Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 3: The Name

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Name - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

After a long quiet time hanging naked in the machine, Donna finally heard ms Brendan coming.

“Ok, now where were we...” ms Brendan looked at Donna hanging naked, “Ah yeah, my disobedient girlfriend.” she walked up to Donna, and roughly inspected the wound.

“Yes, that hurts does it?” she remarked as Donna twitched, “Never disobey me, Donna.”

“This cut will be visible for ever.” she looked up and looked deep into Donna’s eyes “Will you from now on do as I tell you to?” her hand grasped the vagina of Donna firmly.

Frantically Donna nodded her head, still not able to speak with the ball gag in her mouth.

“That’s better cutie” she smiled. Then looked at Donna again and said “Cutie ... Cutty. I will call you Cutty from now on.” Donna looked at her with unbelieving big eyes, “That is a nice nick name. It can be used in public, as everybody obviously will think it is ‘cutie’ I mean, and it will remind you to obey.” At that she angrily twisted the vagina of Donna, who squirmed from the pain. Having your pussy twisted is already painful, but with the addition of the fresh stitched cut, it was pure agony. Tears sprang into Donna’s eyes.

“Pain, my dear?” ms Brendan said sarcastically “Serves you right. Never, ever, disobey me again.” ms Brendan shrugged, obviously still angry at Donna.

She walked up close to Donna and pulled her loose. “We must continue with the exercise.”

“But we have to start slow, not to open up your fresh cut.” Donna was relieved to be free of her bondage. She rubbed her wrists, and straightened her legs.

“Walk around to get yourself warmed up.” ms Brendan instructed, drawing a virtual circle around the room, which Donna had to follow. “But keep the heels on, you must learn to walk like a lady.” Donna was not up for a fight, and just gave in and walked around the room a few rounds, naked and on her new high heels.

The room itself contained exercise equipments of all types. The whole room was in stylish white and black. And while walking around Donna was amazed at how clean the room was, even her recent mess was totally cleaned, no sign of blood anywhere.

The walls were covered with mirrors, and in all it really looked like a professional training hall.

When she made a few rounds naked on her heels, ms Brendan stopped her.

“We will focus on your upper body this week. Here are some weights, and we start with sessions of twenty.”

The next hour Donna was drilled into exhaustion. Ms Brendan was relentless and pushed her to her limits. Afterwards she was guided to the showers to wash, and ordered to return to the living room.

When she finished showering and walked up to the living room Donna looked curious for the pictures of the daughter and mother in the corridor.

“I can’t find their pictures, yet the more I look at all these pictures, the more I find them disturbing.” she thought, “But right now I am too tired to really care”.

“Have a drink” she heard upon entering the living room. Donna looked around, and saw ms Brendan sitting on a sofa across the table, pointing at a large shake in front of her. “That’s good for recuperating after a heavy exercise.”

She was thirsty and without questioning drank the cup empty.

“Very good, Cutty” ms Brendan smiled, “Now sit up straight, and listen carefully.”

Donna placed the cup back on the table and looked at ms Brendan. Remembering the remarks that she should be careful with ms Brendan, she decided to comply with the orders. “First find out in what sort of situation I am in,” she reminded herself. “Then we take appropriate action”. And thus she focused her attention on ms Brendan, and sat up straight.

Miss Brendan smiled, seeing the woman in front of her doing as she said. “Very good Cutty, you are a quick learner.” she remarked, “Now let me explain how this is going to work between us...”

“The exercise regime will continue tomorrow. So tomorrow morning you will be picked up by my driver, and brought here again. We will then continue where we left off. In addition my neighbor, ms Dow to you, will inspect the cut in your pussy again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.