The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 26: The Dream After You Wake Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Dream After You Wake Up - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I walked into the house, using the front door.

“Paul? What happened?” Lynn asked.

“James didn’t like what Erin had to say and he kind of lost his mind and tried to jump the fence. When he couldn’t do that I let him out through the garage.”

“Where is Erin?” Lynn asked.

“Last I saw, she was still out on the deck.” I answered as I walked through the family room and kitchen, heading for the deck, to find Erin calmly sitting in her chair, sipping her iced tea. I looked at Blossom and she looked at me and shrugged.

“Erin, are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’m ok.” Erin answered.

“James is gone.”

“I assumed that those were his tires I heard squealing down the street.”

Erin seemed to be completely nonplussed.

“Erin, you seem a lot less upset than I figured you would be, especially after what you said to him.”

“You were listening?” She raised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

“Yes, Sweetie. I had to, you know, just in case things went badly.” I admitted.

“Well, my knight in shining armor, I had been running variations of that little speech through my head since he left me and again since he walked up to us in the park. I’ve felt that way about him ever since he left me and to tell you the truth, I feel pretty damn good. Like a weight has been lifted.”

“Good, I was worried that I was going to have to run out and save him.”

“Nope. I wasn’t going to do anything unless he did. He was never abusive or physical when we were married so I didn’t think that was going to happen. I was surprised at his reaction. Now I hope that we can move on with the divorce and have an end to it all.”

Blossom stuck her head out the kitchen door. “The girls are hungry. Can we set up the table and eat?”

“Yeah, I’m hungry too. Let’s eat. Oh! Do we need to feed the babies?” Erin asked.

“Probably. But let’s see how far we can get before they take note that there is food being eaten.” Lynn said with a chuckle.

We had the girls set the kitchen table and Erin dished up the coleslaw, while Lynn did the potato salad and Blossom cut the brisket. We were about half way through the meal when the baby monitor let us all know that the babies in the family room had finally noticed that everyone was gone and that it was time to eat. Erin and Lynn were headed for the babies and Blossom was headed for the stairs to get the nursing slings, when Margaret stopped her.

“Blossom Mom, I’ll get the slings.” Margaret ran past her and up the stairs.

“Ok?” Blossom said softly knowing that Margaret was too far up the stairs to hear her.

Margaret came running back down, and into the family room, out of breath, and handed the slings to the appropriate mom. The moms took their own babies off the blankets and I took my little blonde Amy Erin. I was feeding her a bottle of Erin’s milk, and thinking that soon she and her sisters would be sitting in high chairs and eating on their own while we would be taking care of five or more new infants.

I think I was starting to have doubts about so many kids. Then again, maybe not, because I was very quickly, completely surprised as Margaret, Penelope and Paula finished eating and said that they would finish feeding Amy Erin so I could eat and then they offered to change her and her sister’s diapers. Ok, something weird had just happened in the universe. I looked at my wives and they all had the same look on their faces.

“Girls, thank you. May I ask what has caused this sudden offer of help?” I asked.

“Last night the babies said that we needed to help because more babies are coming and since they are our brothers and sisters that we should learn to help, and then help more, because we are the oldest.” Margaret explained.

“The Babies said that, did they? Huh. Well that’s wonderful. I am so happy that you want to help.” I smiled.

I was wondering how they would feel when they got a sniff of their first loaded diaper. The girls were true to their words, and the moms took the babies back to the family room, setting them down on the blankets that were there when the family was playing Scrabble. Paula came running into the room with the big diaper bag we used for trips. The moms looked at each other and said nothing about the drawer in the cabinet in the family room that held diapers and all the things needed for doing changes.

“Girls, did The Babies tell you how to change a diaper?” Lynn asked.

“No, but we have been watching.” Paula said very confidently.

“Well let’s walk you through the best way. You do the change and the Moms will teach you as we go, ok?”

“Thank you Lynn Mom.” Penelope said very seriously.

“First, get out a plastic garbage bag. That way you have somewhere to throw the dirty diapers right away.” Erin instructed.

Margaret took out a plastic trash bag and set it to the side of the blanket. The three girls, then looked at their mothers.

“Now get a wash cloth and get it wet with warm water.” Blossom said.

Paula jumped up and ran into the downstairs bathroom and returned with three wet wash clothes.

“Now, peel away the tape on each side of the diaper and pull the diaper down between the baby’s legs. And watch out for surprises.” Lynn said with a knowing smirk.

