Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 24: Calling it quits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Calling it quits - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

“YES!!” Donna said as she hung up the phone.

Vivian smiled a big smile, stood up and gave her a high five. The loud clap resounded through the room.

“That’s my girl!” she said in praise.

Donna was still trembling from the phone call. She smiled nervously at Vivian and couldn’t really think straight for a while. When she finally sat down on the couch in her living room she felt like a heavy load had fallen from her shoulders. She was finally, finally free from Ms. Brendan.

No more scheming, forced sexually depraved activities, money problems, weird clothing or shame. She looked at her feet, tugged in thick socks. Finally really warm since the winter had set in.

“No more high heels for you, I promise.” She smiled at her feet.

“Well, maybe just for cocktail parties or so.” She corrected.

“How does it feel?” Vivian asked.

She saw the relieved look on Donna’s face and was herself happy she had helped Donna.

“It feels so good!” Donna exhaled, “So unbelievably good!”

She stretched herself and lay back in the pillows of the couch, looking at the ceiling. She really felt incredibly good. She was surprised to notice under how much stress she actually had been.

Now, with her mind cleared, her shoulders felt relaxed, her whole body felt at ease. And that even though she had been through a rough gym session with Bill. She checked her arm muscles a bit. Yes, the pain was still there.

“It would be a miracle if that was gone too.” Donna thought smiling.

Ms. Brendan had kept her promise and had upped the gym schedule. Bill had her lifting heavier weights, running faster, bicycling ‘uphill’, you name it, she had done it. And she had felt completely broken afterwards.

It was during the time she was recuperating in the changing rooms she had started to think who she would ask as guardian for her ‘therapy’. She had mentally gone through her group of friends with whom she hung out usually. That was, before she had met Ms. Brendan.

Vivian finally had seemed the best candidate. She was within the group a leader, and a ‘no nonsense’ character. But above all trustworthy and discrete. Donna had figured she would cooperate, and even if she would not do it, or call it quits after a while, she would never tell a soul. That had made her the best candidate, as Donna still desperately wanted her new life to be a secret.

She curled up on the warm sofa and smiled hoe well her choice had turned out to be. Not the way she had envisioned, no, much, much better! She smiled as she thought back on how Vivian had reacted to her request...


The doorbell rang and Donna ran to open the door. She was anxious to talk to Vivian, to get her involved. Afraid too, but mostly anxious.

“Donna! It has been too long! How are you?” Vivian said as she embraced Donna.

“Fine, fine.” Donna lied, embracing Vivian back. “Come in, it’s cold outside.”

“Well, the way you are dressed it would even be cold in summer.” Vivian said as she looked at Donna.

Donna was wearing her mandatory house attire; a thin nightgown, see-through, an just some lingerie underneath it. A pair of stockings and a pair of high heeled night pumps.

“Yes, it is rather thin.” Donna agreed.

“And why are you wearing it?” Vivian asked as she unbuttoned her own warm coat.

“It’s a long story, and why you are here.” Donna said as she took the coat and hung it in the closet. “Let’s go to the living room.”

“Want some tea?” Donna asked as they entered the room.

“Yes, something hot would be nice.” Vivian said as she looked around.

“It is hot here.” She noted.

“I turned up the heat as I was cold.” Donna said as she walked to the kitchen.

“It would be better for the environment if you just would wear some clothing.” Vivian said laughing.

In the kitchen Donna got busy with the preparation of the tea. Vivian seated herself on a kitchen chair.

“It has been a long time. You don’t visit anybody anymore since your husband got his new job. Feeling above us?” Vivian joked.

“No, I was really busy. I work now too.” Donna replied.

“Oh?” Vivian said surprised. “And who is taking care of the kids?”

“That is difficult, but we manage. They are not that young anymore. Lisa is already eighteen.”

“Still,” Vivian said, “You were so pleased with being the housewife. What happened since the last time we saw you?”

“A lot.” Donna said, thinking back on what had happened to her lately. “Really a lot.”

“You sound worried.” Vivian said. “How can we help you?”

Donna did not reply immediately. She got the hot tea ready and ordered everything on a tray.

“Let’s go into the living room.” She said to Vivian and they proceeded to the warm room.

After seating and taken the first sips, Vivian couldn’t keep quiet anymore.

“So, what is going on? I am still getting used to your new dress style for one thing. And now you even are working too, it seems. And why did you call me? You sounded a bit stressed.”

“I need your help.” Donna said, fumbling a bit.

Now was the moment of truth she knew. How would she explain what she wanted from Vivian?

“I have an issue...” She started, “It is quite embarrassing...”

Vivian looked intently at Donna but let her speak. Donna was happy with that, it was just as Vivian was, not so judgmental.

“ ... Because it is sexual.” Donna said.

Now the cat was out of the bag.

“So... ?” Vivian just said, encouraging Donna to continue.

“I am seeing a psychiatrist for it.” Donna said, “To get over it...”

Silence.

“And that’s why I need your help.”

Donna fumbled a bit with her clothing. Then continued.

“You see, her methods are a bit controversial, so we need a ... witness. Someone who can take part in the sessions. Just to be there, nothing more.”

“Controversial, you say...” Vivian said cautiously.

Donna inhaled deeply.

“Yes, it ... she ... Basically she will guide me in living out my wildest fantasies, to overcome them.”

Vivian looked at her with utter disbelieve but did not say anything ... yet.

“That is the problem I am having. I ... I am having some serious sexual issues. And to get rid of them I turned to her and she will help me.”

There was an eerie silence in the room.

With squinted eyes Vivian asked: “Sexual issues you say? Outliving fantasies. And the therapist wants to help you?”

