The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 41: The Wheels On The Bus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: The Wheels On The Bus - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The wives all came to the sound of my very loud voice. Blossom was first and she gave me a hug and kiss.

“Don’t let this get out of hand, Paul. Erin is upset by a lot right now and Lynn made her error out of love.”

“No, I won’t. I love you Baby.” I kissed my little Latina wife’s hard, almost black, right nipple.

“I’ll back you all the way.” Blossom gave me another kiss and a pat on my penis as Lynn walked in followed by a still pissed Erin.

“Please have a seat ladies.” I asked nicely.

Blossom and Lynn sat, Erin stood there with her arms crossed under her huge breasts. I waited for a few seconds and then I went off.

“I said have a seat. PLEASE!” I spoke in a loud commanding voice as I looked directly at Erin.

She wilted and frowned and sat, then crossed her legs and her arms, showing a completely closed body language. But she had sat and that put me in the position of leader for this meeting.

“Thank you, Sweetie.” I said to Erin in a quiet calm voice. “I don’t want us to end this discussion. We need to talk about trust and love and secrets. This is how I see things. First, Blossom is going to be the one in the middle that catches hell from both of you and I don’t want that to happen.”

“I won’t do anything to Blossom.” Lynn said.

“You already have Lynn. You told her that you didn’t trust her. Not with words but by actions. You did the same thing to all of us. You apologized to us and I’ve accepted it and taken your word for that. So has Blossom. Erin has not.”

“I did so!” Erin growled.

“Really? Then why are you still pissed?” I asked. “Because she didn’t trust you? Because she still thinks you blame yourself for Taylor’s death? Because you’re scared to lose all of the things you spent your professional life building up?”

The last point made Erin flinch a little. Really? She was worried about losing her bars? I could see that. It was the work she had thrown herself into after her son died and her husband left her accusing her of killing the baby. The Bar-Bar and to a lesser extent the Club-Club were her babies in a real emotional way.

“Erin, you know Lynn loves you and is sorry for thinking that she couldn’t trust you. Right?”

Erin sat there fuming.

“ERIN!” I raised my voice. “Right?” I said softly.

“Right.” She answered in a very quiet voice.

“What? I don’t think Lynn or I could hear you.”

“Right!” She said in a normal tone of voice.

“And you know that no matter what you do or say, she is going to blame herself for taking your daughter from you. Right?”

“She shouldn’t.” Erin said in a flat tone of voice.

“But she does and I don’t think that is going to change anytime in the near future. You understand that is how SHE feels. Right?”

“No. I don’t understand. I’ve told her time and again, that it was not in any way her fault. I keep telling her, but it doesn’t help.”

“Erin, only time and love will change the way she feels. I know that you love me. Please understand that you cannot be angry with her for feeling the way she does.” Blossom stroked her big blonde wife’s arm.

“She’s hurting and I don’t know what to do for her.” Erin choked back her tears.

“You can’t do anything. That is how she feels.” Blossom said.

“And you have to understand that, partially, because of that, she wants to protect us all.” I looked at Lynn with a nod. “Deep down, she did what she did to protect you, so you wouldn’t lose your business babies. You lost your son, you lost your daughter, and Lynn was going to do everything she could be make sure that you don’t lose your life’s work.”

“Lynn, have I hit it pretty close to the center?” I asked by bald wife.

Lynn sat there in silence. She was analyzing my words. After what seemed like a long time Lynn spoke in an unsure voice.

“I don’t know. I was trying to protect all of us.”

“No. You were protecting us, but not yourself. You were putting yourself in the place where you would be the one James came after. James or anyone else in the future for that matter. You made yourself the target to protect us.”

“I don’t know.” Lynn answered quietly.

“Erin? Do you know why Lynn doesn’t have an answer to that question?”

Erin sat there and I could see from the look in her eyes that she was trying to work out what I had asked and weigh it against what she felt. After a few seconds she dropped her head and would have been looking down at her arms, if her huge breasts had not been in the way. She smiled.

“Lynn, I’m sorry. I accept your apology too. I wish I could get you to understand that Taylor Erin’s death was not your fault, but it seems that ain’t gonna happen. Paul’s right, I AM feeling that you have taken my bars away from me.”

“I never stopped to think that you would feel that way. I’m sorry. I can reverse the process if you want.”

