back to our own little version of normal. Lynn was working on closing out the fiscal year for the foundation. She had made some spectacular moves in the market and had a mountain of paperwork to so for the government could take part of what her hard work earned our family.

Erin closed down the Bar Bar for maintenance and upgrades. She was working on installing new lighting and upgrading some very old wiring and electronics. Marcus took advantage of the closing to have a private marriage ceremony with Geoffrey in California, since Idaho didn’t allow gay marriage, but recognized them from other states.

Blossom had taken the time to write down the things she was teaching the girls so that she had a map for the next group of babies as they got old enough. She also continued teaching the girls how to country dance and line dance as their indoor physical fitness class.

Margaret Williams had given Blossom a list of things that she needed to teach and have the kids do to make sure the girls were ready before they hit school for the first time. We had a good laugh looking at the list since the girls were so far ahead of the curve it was a shame. Our first five daughters were going to be in first grade having already gained many third grade skills.

Blossom started teaching writing to go along with the girls reading. They jumped in with a lot of enthusiasm and soon they were printing out the sentences as they read them in their books. Playing ‘Scrabble’ helped expand their ability to use their vocabulary as soon as we began to require the girls to define the words they used in the game.

Another development was that the babies were almost completely weened off of nursing. I hadn’t really noticed it too much until I came down for breakfast one Saturday morning, after a late night with the band, to find the babies sitting in highchairs being fed oatmeal by their sisters and Blossom.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Good morning, Daddy!” Genevieve proudly announced. “We’re feeding the kids food.”

“That’s awesome.” I said as I noticed her not referring to the young ones as ‘the babies’.

Blossom gently instructed our daughters. “Girls, tell your father how you decided who was going to feed whom.”

The normally quiet Erin Lynn spoke first with excitement. “Daddy, we played a game called Rock, Paper, Scissors! It was so cool!”

“Really, so who won?”

“I did, Daddy.” Margaret said. “And I picked William!”

“And why did you pick William Blossom?” I asked.

Margaret smiled and quietly answered. “He doesn’t have a big sister from Blossom Mom to take care of him.”

I smiled and kissed my little love. In fact, she had developed a special bond with William since the day she changed his diaper the first time and he peed up in the air onto her.

“Neither does Gwenyth. That’s why I picked her second,” Paula said.

Blossom teared up as she overheard the girls explanation. The feeling that the girls really considered her children to be their siblings was almost overwhelming. Blossom continued to feed Amy Erin her oatmeal, but wiped her own eyes a bit more often.


The next pleasant surprise I got was a few weeks later. It was early March, and I was in the yard preparing the flower and garden beds for planting. The weather was warm, like it often is in the Treasure Valley in the Spring. The girls and I were enjoying being nude outdoors again, and they were helping me pull out winter weeds and stuff them into leaf bags, when I heard Erin’s voice calling out from the deck.

“Here they come!”

The girls and I all turned to look and let out loud screams of glee as seven just over one year old children came waddling out into the yard. I knew that the moms had been working on getting them to stand and take first steps, but this was glorious. Their steps were a little shaky on the grass covered ground, and they fell often when they stepped on the bumps and clumps of the lawn. But fall, as they might, they always got right up again and began their personal exploration of the new world that was their back yard.

I rolled from my kneeling position to a sitting position and watched the joyful mayhem. William seemed to be the most devil-may-care, while Beth Erin and Clara Erin seemed to be the most careful. The most amazing thing was that they all, eventually, made their way to the tree and Taylor Erin’s memorial. Ultimately, all seven ended up there, sitting under the tree.

“Well, would you look at that,” I said more out loud to myself than to anyone else.

“Maybe Taylor Erin is talking to them,” Margaret said thoughtfully.

That didn’t freak me out or anything, much. I was sitting there watching the eerie scene, when a light touch on my shoulder made me jump.

“Paul?”

I paused for a second, to take a breath, before looking up into the very large bare belly of Erin Diane O’Dell. She bent over a little, looking down at me over her bare, even more massive breasts, and baby belly.

