The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 6: A Mixed Bag Of Emotions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Mixed Bag Of Emotions - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The Babies had never been wrong. Something had happened. Blossom and I had felt ‘IT” when we had made love, or as she put it, when I took her back. The Babies told both of us and their sisters in the Herd that there was a strange baby inside Blossom and then all of a sudden after that morning it was no longer a strange baby.

Well, now I would know the truth, that is as soon as Jim stopped fucking with me.

“Paul, I had them check the test results twice. The results were ready a few days ago, but I wanted to be sure.”

“And?”

“Well, first, I am glad that Blossom is having one baby. After her last delivery and subsequent death and resuscitation, a multiple with her would scare me to death.”

“And?”

“Second, we are going to have to keep a close eye on her because of the surgery. We need to be sure that the abdominal aorta is safe.”

“AND?”

I was getting a little testy because he kept giving me some bullshit. The final “And” was said with a certain threatening tone and all I could think was here it comes.

“Oh alright.”

He paused for fucking ever. Probably a whole two seconds.

“Paul, you ARE the father!”

He did his best Maury impersonation.

“What? Really?”

The tears began to flow.

“Jim, are you sure?”

“Paul I am as sure as the test will allow me to be. The final and ultimate test will be after the birth when we run the DNA test again. The test is more than 90% sure that you are the father. From what I have been able to learn from the people who developed the test, THAT is a huge number for them at this point of gestation.”

“Thanks Jim. This is going to make the whole family really happy.”

“My pleasure, believe me, my friend. I want to see them all in two weeks if I don’t see them before at that BBQ you keep telling me that you are going to invite me and the wife to.”

“Ok, ok! I think that this announcement will put the whole family in BBQ mood. I’ll have Lynn let you know. Thanks again, Jim.”

I disconnected the call and plotted how to make the announcement as coolly as possible through some pretty heavy tears.


That night after we had put the kids to sleep, I was lying in bed quietly cuddling with the wives. They seemed to know something was on my mind. Something serious. I got out of bed and stood at the foot of our double king-sized bed with my hands on my hips.

“Mrs. O’Dell’s, I need to do something. Lover, would you please lay over here? Sweetie you go next to her and Baby, I want you to be between them.”

They moved as requested and gave me a funny look. I looked down at the three most fantastic women I had ever known. Three very different bodies and personalities and in addition to being married to each other, they were all married to me as well. I moved left to Erin and gently opened her legs before scooting close to her sparsely haired blonde pussy.

“Hi kids. This is your father. I just found out today that you are in there. I am so happy. Your mother is the best and you are going to be born into the greatest family that you could imagine. In a few weeks we will know if there are two of three or four or more of you. I love you very much.”

I gave my favorite blonde ‘gina a deep French kiss and looked into the tearful eyes of my buxom wife, before sliding up her body and over her two massive breasts in order to kiss her. Then I got up and moved all the way over to the right side of the bed, to Lynn, who already had her legs open.

“Hello my babies. I found out today that you are going to be joining our family and I wanted to say hello. I am your father and I am deeply in love with your mother. I don’t know if there are two or three or four of you growing in there, but I promise to love each and every one of you with all of my heart for the rest of my life.”

I French kissed Lynn’s fabulous Strawberry Patch and added a little nuzzle around her vulva and a few nibbles on her labia and clit as well. Then I moved between the two women and centered myself between Blossom’s legs. I looked up over her dark curly hair patch of pubic hair and into her eyes. I saw fear and began to gently stroke and kiss her inner thighs, which she finally fully opened to me. Opening her butterfly, I got very close to her.

“Hello in there! I just found out today that there is one of you growing in there. Your mother’s name is Blossom O’Dell. I just wanted to say hello, since there is only one of you, I don’t want you to feel lonely. You are going to be a brother or sister to some of the most wonderful people you will ever know. You will also be the son or daughter of three of the greatest women you will ever meet. I also want to let you know that I found out something else today. My name is Paul O’Dell.”

I paused for the extra effect and failed miserably to hold back my tears of joy and my voice faltered as I spoke.

“And today ... I found out ... that I ... am your biological father.”

I heard three loud gasps.

“I love you and ... your mother, and I ... can’t wait to meet you.”

I gave Blossoms vagina the longest and wettest French kiss I could, my saliva mixing with my tears.

“Terry?”

“Yes, Blossom?”

“Really?”

“Dr. Grand says that he is sure. He also said that he wants to keep a close eye on you.”

I tried. I really tried to cuddle with my wives, but they were at first in tearful joy and then they got the happy giggles and then they got a really bad case of the laughing hornies and we were up almost all night.


“Dad.”

“Babies! You are back.”

“You brought us back.”

“Please take care of Blossom Mom.”

“We will. Her baby is her last.”

“I will cherish it.”

“We know.”

“The baby really is Blossom and mine’s, not the bad man?”

“Daddy, we love you and the moms.”

“That is not an answer.”

“Yes, it is.”


At breakfast the next morning I held an impromptu family business meeting.

“Did the Babies dream to any of you last night?”

“No.”

All three answered. I looked at Blossom and she gave me an honest look to let me know that she was not hiding anything.

“Well they dreamed to me. They said that Blossom was having one baby and it will be her last. I asked if it was really Blossom and mines baby. They said that they loved us. You know how cryptic they can be. All I can say is that they did something that caused the baby to be ours and I am not going to question it anymore.”

