The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5: Happy Birthday to Who

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Happy Birthday to Who - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Later that morning I punched the #4 speed dial on my phone. I know, speed dial for an Ob/Gyn! Wow!

“Dr. Grand, please?”

“He is with a patient right now; can I take a message?”

“Just tell him that Paul O’Dell called and needs to speak with him.”

“Oh! Hi Mr. O’Dell. I assume from your voice that it is not an emergency.”

“No, just business as usual.”

“Oh! Really?”

“Yes. I talked to Jim about an issue a few days ago and I wanted to touch base with him.”

“I will pass the note on to him as soon as he is done. I hope all is well with the wives and girls.”

“Thank you. Actually, I’m hoping that things just took a wonderful turn for the better.”

“Good. I will get him that note too. Bye.”

I turned to see my favorite little wife looking at me.

“Baby? What are you doing?”

“Nothing. Just going to set up appointments for you three to see Dr. Grand.”

“And?” Her little eyebrows went up.

“And?” She crossed her arms under her tiny breasts.

I really struggled with the look I was trying to express.

“And?” She put her weight on her right foot and shifted her weight onto her right hip, while tilting her head to the right as well.

“I talked with Dr. Grand when you told me that the baby was not mine.”

“I never said that.”

“Ok! When Lynn said the baby might not be mine. OK?”

“And?”

“Oh alright!” I spoke at a fast speed to get it out and done with. “I wanted to know if he knew of a test that could determine the DNA of a fetus this early in the process and see who the father was. I thought I wanted to know and that you would want to know, and I was wondering if you would want to keep the baby and...” I paused.

“Oh hell, my mind was a mess.”

She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before laying her head against my chest.

“All questions I asked myself when I missed my period while you were unconscious. And all questions I had no answers for.”

Blossom paused for effect and then spoke quietly.

“Until this morning.”

“About what the girls said at breakfast?”

“That was freaky. And yet we both felt ‘it’ this morning, didn’t we?”

“I sure did!”

“Me too, Paul. It was just like the first time. I feel different too.”

“I want to get to the doctor to do a pregnancy test. Maybe the pee test wasn’t accurate.”

“You didn’t exactly do it the same way that you did the first two with Erin and Lynn.”

“I was thinking that too.”

“I was thinking this morning that maybe you were not really pregnant.”

“But I missed a period.”

“I thought that might have been trauma from the rape. But what do I know. Then the Babies talking about a strange baby with them.”

“Then the girls saying that the Babies dreamed to them that the strange baby was gone.”

“Anyway, I want to get you three in and get you checked out. You need to be checked anyway because of the previous birth issue. And Erin might be having quadruplets!”

“What?”

“Yeah! What?” Erin sounded shocked.

“Hi Sweetie!”

“You saw me come in, didn’t you?”

“Who me? No ... yeah. I had to say something just to yank your chain. I love you.”

“I love you, but you are a pain in the ass sometimes!”

“I thought you liked that, sometimes.”

Erin turned and slapped her bare ass as she walked out of the room.

“Blossom. I am done worrying about the stuff that happens with the Babies. I have never heard of anything like our situation and neither have the doctors. I will admit to being really freaked out that the Babies first said that there was a strange baby with them, and then before this morning the Babies already were dreaming to the girls that the strange baby was gone. Anytime I think about this stuff this, I hear the music from the Twilight Zone.”

“I know how you feel. I was just crazy thinking that I was going to have to carry another man’s child for nine months and then raise it. I don’t even know anything about the guy who raped me, other than he was a piece of shit and is dead.”

“Would you like to know?”

Blossom looked at me, her face wrinkled up in thought.

“Baby, I know you have to be wondering. We have too. I mean, Lynn and I were ready to kill these guys families. I backed off on the one guy who lived because Lynn found out the rest of the family was good people and he was the only piece of shit in his whole family. Would you like to know about the one who raped you?”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure how I would feel if the guys whole gene pool was crap. But now, if the baby is ours it won’t matter.”

“Ok, then we’ll ignore it and have the baby and you and I and Erin and Lynn will raise the baby and make it a part of the Herd. I still want you to go to the doctor because of that little dying after the delivery thing last time.”

“Ok. Thank you, Terry.”

I don’t know where that came from, but it made me smile ‘that’ smile. You know the one I mean, the one that says I love you and cherish you and your love fills my soul to the brim? Yeah, that one.


“Ok, Herd, pack up. Let’s go!”

My naked little girls came running into the family room.

“Where are we going Daddy?”

Margaret asked with her hands behind her back as she twisted from side to side.

“We need to take the moms to see Doctor Grand. We are going to find out if they are going to have more babies.”

“And we need the doctor to let us know if we have been keeping our ‘ginas clean.” Lynn said.

“We have been keeping ours clean.” Margaret affirmed.

“I believe you because the moms and I showed you what to do and you tell me the truth. But I want you to know that even the moms have to do it.” Erin added.

My wives were not the ones to ever miss a teaching moment. The O’Dell Herd walked out to the new 16-passenger van we were renting, to see if we liked it, and got all of the girls in their car seats. I drove, Lynn rode shotgun. Blossom sat in back, in the fourth seat, with three babies. Erin sat in the third seat with two babies and Penelope and Paula. Margaret, Genevieve and Erin Lynn sat behind Lynn and me, in the second seat.

