Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 8: Lunch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lunch - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Donna found herself sitting in the food court amid loud chattering families, eating a meager salad, while Ms. Brendan had Chinese noodles with chicken. A real meal. She never expected Ms. Brendan to eat in such an ‘average’ place. After the expensive dinner, the hotel, the life style of her, this was completely against her nature.

“So tell me, how do you like our weekend so far?” Ms. Brendan asked. Donna looked around and knew she could not speak freely about the sex and all, nor did she want to.

“It is different than I ever experienced,” she said politically, poking away at her salad. “Damn I’m hungry!” she thought “At home I would have gotten myself a big ham and cheese sandwich at least!”

“A bit more detailed and more positive, Cutty,” Ms. Brendan said. “What did you like?”

“Always this ‘positive look’ thing,” Donna thought hatefully, but went through her experiences the last two days to find something she liked, or could bare.

“The suites, especially the dark blue one with the matching handbag and shoes,” she said. She actually really liked that one. “It suits my body, and it is my taste.”

“Yes, I like that suite too, although it is the most old fashion one of them all,” Ms. Brendan approved. “It goes good with your skin and hair.”

“And what else?” she pushed Donna to reveal more of her personal feelings, Donna understood.

“Hmmm, the dinner yesterday was fabulous. I have never eaten that stuff, and it tasted great! The service was good, the wine was delicious...”

“It’s a good restaurant,” Ms. Brendan agreed. Mischievously smiling at Donna’s attempts to avoid the unavoidable. Donna’s mind went on overdrive to find more things she liked. “The rest was just sex,” she recalled. She saw Ms. Brendan with her smile on her lips looking at her. “She knows I don’t want to say anything about the sex we had, anything positive that is, yet she expects me to do just that.”

“The night was just a blur actually,” she tried.

“Oh, come on!” Ms. Brendan teased, “You’ve done great up to know, please don’t ruin it now.”

“Just pretend,” Donna reminded herself. “Just pretend...” “Oh, okay,” she blurted out. “I really enjoyed what we did in the car yesterday.”

“There you go,” Ms. Brendan approved. “But be a bit more specific. I need to know a bit more about what we did and your feelings, emotions, about what we did. Then I can make the experience even better.”

“I’m in a food court, and she expects me to reveal my sexual desires out loud!”

“Well, obviously I liked the...” she changed her voice to a murmur; “licking.”

“Actually true,” she thought. “But still if I had a choice, I’d prefer Robert’s tongue.” It was a small act of defiance just to think that.

“Hmmm, continue,” Ms. Brendan encouraged as she took a bite, and waved her right hand in circles to get her going, not really looking at her, busy as she was with the big bite from the chicken leg.

“The caressing was good too, but...” her mind was racing to find something more to say without getting herself into trouble. She knew what she said now would be used against her later.

“ ... but the licking was the best, really.”

Ms. Brendan made some pointing signals, still smiling, to indicate her next question.

“I liked you ‘m-m-m’ me.” Donna replied at the unspoken question. “Now me ‘m-m-m’ you I disliked, I hate to even think about it.” Donna thought.

Ms. Brendan finished her bite. “You have got to learn to be more open and honest about sex, Cutty,” she stated, getting annoyed. “You are way too shy.”

“Alright, Ms. Brendan,” Donna gave in. “Yesterday and this morning we’ve had sex and I climaxed several times. I won’t deny that. I never had sex with a woman before. It was way different than I expected. To caress a female body, to kiss a women, to climax together. It was frustratingly good. But Is still like sex with a man! I still long for my husband’s penis!”

“Let’s leave that subject for now...” Ms. Brendan cut in, grinning, as she had achieved her goal. Several families around them looked up, as the outburst of the challenged Donna had been pretty loud.

Donna turned beet red as she looked around at the staring faces, and quickly hid her face and wished to disappear completely. “Oh, my ... Did I just say that out loud?”

“Yes, you did, you shameless woman!” Ms. Brendan said out loud, as she shook her head in mock disgust. “Please keep your voice down the next time.”

The crowd whispered their agreement, and words like “Shameless” and “Disgrace” flew through the air.

Donna felt both shame and anger, and wanted to run away. She now understood why Ms. Brendan was having lunch in the open. She wanted her to embarrass herself in public. And what she said so completely fitted the outfit ... Even she had to admit it was difficult to believe she was not like the slut she looked and acted. “That bitch!” she thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.