We ate breakfast and chatted about the funny and loving things our children had done lately. The girls talked about little girl things and about the birds and squirrels they saw in the yard. We joked and shared our love for each other with our words and touches.

“When we are done with the cleanup I would like to talk to you. We have some issues on the horizon that we need to address before they happen.”

“Ok, Paul, what is the pending disaster?”

Lynn asked after everything was spick and span.

“Not a disaster, but we need to work on the sleeping arrangements for the kids. With Blossom’s one and Lynn’s two and Erin’s four...”

“Damn it Paul! If you gave me quads, I WILL be kicking your ass.”

She stomped her foot and deliciously shook her massive breasts.

“Don’t worry Sweetie, if the big mean baby machine hurts you I will kiss it and make it better.”

Lynn kissed me then patted my wife’s ample, pillowy bottom.

“And I will take care of kissing everything else!”

Blossom laughed as she stuck her tongue out at Erin, which Erin promptly kissed.

“Look, all kidding aside, we are looking at five more babies. That makes eighteen. We need to get some bunk beds and maybe look at the idea we had of expanding the bedroom floor out to add more rooms.”

“I told you we were going to need a hotel! And I am not done!” Erin said proudly.

“Yup! Quads this time, quints the next and a set of sextuplets to finish the set.” I replied.

“Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut.”

Everyone laughed at Erin’s dilemma.

“Maybe you should just stick to what you do best.”

I tried to sound like I was also a little on edge.

“And what is that?”

Erin challenged me.

“Being a fantastic wife to me and Lynn and Blossom, and a wonderful mom to our kids.”

“Well since you put it that way.”

I kissed her lips and neck and shoulder.

“Um, weren’t we having a meeting?” Blossom asked.

“I’ll finish this later.” I wiggled my eyebrows at my blonde wife.

“Bunk beds?” Lynn asked.

“What? Oh! Yes. We will need more bed space if we intend to keep a room open for your mom and dad and any guests.”

“We still have the apartment over the garage. Mom and dad can stay there. They will probably like it because of the isolation. Mom can really scream when she gets going.”

“Thanks for that. Baby. So, do we go full bore and get them for every room and double our sleeping capacity?”

“I think so. Margaret, Genevieve and Erin Lynn are already bunk buddies. This will give us space for twenty-four babies as they grow. And then we can look at expanding the house.”

“I don’t want to build onto the house. When the kids are grown, how are we going to sell the place?”

I thought Lynn had asked a perfectly logical question, very logical.

“Sell the Savannah?” Erin said looking like someone had stabbed her in the heart.

“Well I am thinking down the road when we have all stopped having kids and they grow up and go off to college or off to their own lives.” Lynn explained.

“Paul, I disagree.”

Erin stood and looked more serious than I had ever seen.

“First, we are not going to sell Taylor Erin’s grave site.”

Oh shit. Lynn’s eyes went wide. She hadn’t thought of that either.

“Second, when Margaret Erin graduates from college the youngest should be in high school. When the youngest graduates to college, Margaret or Genevieve or Erin Lynn will be out of college and could start having their own families. We will need the room for the grandbabies!”

“Grandbabies!? I hadn’t thought of grandbabies. My girls having babies? Shit.” Now I was shocked.

“And they will have learned how to do it from the best! We could have a hundred of them!”

Erin was now rubbing her belly.

“A hundred babies! Oh shit, I AM going to die!”

“You are not going to die. You are going to live to see a lot of great and great, great grand babies!”

“Great, great?”

I leaned back in my chair and wondered what in the hell I had started and then, when it would end. As I sat there, a heavy fog of “Holy Shit!” closed in around me. Just then, the doorbell rang. Blossom rose to let her Mom and Dad in. Being the singularly wonderful people that they are, they walked in the door, hugged their daughter and began to take off their clothes, finishing just before the Herd attacked them and pulled them outside to the back yard. Bill waggled his eyebrows at Erin’s naked breasts as he passed, and she laughed.

“Next item on the agenda is food. Do we want to have our groceries delivered?”

I looked at my three life partners.

“Delivered? Are we trying to set up some sort of secret commune? I think it is important that the Herd be seen in public. It is important that folks see us as a big ass family.” Lynn spoke first.

“I agree with Lynn. You are always worried about DFS. What would they or somebody else think if we suddenly locked our kids behind the walls and gates of the Savannah? Does the name David Koresh mean anything to you?”

“Yeah, we lock our family behind these walls, and they think we are a cult.” Erin said.

“I was just thinking about the safety issue. Since the attack it has worried me a lot.” I responded, my voice beginning to choke up.

I dropped my head to look at my feet. The feeling of warm hands on each of my legs and one on the back of my head told me that my wives were more worried about me than they were about another break in. We paused the meeting for a few minutes while I gathered my thoughts.

“I guess in all of the concern about you ladies after the attack, I haven’t addressed my own fears. I was not able to protect you. Two of you got raped and our first baby was killed. I can’t get over the fact that I could do nothing to prevent it or stop it from continuing.”

My first wife was the first to act. She stood in front of me and pulled me to the edge of my seat. She then pushed me back and kneeled between my legs, taking ahold of my soft penis. She stroked it a few times until it was hard. She then brought it close to her mouth and holding it like a microphone she spoke into the tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.