Off we went and yes, the girls were singing “The Wheels On The Bus” and they were joined by their moms. When we got to the hospital, we turned into the lot between it and the doctor’s office building. I liked to park there because there was only one driveway to cross to get from the parking spot to the office building.

We got everyone out, mounted the car seats into their stroller frames, then holding hands we began our walk.

“Margaret, are there any cars coming?”

“No. We all looked to the left and right and there are no cars coming.”

We walked across the drive and into the building. We split into two groups and went up in the elevators. Lynn and Erin and their half of the Herd took the first elevator and were waiting on the third floor for Blossom and me and our portion of the Herd to exit our elevator.

“Ok, Herd, let’s go see Doctor Grand.”

I opened the door and the Herd marched, like an invading army, into the reception room. It was an impressive display and it was appreciated by his office staff. Everyone was, however, very affected by the absence of Taylor Erin and their sadness was picked up by the girls, especially by Margaret Erin.

“My sister is still here in our hearts and as long as we remember, she will never be gone.”

Margaret had found her voice in the absence of her sister and was learning to be the leader of the Herd her sister had been. The receptionist gave each of the older girls a Tootsie Pop and they sat quietly. After a few minutes Dr. Grand walked out into the waiting area and welcomed everyone.

“Wow! Look at all of the O’Dell’s! I really need to get a picture of this to hang on the wall.”

“Maybe you should wait until we are done.”

“Oh boy! Ok, who is coming in first?”

He scanned the moms.

“I would like to go first please.” Blossom stood and looked at me.

“Are you sure about everything?”

I held her in my arms.

“Yes, Terry.”

She whispered my name from hen we got married in Houston and kissed me on the cheek, then turned to go with the doctor, holding my hand tightly. Dr. Grand began the exam.

“How have you been feeling, Blossom? After the attack, have you had any soreness or cramping?”

“No Jim. None of that stuff.”

“Have you and Paul begun having sex again?”

“We have, and it has been wonderful. I feel like he has taken me back from the guy who raped me.”

“Blossom, that is an important breakthrough. Paul are you ok? Are you feeling any resentment or animosity?”

“I wanted to kill the guys.”

“Two of them are already dead, right?”

“Yeah, but I wanted to get my hands on the third. The anger was overwhelming. But the wives talked me off the cliff as did Margaret Erin. So, as we sit here today, life feels much better.”

“Well, I can tell you that Blossom is definitely pregnant. We need to check your diet and start the vitamins again. Blossom, did you want to do the test to see if this is a single or multiple birth?”

“Yes, please. Although the Babies have dreamed to us and told me that there is one baby and that this baby will be my last.”

“The Babies. Every time I hear about your dreams it just amazes me.”

Doctor Grand took a blood sample from her and promised to call us as soon as the results came back. We thanked him and walked out to our wives. As we returned to the waiting room, Erin and Lynn were playing rock, paper, scissors to determine who would go next.

“I win!”

Erin exclaimed.

“Barely!”

“27 to 13 is not barely.”

When Erin said that I burst out laughing and reached out for her hand.

“Come on Sweetie. I’ll hold your hand and we can see the big bad doctor together.”

Erin stood and turned her butt to Lynn and slapped herself. Lynn gave her a swat in return. That caused all of my girls and Blossom to giggle. Even the receptionist got in on the act. Before we went in, Margaret Erin stopped us.

“Daddy, when do we get to see the doctor?”

“Oh, golly Margaret Erin, that is a question for your mother. Remember I’m a Daddy. I don’t have a ‘gina.”

She nodded and sat next to her Blossom Mom since her mother was going to the exam room.

“She is becoming her sister, Paul. I was so worried about her.”

Erin squeezed my hand.

“Me too. I was wondering if her sister talked to her in her dreams until the Babies told me that Taylor Erin was in heaven and could not talk to us anymore. Margaret is going to be fine. I would say better than fine. I think she is going to be great.”

We entered the exam room and Erin got undressed.

“You still stare at me whenever you see me get undressed.”

“Erin, you continue to be a sexy and sensuous and exceedingly beautiful woman and I continue to be honored to be your husband.”

After an extended hug and kiss, where I took my time fondling her bounteous and pillowy butt cheeks, Erin put on her gown and sat on the exam table.

“Do you want to do a pre-exam?”

Erin waggled her eyebrows at me and spread her legs but snapped them back together as Jim Grand entered the room.

“Well Erin, what is the news of the day?” Jim Grand asked her.

“Dr. Grand, Paul seems to think that he has given me quadruplets this time!”

“Oh shit, you are going to die!”

He laughed hard as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

“I wish there was a way to tell before the ultrasound does the headcount.”

“Actually, Erin, there is a test that we can use to suggest a multiple pregnancy. It can be pretty accurate. There is some evidence to suggest that the higher levels of HCG tell us about a multiple birth. New research suggests that there might be certain levels present for twins and another level for trips and so on.”

“Can we do that test?”

“It is a part of the screening we do to determine if you are pregnant. We just take a look at a different number. I cannot guarantee the number of embryos accurately, unless some new research gets published. But I know a guy, so let me get some opinions on the numbers and get back to you. I can even go back to your previous pregnancies and check those numbers to get a baseline for your twins and trips.”

The doctor finished his exam and withdrew the speculum.

“Well Erin, you are indeed pregnant and so it would seem that I can plan on sending my kids to a much better college.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.