The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 14: Paul And Erin’s Date Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Paul And Erin’s Date Part 2 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Emma smiled and left as I planted a passionate kiss on Erin’s lips and began to unbutton her beautiful teal blouse. It didn’t take long after that for Erin to have her nursing bra opened and her glorious breasts revealed and for her to have my erection out of my pants and in her warm mouth. Suddenly, she stopped and sat up to look me eye to eye, almost touching nose to nose.

“Paul? What room after this?”

“Oh. That is the other surprise for our date night. It has to do with dessert.”

I leaned forward and kissed her nose and her forehead and then her lips. I stroked her breasts and continued to kiss her lips and stroke circles around her tongue with my own. It didn’t seem like a very long time when there was a knock on the door. I reached to push the green button when Erin stopped me.

“Paul, my tits.”

“I see them.”

I pushed the button and Emma walked into the sight of Erin covering her nipples with her hands, but no hands could cover the hot voluptuousness of my wife’s huge breasts.

“Here are your salads and sides and your napkins and utensils.”

“Thank you, Emma. Tell me, what do you think?”

I looked at Erin’s almost naked chest and Emma smiled and nodded. I looked at Erin and nodded as well. She dropped her hands and allowed full view of her breasts and her large, now leaking, nipples.

“Wow! Those are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. And you are leaking milk too?”

I reached over and took a drop onto my finger and offered it to our server. Emma smiled and took my finger into her mouth. She savored the taste and smiled.

“Thank you, Paul. Thank you, Erin. It will take about 20 minutes to finish your steaks, so I will be back then. Do you need anything else?”

“No, we are sharing our first date after being married for almost five years. This is a special night for us.”

“Let me guess, making babies?”

“Oh no, we have babies, six and two or three or four more on the way!”

“Paul! If you gave me quads...”

“I know, you’ll kick my ass.”

“Wait, six babies?”

Emma was amazed.

“Yes, my darling husband shoots magic bullets. We have two sets of twins and one set of triplets.”

Erin actually sounded like she was bragging as she turned towards me, sending shudders through the soft flesh of her wondrous breasts.

“But that is seven babies.”

“Our eldest was shot in a home invasion a few months ago.”

“I heard about that. That was you two? I am so sorry.”

“Thank you, Emma, we are dealing with it as best we can. This date is a part of the healing.” I said.

“I am sorry to bother you. Excuse me and you can get back to your date. I will have your steaks in 20, no make that 25 minutes.” She smiled and took another look at the two massive breasts uncovered before her.

“Thanks Emma.”

Erin spoke softly, touched by our servers’ reaction to our loss and her lusty gaze at her breasts. Emma left and closed the door behind her.

“She is nice.”

“She likes my wife’s charms.”

“As does my husband.”

Erin offered me her closest breast and I latched on for a few moments. I removed my mouth from the large erect nub and began to eat my salad. Erin did the same. When I finished the salad, I took a small taste of the garlic mashed potatoes. They seemed a tad dry, so I reached over and wetted them with Erin’s milk.

“Does that make it better?”

“I think so.”

Erin squirted a small amount of her milk on her potatoes and tasted it.

“It doesn’t taste much different.”

“It tastes good to me.”

“You are such a man.”

“I am such a man for you. Your love and your body are the things that make my day a joy. Here, taste the rice.”

I put a spoonful of rice in her mouth, she returned the favor and we ate the rest of our sides by feeding each other. Every once in a while, I took a draw off of her nearest nipple. It only took Erin a few minutes to remember that she had left my penis out of my pants, below the table and out of view.

She began to feed me with one hand and stroke me with the other. We sat in a wonderful, sensual haze as we dined and shared our touches. Every few bites, Erin would bend down and take me into her mouth. I was never in any danger of cumming, just in danger of falling more deeply in love with my second wife.

When we finished our food, I turned to Erin and slid my hand into her blouse and across her small baby bump as I kissed her. I was stroking her bump when there was a knock on the door. I leaned over and pushed the green button, inviting Emma in.

The air was filled with the sound of sizzling platters of meat and the smell of properly cooked and roasted beef.

“Here are your steaks. Do you need steak sauce?”

“Emma, I have always thought that the only reason for a steak sauce was to cover up the taste of bad steak. So, tell me, do I need steak sauce?”

“Nope. I hope that you and Erin will enjoy your meat ... I mean meal!”

She smiled and met Erin’s gleeful eyes, before pulling the door closed. Erin and I tore into our steaks and made appreciative noises as the roasted steak hit our palates. The flavor of the wood and the smoke and the spices rubbed into the beef was glorious.

During the meal, Emma knocked every 10 to 15 minutes to see if we wanted more iced tea.

“Emma, we won’t need any more tea. I would like to have our dessert in the other room, please.”

“Of course. Will you be paying now or in the morning?”

“In the morning, if you don’t mind. But I want to be sure that you get the tip.”

“We get our tips by the room, so don’t worry. It has been nice talking to you and getting to meet you.”

“Emma, Erin and I had a talk and I know that you are very appreciative of my wife’s breasts. Before we go, Erin would like to tip you.”

“Really?”

“Come her dear and go ahead and take a taste from the source.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Can touch them too?”