“No!” I jumped in.

“Erin in spite of how you feel, Lynn is right. If you are the sole owner of The Bar-Bar and The Club-Club then the divorce could give half to James and then he will never be out of your life. I know what you feel, but try to look at it as a business woman and not as a mom.” Blossom said.

“A mom?” Erin cocked her head to the side looking at her little Latina wife.

“Sweetie, I’m the newest here and even I know that you treat these bars as your babies.” Blossom gently stroke Erin’s left breast. “I think you need to look to saving your babies or you need to let James share them forever.”

Erin was now getting fired up and she shot a harsh look at Blossom.

“Never. He took my life when he did what he did. He is never going to get his hands on my bars. Never.”

“Then you need to let Lynn do her thing and keep them safe from James.” I advised. “Then you can sit there and giggle at his hissy fit when he finds out that he’s run up some big old legal bills for nothing. I still think that he is back because he has found out how successful your places have become and he wants a piece of it. He was looking around the house when he talked to you. He wants a piece of all of this ... and you.”

“Erin, I really believe, that with my plan, James will get neither and that will leave more pieces for us.” Lynn smiled, losing some of the tension and waggling her eyebrows at her wife and lover.

“So all of this was just so you could get a piece of me?” Erin answered, and I felt the crisis was going away.

“Well not just any piece. I really only wanted to save the good pieces.” Lynn said.

“So you want to take my butt away from my husband?” Erin asked seriously.

“Oh no. I would never take that from him. Besides I’m not sure I can handle it when it goes off.” Lynn chuckled.

“That’s true. When it goes off, it is a challenge to deal with.” I said.

“Ditto. The other night you almost shot ‘Little Paul’ across the bedroom.” Blossom added.

“I did not!” Erin said defensively.

“You did, Erin. I was lying at your feet and it shot past my head like a mortar shell.”

“I do not fart that bad!” Erin protested.

“It’s not about good or bad. It’s more about the force.” I piled on.

“Hey! You guys are being mean.” Lynn defended her wife.

“Sorry Sweetie. Hey! How did we get from Erin being pissed about Lynn, to dealing with her farts?” Blossom asked.

“Yeah how did we do that?” Erin asked, before she walked over to Lynn and pulled her into her arms.

“Please don’t be angry with me. And remember, you saved the rest of our girls’ lives and to me that puts you up twelve to one. I love you.” Erin sobbed as she spoke to her long time lover.

“OK you two, we still have more family business to take care of.” I said.

Erin sat on a chair and pulled Lynn onto her lap, Lynn laid her head against her wife’s shoulder and let out a soft sigh as she began to trace various shapes on her blonde wife’s large breasts. I smiled at them and Blossom did the same.

“What else did we need to cover, Baby?” Blossom asked me.

“The holidays are over and we need to learn to drive the bus, so it is time to take off and see my brother in central Washington. We need to put together plans for that short trip and then evaluate our plans for the longer trip to KC and St Louis after the babies are born.”

“Paul, we are going to have a lot of work to do on this. Why don’t we just hit the sack and then cover all these plans in the morning?” Lynn asked.

“Is that OK with everyone?” I asked.

My wives all answered in the affirmative, so we started the process of getting the children to bed and after I secured the house, I joined my wives in the shower and after a very nice body drying session, we went to bed. We all paid special attention to Erin until very late at night.


“Come on sleepy butt wake up.” Erin poked me.

“Hey, you kind of tired me out all night!”

“It wasn’t all night, Sweetie. I fell asleep by 11pm.”

“What? Wait! We were still making love after midnight.”

“Maybe you were. I was asleep.”

I looked at Erin with the most serious face I could muster.

“What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.” I said flatly.

I got out of bed and silently walked to the bathroom to take care of business and take a shower. Once finished, I got dressed and walked down to the kitchen for breakfast. My daughters all said “Good morning, Daddy” and I tried to be as upbeat as possible. My efforts failed because Margaret caught on that something wasn’t right.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, Margaret?”

“What’s wrong?” She asked just as Erin walked back into the room.

“Nothing dear. Something happened this morning that just affected me.”

“Did my sisters and me do something?” Margaret asked with a worried note in her voice.

“No my little love. You and your sisters are always wonderful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.