The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 47: I’m Having So Much Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: I’m Having So Much Fun - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Several days after the PJ incident, the children had all been put to bed and I was securing the house before joining my wives. I walked slowly through the house thinking about my life. Wonder of wonders. Being a guy, as I walked I scratched my balls a few times and thought about how much I enjoyed it when my wives touched me there. After arming the security system and making sure the few downstairs windows capable of opening were locked, I walked to the stairs and began to climb my own personal stairway to heaven.

At the top of the stairs, I stopped to listen to the sounds of the house. Down the hallway leading to the girls’ and babies’ rooms there was no sound at all, but even with the doors closed, I would hear any snoring or giggling if it was going on. I stood outside the bedroom door and listened to the sounds emanating from my wives’ preparations for bed. I cracked the door a bit and continued to listen to some of the most wonderful dialogue I could have ever imagined.

“I love this.” Lynn said.

“Me too.” Erin answered.

“Did you two ever think that it would be so much fun being pregnant?” Blossom asked.

There was a moment of silence and then Erin began.

“I have always wanted to be pregnant. When I was a little girl there was a period of time when so many of the women at my church were knocked up and I thought it was the neatest thing ever. I mean there was a baby in there and it was growing. Of course at the time I didn’t know how they got there or how much they move around.”

I decided that this was going to be a discussion worth listening to, so I sat down next to the cracked open door and leaned my back against the wall.

“I know!” Lynn added. “I’ve talked to some of the women at the doctors office and at the park and they all said that they were not prepared for the amount of moving around. Their parents and their doctors never mentioned that little fact.”

“Anyway, I don’t know about you two, but I think that the feeling of babies running laps around the inside of my belly is the best part of being pregnant.” Erin continued. “The women at the park who say the best part is the birth because it’s all over then, are nuts, I think.”

“Blossom, when Paul was in Houston with you that year, Erin was already pregnant and I used to sit in bed and watch Paula and Penelope move in her tummy. I could have watched for hours. I would love to lay my head on her belly and feel the babies move around my face. It felt like they were trying to cuddle with me. I didn’t feel that way when I had Genevieve and Erin Lynn, and lost my son, and certainly not when I had Dara. With Dara, my husband had left and I was all alone and at times I hated Dara and her kicking and rolling.”

“I can’t imagine feeling like that.” Blossom said, feeling sorry for her bald wife.

“Blossom, you haven’t had to go through a pregnancy alone. Besides when the hormones run amok, the range of feelings that a woman goes through can be pretty wide.” Erin said.

“THAT I know about!” Blossom laughed.

“But you know what? Since Paul has been back, I have never been uncomfortable being pregnant, not even with the triplets, not even once. It’s uncanny.” Erin sounded thoughtful.

“Now that you mention it, I have never had the pain during delivery that I had with Dara. Maybe I need to have a chat with that girl.” Lynn chuckled and her wives joined her.

“I can say the same thing. I mean it wasn’t really comfortable pushing three footballs out of my pussy, but it wasn’t like my son.” Erin paused and when she began again it was obvious that she was speaking after some deep thoughts. “I was in labor for 36 hours with him. I don’t think that I’ve been in labor for 36 hours with all of my pregnancies from Paul combined.”

“I have no point of reference, but my mother was telling me horror stories about birth and the pain associated with it. She told me of women who have died from it. I was scared to death about being pregnant and giving birth, but the Babies told me I would be just fine.” Blossom said, finishing with a very peaceful tone to her voice.

“That’s another thing. The Babies. Have you two ever stopped to think about this thing with the Babies?” Lynn asked.

“What was that old quote Paul has used about life on other planets?” Erin asked.

“You mean that sometimes he thinks that we are alone in the universe and sometimes he thinks we aren’t, but either one is really scary.” Blossom answered.

“Yeah it was something like that. I think he said it was from Arthur C. Clarke, well it’s like that with the Babies. Sometimes I think they are real and sometimes I don’t, but either way the idea of them is staggering.”

“Yeah it is, and it really got to Paul the other day.” Blossom said solemnly.

“Got to Paul? How the hell do you think I felt, Baby? I was floating in space watching the whole thing.” Lynn said.

“Lover, what do you think Paul was hearing when he said that our voices changed?” Blossom asked her bald wife.

“I don’t know, Baby. I have one WAG, but it scares me too.” Lynn said quietly.

“What’s a WAG?” Blossom asked.

“Really? Baby, a WAG is an acronym for a Wild Ass Guess!” Erin laughed and Blossom let out a small yelp.

“Hey that’s my boob! Don’t poke! I’m sorry that I’m not as worldly as you Erin.”

“Worldly? That’s one I haven’t heard in a long time.” Lynn giggled. “Erin is most certainly more worldly after working in a bar for so many years, especially with those tits.”

“Hey! Don’t make fun of my first wife’s girls. I think they’re wonderful.” Blossom defended her big blonde wife and I heard her make the grunting noise she makes when she hugs Erin hard.

“Yeah, don’t make fun of my girls. I’m glad you like them Blossom.” Erin said.

“I like it when you stroke my hair like that.” Blossom said.

“It’s nice, so long, black and silky.” Erin said while Blossom was almost purring.

“Sweetie, could you ever have imagined being in love with a woman who worshiped your tits and a man who worshiped your butt?” Lynn asked.