The girls stripped off the tape holding the diaper together and lifted the front of the diaper and placed it between their sisters’ legs.

“Eeewwwwww!” Margaret Erin said.

“Bingo!” I laughed.

“What Paul?” Lynn asked.

“I was wondering how they would react to a loaded diaper. What until they get to William!” I spoke quietly to Lynn.

“Now girls, take the clean part of the diaper and wipe the poop off their bottoms and then use the wash cloth and then the wipes.” Erin took over the instructions.

The girls were really focused and had a hard time dealing with their giggling, wiggling little sisters without giggling themselves. Soon they were finished wiping down and cleaning their sisters’ bottoms and they looked up at their mothers for the next step.

“Good job, girls. Now get a new diaper and try to lift both of their legs, if you can, and slide the clean diaper under them.”

The girls had trouble getting the little one’s legs up at the same time. Erin was about to take the wiggly feet in one of her hands when Penelope and Paula each took a leg on Amy Erin and Margaret slid the diaper under her sister. The trio repeated the same process for Beth Erin and Clara Erin.

“Now put some powder on the babies and then peel the paper off the tape and stick the diaper together, and you are done with the first three.”

The three girls were able to tape the diapers together and not get them too tight or too loose. When done they looked at me and I was smiling like a goof.

“My little loves, you did really well. I am so proud of you and I know your moms are as well. Now do you want to do the other three or do you want the moms to do it?”

“We should do it, Daddy. We started it.” Margaret pronounced.

The three moved over to the other three infants and began the same process, making the same sounds when they got a whiff of the poop filled diapers. I was looking at the moms and waiting for ‘it’ to happen and my son did not disappoint.

“Margaret Erin, keep the diaper covering William’s penis or you will...” Erin was cut off in mid-sentence by what the parents had experienced already.

“Aaaaaaa! What? Aaaaaa!” Margaret Erin got the surprise.

Paula calmly reached over and pulled the diaper on top of William’s spraying penis.

“Margaret, are you ok?” Blossom asked.

“No! He peed on me!”

“Yeah, boys seem to do that. I had that happen to me when I was baby sitting for my neighbors.” Blossom said.

“I was trying to warn you, baby, but he started shooting before I could finish. Paula, you were very quick to cover William.”

“I saw William do that before with Dara. She just ducked and covered. That’s what she called it.” Paula explained to her embarrassed sister.

“Margaret Erin, why don’t you go and wash up. You might have to take a shower and wash your hair, William got you pretty good.”

I looked over at Penelope and she was just sitting quietly with an amazed look on her face.

“Penelope Erin. Are you alright?” I asked.

“Wow! He peed a lot! I don’t pee that much!”

“That’s my boy!” I said.

The parents all laughed at that and we all lent a hand to Paula and Penelope and soon finished with Gwenyth Blossom, Wanda Lynn and Martha Lynn. The seven babies were all happy and giggling, William seemed a little happier than the others.

A few minutes later Margaret Erin came downstairs with her hair still a little wet. She walked in the room and went to William and gave him a kiss on his head as he smiled.

“I’m not mad at you William. I still love you.”

I looked over at Erin and we shared a tear as Erin gave Margaret a hug and told her.

“That’s my girl!”


We were having breakfast about a week after the episode with James and we hadn’t heard anything from him or our lawyer. As we sat at the table after the girls had cleaned up and gone to get ready for Blossom’s school, the moms and I sat there in the quiet feeding our children. Before the feeding began, it occurred to me that I had yet to feed William.

“Blossom, would you mind if I gave William a bottle?”

“Baby, I don’t have any milk in a bottle for him.” Our little Latina wife said.

“Can’t we use Erin’s milk? We have several bottles.” Lynn said.

“If Erin doesn’t mind, I don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind, Baby. Blossom you should have a few bottles set aside. If the girls are really going to help, then we should all have bottles ready.” Erin smiled at her little wife while two very happy babies sucked on her own large nipples.

“I never asked, but each of you gets a really peaceful and contented look on your faces when you nurse the babies. Can you explain why to me?” I asked.

“I can only speak for myself, but it seems that my nipples are connected to my pussy. When I’m feeding a baby, it makes my pussy tingle a little. My whole body feels loved.” Lynn answered first.

“Yeah, it’s pretty much the same for me.” Erin said.

“The only thing that makes me feel better is when one of you nurse on me and play with my pussy at the same time. Nursing a baby has nothing to do with sex, but nursing you or Erin or Lynn, gets my pussy sending sparks all through my body.” Blossom explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.