Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 4: The Routine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Routine - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

“We’re here, ma’am.” The taxi driver said, as he stopped in front of Ms. Brendan’s house. Donna peeked out of the window to the large mansion. She was nervous for what was about to happen: her first whole weekend out with Ms. Brendan.

“Hi dear, you’re right on time!” Ms. Brendan smiled at her as she was carrying a small suitcase to the big limousine parked in front of her house.

Two other woman were also busy packing, one of them of course being the driver.

“Why so many suitcases?” Donna thought as she got out. As instructed she wore high heeled open shoes, a short skirt showing of her trained legs, and the short t-shirt Ms. Brendan had given her, which was a little bit too tight, and therefore showed her nipples a little too much to Donna’s liking. Of course she wore no bra. Her make-up was done as she had learned to do at the Spa lately. A little heavier than she would have preferred herself, but still acceptable. As earrings she wore the longest she had. They were a gift from Robert and she had only worn them on a romantic night out with him a year ago.

“Here you go, ma’am.” The driver said as he placed her two suitcases next to her on the side walk. Donna turned and paid the man. The driver accepted the money, giving her a last lusty look, as he had been doing the whole trip. She watched the taxi drive away with mixed feelings, and then turned. “Time to face the music.” She thought as she sighed.

Ms. Brendan’s driver walked up to her. “I’ll take these.” She said as she picked up the suitcases, and walked with them to the limousine.

Donna slowly walked up to the house. “Should I go through with this, or call it quits?” She thought “Everything that has been happening lately is so strange, so weird. I am not a lesbian.”

“I would go in and greet Ms. Brendan” the other lady warned as she carried another set of suitcases out of the house to the car. This got Donna going. “Do not upset Ms. Brendan” was rule number one at all times. She had by now heard numerous stories of her cruelty, though her own experience didn’t go further than the ‘accidental’ cut in her vagina.

“Actually, she has been an improvement in my life.” Donna thought as she walked to the mansion “Without her stern regime the last two months I would not have hold on to my diet, and certainly not the rough exercises.” “Even though I had to do them in the clothing she wanted.”

“And of course the greeting and farewell routine...”

She spotted Ms. Brendan busy on the phone, as usual, and waited patiently for her to finish. Ms. Brendan smiled at her several times as if to make her feel at home.

Donna watched herself in the mirror. She saw a strange person looking back at her. Her mind drifted back over the past eight weeks. How things had gradually changed for her!

She looked at her ‘new’ body. Compared to two months ago it was a world of difference. She turned around to admire the person in the mirror, she was proud of her new trained body.


Donna’s mind drifted back over the past eight weeks. After the initial day where she was shaved and cut it continued with the heavy exercises. The last weeks she had worked out a minimum of four hours a day, only resting in the weekends.

The training schedule was set up by Ms. Brendan herself, but she usually didn’t attend the exercises. That she left to her driver, who was just as merciless as she was, and a lot less communicative.

The training started the first week with just her shoulders and arms, but as her cut healed they went down, and introduced routines for her belly, ass, and legs.

“The last eight weeks were truly exhausting.” Donna recalled.

Her new daily routine became like this:

In the morning she bathed and shaved everything around her vagina, which had to be done carefully due to the fresh cut. Next she dressed, and got Robert and the kids out of the house. She would then wait for the driver to knock on the door, and leave the house with her. The limousine would bring her to Ms. Brendan’s house, where she would enter, strip, and wear whatever Ms. Brendan gave her. Usually just high heeled shoes, but sometimes stockings too. She would kiss Ms. Brendan, tell her how she loved her (she was getting better at that), and then they would proceed to the gym-room. There she would at some time in the morning be inspected by the doctor. In the meantime the exercises would start. As mentioned, the first week it was just upper body, as her cut had to heal. But the next week they moved on to her belly and her legs. These exercises would exhaust her enormously. Donna was never endured this kind of heavy labor, and Ms. Brendan’s routines were tough on her. They would show her no mercy, up to the afternoon, at which time she would lunch together with Ms. Brendan. At those moments Ms. Brendan became more like a caring friend. Lunch itself was great, very luxurious and all fatless. Lots of vegetable dishes, lots of dishes Donna never knew existed. During lunch Ms. Brendan and Donna would chit chat about almost everything, and after a few days Donna actually looked forward to those nice moments.