“Yes...” Donna said, uncertain how Vivian would react.

“That is utter bullocks.” Vivian said resolute. “Who advised this so-called shrink? I mean ... outliving your fantasies to get rid of your fantasies. Why go to therapy? And why should you have a witness? To save her ass?”

Donna sighed; this was going to be difficult.

“A friend advised her.” Donna replied, “She’s supposed to be very good in her work.”

“What ‘friend’ is this?” Vivian said. “The same that advices over your dressing up at night?”

“Well...” Donna said.

Vivian nodded as she figured out she hit the spot right away.

“So, let us start with really dressing you appropriately. Get up.”

Donna got up and they reluctantly went to her room upstairs.

“This conversation can only be continued if you dress as I know you.” Vivian explained, “So, we get that out of the way first.”

In her room Vivian picked out some more comfortable clothing and let Donna wear those. She threw the flimsy clothing she was wearing into a corner.

“If I look at your wardrobe it has drastically changed!” Vivian said as she looked into the closet as Donna dressed in some warm baggy clothing.

When Donna was done, Vivian took her downstairs again. “Now we can talk.”

As they say down Vivian took charge.

“Now you will tell me what happened. What man has entered your life. Is it blackmail?”

Donna fumbled around, not wanting to answer her.

“It’s not a man...” she said softly.

“Okay, then what has come over you. Tell me!” Vivian said annoyed.

And so, Donna started telling her escapades of the last months. From Ms. Brendan’s approach, to the first weekend, the rules, the changes, Ninon, and even her rape on the Caribbean.

It was tough to tell the story, but once she got going, she just blurted out everything. And Vivian was a good listener, even trying to keep a cool face as the story unfolded.


“And ... so ... that is why you are here, to help me with the psychiatrist...” Donna ended her tale.

Silence enwrapped the room when she was finished. Donna fumbled a bit with her clothing as she looked at at Vivian, pleading with her eyes to help her out.

Vivian staid silent for quite a while, while her eyes squinted, as she looked Donna up and down. Giving no hint as to what she was thinking...

“It is even worse than I thought!” Vivian finally exploded. “I do not know where to begin! You stupid girl!!”

“Can’t you see a trap? Can’t you see how everyone is just manipulating you? I mean, come one, you do still have a brain, don’t you?”

“How can you risk your family, your daughters? Don’t you see you will get nothing out of this? You are not helping your husband by being ‘friends’ with that Ms. Brendan. Not helping your daughters with her guiding them. Worse, you are digging their graves.

“Robert is quite capable of handling his own work and promotion. He does not need his wife sucking up to the boss. It actually works against him. His promotion is now not depending on the quality of his work but much more on how often you submit to his boss. That is not helping!

“And your daughters, by having them practically partake in this scheme; How did you think that would help them? Where is their benefit in seeing you practically prostituting yourself? You want them to act like you? I think not!

“And back to you. I know you. All right, you enjoyed a fling with a woman, now stop it. This is not you. You love your husband, you love your kids. Those were the most important things for you, last time I checked. How can you believe yourself that the hole you have been digging will help them?

“When did you decide to trade family life for dirty sex, some awful SM games? Because that work you are doing is not what your family or anybody eventually will see. They will just see a slut walking around, not a smart project ... assistant or whatever you are now. And just like with Robert; the quality of your work does not really matter, now does it?

“And to let that other strange woman into your house! With those ridiculous rules? Can’t you see that she has been leading you further down? And is manipulating your daughters too?

“To have her lead you into bars and flaunt yourself like a pure prostitute. Where is the fun in that? You casually mentioning you had to change phone numbers several times due to those dates ... That did not wake you up at all?

“To have her subject you to harsh SM while your daughters can hear you? What was that? Where did your senses go? You really think you can live in the same house with your family and them not noticing any of this? Them not seeing glimpses of what you are doing at night?

Vivian took a moment to collect herself.

“Now let me tell you what has been happening here, and how it is going to be from now on.”

“I think you have been falling victim to a devious creepy female psychopath. She recognized your submissive tendencies somehow, and hauled you in. And once in she and her crew have been pushing, manipulating, brainwashing, you into what they wanted you to be.”

“They got a hold on you and, just like in some sex-sect, made sure you were isolated most of the time. You have been alienated from your friends, your husband, and even your Daughters. The bitch even had the power to send poor Robert away, all the way to China or wherever. Just far away.”

“Can’t you see this? Your daughters are manipulated by giving them money, freedom to go out anytime they want. Anything to get them out of the house, out of your sight. By the way, who knows what they have been doing? At their age, if they meet up with the wrong friends ... All the years of bringing them up down the drain in mere months.”

“And Robert, poor Robert. She just gave him so much work so far away that even when he returned, he was dead tired. She played him through his ambition. Knowing he would give all if she presented him with the right challenge, an opportunity of a lifetime.”

“So, he was out of the picture, completely occupied with his work. Else I can not explain that he is not here doing this same speech. Robert, as I know him, would notice the changes and smell a rat right away.”

“And that bitch wins from both sides; the husband is doing a marvelous job for her, undoubtedly making lots of money for her. And as a thank you to him she captures his wife and turns her into a personal sex slave.”

“Now you are not that innocent in this. You must have enjoyed some of it. Maybe she played you by taking away all your responsibilities. The kids were not your responsibility anymore, the various other characters took them to school, dressed them, and let them go out.

“Your husband was shown a slut, which just fucked him like crazy. And once he was getting to his senses, he was off again. So you never had to talk to him like a wife should to a husband. You just did what they told you to do with him, and that was that. No responsibility.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.