“I’m sorry, Sweetie, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“It’s OK, Sweetie, I was engrossed in the kids. That is just flat out freaky.”

“What happened?”

“Yeah, what happened?” Lynn spoke from behind our big blond wife.

“Hi, Lover. Erin yelled ‘Here they come’ and the kids came waddling out into the yard. They stumbled around, and fell and stood, and pretty soon they all wandered over to Taylor Erin’s memorial. They all just plopped down at the tree. It’s like they’re watching a movie. Then, Margaret Erin said ‘Maybe Taylor Erin is talking to them’ and that stunned me.”

“And then I touched him on the shoulder and said his name and he wet himself!” Erin said.

“I did not!” I defended myself.

“Your legs are wet!” Erin exclaimed.

“My knees are wet, I’m working in the garden. ON my knees! In the wet soil!”

“OK. OK. Don’t be so sensitive,” Erin said, with a sly smile. “I guess I was thinking that your magic cock reached down to your knees. My bad!”

I looked over at Lynn and she was giggling as a very pregnant looking Blossom walked up behind her.

“What are my two wives doing to terrorize my Terry today ... and why are all the kids out around Taylor Erin’s memorial?”

I turned my attention back to the kids and now the girls had joined the kids, and all were sitting around the memorial. Erin did the pregnant lady waddle out to where the children had gathered. I stood up and followed along when my other wives waddled behind her. When we got out to the far end of the yard, we walked quietly until we were spread out behind our twelve children.

“Kids, what are you doing?” Erin asked quietly so as to not scare them like she did me.

“Mother, we needed to come out here,” Margaret Erin said.

“Why?”

“It just seemed right. The babies haven’t walked out here before. It just seemed right.”

I looked into Margaret’s eyes and could see that she was serious in a way I had never seen. I looked at my wives, spending a little more time looking at her mother. Erin was nodding in understanding. I saw no need to take it further and after about twenty minutes the babies wobbled to their feet and went off wandering in various and assorted directions around the back yard.


That night in bed, I had to say something. It had been a long time since I’d spoken to the Babies. I asked my wives to lay on their backs and allow me access. I moved between Lynn’s legs first and opened her vagina wide before moving my mouth as close to the Strawberry Patch as I could.

“Hello boys, this is your father. I’m sorry that I have not visited, I guess everything has been going so smoothly that I haven’t had questions. Today the young kids all walked in the yard for the first time and they all went to Taylor Erin’s grave and sat there for the longest time. I was wondering if you had dreamed to them to do that. There is only about a month to go until I can hold you in my arms and show you how much I love you. I know your mother is so happy to have her sons. I hope you are ready to be loved deeply forever. Good night and please try to let your mom get some sleep during the last month.”

I gave the Strawberry Patch a deep long, loving kiss. French, of course.

I slid over to Erin and brought my face close to her sparse, wispy, blond pubic hair. I opened her pussy to reveal the bright pink center.

“Hello my darlings, this is your father. In another month, you will get to join your sisters in our family. Your mother is the most wonderful mom you could have. Today, your brother and sisters went to Taylor Erin’s grave and sat there for a long time. It was strange. I know that Taylor Erin is in Heaven and is beyond being able to communicate with us. The moms and I are worried that something is wrong or something bad is going to happen. I hope that you will warn us, so I can protect your brother, sisters, and mother. I love you and can’t wait to hold you in my arms. I love you both so much.”

I closed in to the hot pink center of my blonde wife and gave her a searing, wet kiss. Also French.

My little Latina was last, and after I slid over on the bed, I moved to gently take hold of the two long, dark brown labia buried in her thick, almost pitch black, curly pubic patch.

“Hello my little love. I saved you for last because you are going to be your mothers last baby. You are the only child that has not been at least a twin. I hope the Babies have kept you company and that you haven’t been lonely. I love you and your mother so very much and in a month we will be able to hold onto each other. Your mother is a wonderfully talented person and you are going to have so much fun being her child. Your brothers and sisters will welcome you and love you forever. Please be safe. You know that your mother has had a rough time delivering her babies so please make it easy on her. I know that she loves the feeling of you moving around inside her. So let her know that you are healthy and ready to join our family. I love you so very much.”