In the afternoon she had to go through the diary with Ms. Brendan. She quickly understood what she expected her to write in it. It had to be a positive look at her situation, always highlighting the happy moments, the advantages of for instance the exercises, how great the lunches were. Never was she allowed to be negative, or voice her concerns about her situation. If Ms. Brendan did not approve, the page had to be rewritten immediately, and the original text was taken out and destroyed.

After this she was released (usually the diary check took just a mere fifteen minutes), had to kiss Ms. Brendan again, and was given clothing to wear. Then, in her new clothing, she was brought home by the female driver. The clothing she got was always too revealing, too out of character for Donna. Also, after a week of losing her normal clothes at Ms. Brendan’s, she decided to just wear whatever Ms. Brendan had given her before. That way at least her own clothing would not be lost completely.

When home however, she immediately changed into something normal. She had no real excuse anymore for her daughters, as they saw her coming in in the more and more inappropriate clothing, so Donna decided to just ignore their stares, and go up and change. She always was dead tired too, and did not have the stamina to discuss her new image with them. She would just finished up the daily chores without saying much, after which she took a very necessary short nap, up to the time Robert came home, at which time she would start to prepare diner. After diner she would clean up, do the dishes and so on, and then usually would go straight to bed again, leaving her daughters and husband alone. The next morning the whole routine started over again.

Weekends she was free from Ms. Brendan. She used that time to enjoy a normal family life, bringing her daughters to their sports events, or music lessons, and go shopping with her husband and or friends.


“We are ready, Ms. Brendan.” the driver said. She was standing next to Donna in the hall.

“Good, I’ll be there in a sec.” Ms. Brendan answered and continued her phone call.

Donna looked at the female driver next to her. “Her driver...” Donna thought, “That is another weird person in Ms. Brendan’s world.”


The driver always wore a driver outfit, which would not be such a problem if it did not have certain kinky features, which you would only notice if you looked carefully. But Donna was sure the driver was one of the main reasons people would gossip about Ms. Brendan sexual nature.

The driver was young, maybe in her early twenties, and tiny. She came about shoulder height of Donna, so Donna figured she was about 5 feet tall, a little more maybe, but it was difficult to say, as they both were wearing heels all the time. She had a very nice slim figure, with large breasts, especially for her small size. Donna wondered if they were real, but she never had asked. Her skin color was a nice golden brown tint. It perfectly matched her dark golden blond hair. She always wore her hair in a ponytail. Donna figured that it had to do with the fact that she always wore a driver’s cap.

Her outfit was what made it all a little bizarre. First, the extremely black high heeled open shoes she always wore. If she would wear any higher heels, her toes wouldn’t touch the ground. Her legs were always clad in black stockings, with garters holding them up. The stockings where up to halfway her thighs, but due to her very short mini skirt, you still saw a piece of skin between the stockings and the skirt. Also, due to this, you could clearly see the garters.

She didn’t wear any underwear, as Donna had noticed when she helped her with her weights. And her pussy was not only shaven, but Donna saw a piece of silver or gold glimmering too, so she probably had a piercing there. Her short black skirts always had a small leather belt, and barely covered her garter belt. She always wore a tight black blazer with a v-cut in front exposing a large part of her breasts. If she would make any sudden moves her nipples would pop out. On her left breast she had a tattoo, a heart with a subscription “Forever Ms...” of which Donna could only read the first part, but she was sure it fully would read “Forever Ms. Brendan’s”. Probably the driver was one of Ms. Brendan’s girlfriends too, or had been. She never saw them kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.