“That does seem to be a little bass-ackwards, but no. When you invited me into your relationship with Paul, I was scared to death. I thought for sure Paul was going to pull one of those macho “I don’t share my woman” things, or he was going to turn out to be a degenerate who wanted to just brag that he was fucking two women. Instead his heart got bigger and he showed us that he had room for two of us and he really does love us.” Erin’s vocal expression became very soft.

“Now you’re talking about something I can relate to.” Blossom jumped in. “When Terry told me that his real name was Paul and that he was married to two women, I thought that I was history for sure. Then I met you two, and the big, bad, blonde, bombshell here gave me the stink-eye. I just knew I was going to get the boot. But it all worked out.”

“I’ll say it worked out. In one fell swoop my four girls got another mom, a set of grandparents, and my wife and I got a new wife and in-laws. Have I told you lately that I love you?” Erin said gently.

“Nice! A Van Morrison reference.” Blossom made the noise she makes when she is cuddling to one of Erin’s massive breasts.

“You were a little rough on Blossom at first though.” Lynn declared.

“Yeah, Lover. But the Babies told us about the pain that was coming and I figured it was her. I mean, she can be a bit of a pain.” Erin said sarcastically.

“OH REALLY! No pain for your ass or pussy for a month for that!” Blossom playfully admonished her large loving wife.

“Oops! I think I stepped in it. A little help please, Lynn.”

“Oh no. You got into it, you get out of it.”

“Blossom ... Baby ... You know that I love you. I’m sorry if I upset you by calling you a bit of a pain. I forgot the size of my butt. You are a huge pain!”

There was the sound of a bit of a scuffle and a lot of giggling, so I took a peek around the door in time to see Erin push Blossom hard enough to roll her onto her side before she jumped up onto the bed and tried to hide from the tiny Latina behind Lynn, laughing like a madwoman the entire time.

Blossom was not going to take that lying down, or knocked over, and she hopped to her feet and began to chase Erin around the bedroom, until Lynn did something to block the way and she used her Mom voice and I hide around the door again.

“Ok, enough of this. Don’t make me come over there, you know how I get!”

“Yes, Lynn Mom.” Blossom answered in the little girl voice she often used to seduce both her wives.

The noise and ruckus in the bedroom stopped and things settled down again.

“Lynn, since we know that you are having two boys, would it make you feel better if we all knew?” Erin asked, a little breathless.

“No, you silly goose. I only know because Georgia almost passed out when she saw the screen. I just thought of something. I wonder if she told Dr. Jim?”

“I can’t imagine that she hid the scan results from him. Although Dr. Grand does seem to get a little more freaked out about the Babies than anyone else we know.” Erin said.

I heard the toilet flush and figured that Blossom had gone to the bathroom.

“That is the one thing about having a baby that I won’t miss.” Blossom said firmly.

“What, going to the bathroom?” Lynn asked.

“Yes!” Exclaimed Blossom. “The first time I peed so much I thought I was going to have calluses in my pee hole!”

Both of her wives broke up at that one, and they laughed for a good long time before Lynn asked a serious question.

“Blossom. This is your last according to the Babies, are you OK with that?”

The little Latina wife took a deep breath and slowly let it out. “I guess so. I won’t know for sure until you two are showing with your next babies and I’m not. I just don’t know.” Blossom’s voice got a bit emotional.

“Well, I can help you out there at least a little. When Paul was gone and Erin was pregnant and I wasn’t, it was so hard because we didn’t ... I didn’t know what happened to Paul. I hung on to the world by holding onto Erin. If you find yourself feeling like you’re out of the club, just let us or Paul know. I’m sure one or all of us can make you feel a part of the whole thing.” Lynn said.

As I sat outside the door, I could hear the soft love in Lynn’s voice. I hadn’t taken the time to think about Blossom being out of the club during the next round of babies. But then again, when, in my past life, would I have ever thought about having wives instead of a wife? And when had I EVER dreamed that they would be having babies by the gross? I broke that train of thought and returned to my eavesdropping.

“ ... it’ll be alright. You know that even if you have to walk around with a flat tummy and get to fuck Paul is positions that we won’t, I know I won’t hold it against you and I’m sure that Erin won’t either.”

“Of course not. I won’t mind that Paul can bend you over a table or chair or fuck you in the back seat of the SUV. I won’t mind that he can hold you tight to him when you dance on a date. Nope. Won’t mind it at all.”

“Erin now you’re scaring me. Really! Will you be upset that I won’t have a belly like you and Lynn?” Blossom had that tone in her voice that she got when she was ready to cry.

“Oh Baby. No. I’m sorry. I was joking. I love you and I’ll never want you feeling bad. Besides, if we keep doing it the way we have, you are going to help give Lynn and me our next set.”

“Blossom have you got a preference for your baby? I mean you are going to break the tie. You’ll either have two boys and a girl or two girls and a boy.”

“I was thinking about that the other day. Maybe it is my Mexican heritage, and maybe because my Dad is such a fantastic man, but I would like another son.”

It got quiet for a few seconds and then the conversation began again.

“You know, speaking of thinking of things, I was thinking the other day about a few of my fantasies. I would like to check off one of them tonight. So when you two keep Paul occupied, I want to peg Paul with two of the dildos. I wonder if he can stretch enough to take two dildos that are copies of his own cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.