My French kiss to Blossom’s bright pink inner lips was wet and passionate. When I broke the kiss, I was attacked by three very pregnant and loving wives. Two were sucking on my nipples and one was trying to swallow my balls. All three had fingers wrapped around my cock and were performing a community stroke.

In a short amount of time I came. The three licked each others hands and then took turns drawing the final drops of cum out of my cock, before they checked the area around my cock and made sure that any stray droplets of semen were licked or sucked up.

“Who won rock, paper, scissors for tonight?” I asked in order to figure out the sleeping formation.

Looking up and taking her lips off of my cock, Lynn said, “We didn’t play tonight. We decided to let you pick your spot.”

“I get to choose? Wow, no pressure, huh?”

“Nope. Just lay down and call us in order,” Lynn instructed.

I thought about it for a bit, then I remembered a recent conversation, and I placed Lynn to my left side. I placed Blossom to my right side and then I asked Erin to please cuddle with Lynn. I felt Erin’s hand reach over her bald wife and rest on my softening penis, and very soon, I was asleep.


“Daddy”

“Yes my babies.”

“We asked the young ones to go and pay homage to Taylor Erin.”

“Good, I’m glad. Will you help them to learn who she was and how much we loved her?”

“Love always will grow to fill the need.”

“Will you still be around after Erin has her last babies?”

“We will be with you.”

“Will you be with our children?”

“We will be with you.”


“Good morning, my loves.”

“Good morning, husband,” Erin said from the far side of the bed.

I lifted my head and as soon as my eyes cleared up I saw that my three ladies were all lying close together, but on their backs. The three huge hills that were their baby bellies looked inspiring. I sat up in bed and, just as my wives were beginning to roll over to join me, I spoke.

“Please don’t move.”

I crawled over to Blossom and rested my face against her belly so I could feel her child moving around inside her. I slid my face around the light brown colored skin of her belly to maintain contact with our babies’ head, or butt, or whatever the lump was that was moving around. I gave the baby several kisses.

After several minutes I did the same to Erin. Her babies were very active, and I would have gotten dizzy if I’d kept at it. I went to kiss one of the bumps and it stopped moving long enough for me to kiss it. Then I could see the bump move to the side as the other baby took its place. I kissed that bump too.

Finally, I moved to the belly holding my and Lynn’s sons. The boys seemed to be ruckusing until I set my head against Lynn’s stomach and the two boys seemed to be pushing the other out of the way so I could give each a kiss. I quickly moved between Lynn’s legs and spread her Strawberry Patch wide open.

“Hey! You two relax. It’s not time yet and there is plenty of love to go around. Neither one of you boys will be shortchanged and love. I promise you all the love you can stand for the rest of my life.”

I looked back up at her belly and the two bumps had stopped moving, so I lay my cheek against each one and kissed each.

“It feels like you have a way with the kids, even before they are born,” Erin smiled at me as Blossom and Lynn rolled so the three big bellies were together.

“Ladies, I was just thinking that I don’t know how I’ll feel when Erin finally stops having babies and I have no reason to do this anymore.”

Lynn smiled. “Lover, I guess you’ll have to stop talking and just change over to braille.”

“Oh, I got your braille right her.”

Lynn squealed when I quickly pinched her bright red fuzz covered clit. Her wives laughed and we all kissed and went to the shower to start another day on Taylor Erin’s Savannah.


The following week we got a call from our lawyer. The divorce court had set a date for Erin’s hearing. We were all hyped up and the day before the hearing we loaded the entire Herd into our big van and went to dinner, returning to the buffet. We reserved the party room and they had it for us when we arrived. The manager looked a little concerned when we took all their highchairs for the kids.

When the server came into the party room, she just grimaced, which we had gotten used to over the years. An older server we recognized, came in and welcomed us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.