“Yes. You can touch them, pinch them, suck on them. You have been a very good hostess and server.”

“You don’t mind, Paul?”

“Not if Erin doesn’t. Beside I will get enough of her after dessert.”

Emma closed the door behind her and slid into the booth, so Erin was between Emma and me. Erin put her arms over her head and Emma took her right breast and lifted it with both hands. She kneaded it gently and then cuddled her cheek to it. After a few seconds of that, Emma took Erin’s huge nipple into her mouth and slowly drew out some of Erin’s milk.

She squeezed the soft flesh as she nursed for a few draws, before releasing the nipple. She then took the large dark pink nub and squeezed it and rolled it between her finger and thumb. Emma licked the milk that leaked out and then looked up and smiled.

“Thank you. That was wonderful.”

“Are you a lesbian, Emma?” Erin asked.

“Sort of. I like boys and girls.”

“Do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

“One of each? Good for you. Are they going to find out about this?”

“Oh yes.”

“Will they be angry or jealous?”

“No, because we are fairly open in our relationship, and we tell each other the truth, always.”

“That is the key to a long and happy relationship. Trust and honesty. Take my word for it. Right Paul?”

“It is. Thank you, Emma. What do we do now?”

“Sign this ticket and then come with me.”

Emma scooted out of the booth and I signed her ticket as Erin put her girls away, fastened her nursing bra, and buttoned up her blouse.

“That color looks great on you, Erin.”

“Thanks Emma. Paul likes it.”

I scooted out from my side of the booth and stood. Emma let out a small gasp and blushed.

“Paul, you need to put that away before you put someone’s eye out.”

Looking down, there it was, my big happy erection. I had gotten so used to Erin stroking me during dinner and while Emma was sucking on Erin’s breast, I’d forgotten that it was still poking out of my pants.

“Sorry.” I said.

“No, it is a very nice one.” Emma blushed a little.

I put myself back into my pants and adjusted it, so it was not so obvious. We walked out of the booth and instead of turning to the left towards the entrance we turned right. I took hold of Erin’s hand and we followed Emma to another room.

“Thank you again. Just go through this door and to the desk. They will take you to your room. Have a great dessert.”

I opened the door and with my hand on Erin’s lower back, I pressed her forward. We walked to the desk in the softly lit room.

“Hi. You should have a reservation for Paul and Erin O’Dell.”

The young woman looked at her computer and smiled.

“Yes. You have a great room and it says that you still need to have dessert.”

“That is correct, well the dessert part. We have never been here, so I don’t know a great room from any other.”

“Oh, welcome. You are going to love this room.”

She typed in a few keystrokes and handed me a large brass key. A woman approached us from behind.

“Please follow me to your room.”

Erin looked at me and I just shrugged. I had heard stories but having never been here I really didn’t know what to expect. The woman led us to a door with a large ‘W’ on it.

“Here you are. There are two buttons inside, just like the restaurant. Green to allow someone in and red to call an attendant. There are documents inside to answer any questions about the room and our offered services. Please have a wonderful night.”

I put the large ancient looking key into the lock and turned it. Instead of a mechanical lock mechanism there was an electronic click and the door popped ajar. I pushed it open and turned to Erin.

“Sweetie, I can’t resist.”

I swept her up into my arms and I carried her into the room. I set her back on her feet and as the door closed behind us, we stood in awe of the room.

It was large and had no windows. In the center was a large hot tub with a hood over it that was removing the excess humidity and chlorine smell. To the right was a large tiled area with shower heads and an open door to a toilet. To the left was a large bed with a tall wardrobe and a night stand. The whole room was bathed in a soft blue light coming from under the waters of the tub.

“Oh my. Can I get pregnant some more?”

“I think once you are knocked up you can’t get more knocked up. But the room certainly makes me want to try.”

“Me too.”

Erin took my hand and walked me to the bed and noticed that on the nightstand was a 3-ring binder. On the cover it said ‘Welcome’. She picked it up and opened to the first page.

“Welcome to your room. The next page will explain the amenities of this room and their operation. If you need anything push the red button twice and when the attendant arrives push the green button to let them in.”

“We hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to make use of all of the facilities in the room. Check-out time is at 11:00 AM.”

The second page mentioned a selection of condoms available in the nightstand along with flavored lubricants. It also mentioned scented soaps for the shower and directions on how to use the shower.

The third page had directions to use the hot tub and how to control the jets should we want to use it as a whirlpool spa.

The fourth page was information on clothes storage and over-night cleaning services.

The fifth page was a menu of food and drink, and it mentioned that the food items were included in the cost of the room, but the drinks were at an additional price.

“Shower?” Erin smiled.

“Let’s take off our clothes first.” I answered.

“Of course, Sweetie. Please undress me.” Erin smacked my shoulder.

I unbuttoned Erin’s blouse and then removed her slacks. I walked behind her and undid her bra and the walked in front of her to peel the cups off of her breasts. I then got down on my knees and removed her shoes and knee-high nylons and then pulled off her teal thong. I gave a warm and welcoming kiss to her lightly furred ‘gina while squeezing her pillowy cheeks, before standing and licking my way up her torso with my head splitting her two breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.