Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 2: Miss Brendan’s House

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Miss Brendan’s House - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

When arriving at the mansion of ms Brendan after lunch, Donna was not too surprised to see it was a very luxurious one. It had started already with the limousine with personal driver. During the ride ms Brendan had received at least five phone calls from various business associates, as she called them. She had not really bothered Donna during the ride, leaving her to her own thoughts.

“Walk up to the front door, Donna” ms Brendan instructed Donna “I will be there shortly, I have to make one last phone call.” And so Donna got out of the car and walked up to the front door. When standing alone in front of the big mansion she thought back on the lunch-meeting and the situation she was in now. She was still embarrassed about her leaving her underwear on the table. Although nobody had noticed it at first, the waitresses would for sure find them and...

Not to mention the situation she was in now; a forced lesbian relationship with an older woman. Kinky and exciting on the one hand, dangerous and humiliating on the other. How far would ms Brendan go with her?

“Ok, next instruction Donna” ms Brendan had walked up to the house and picked up her key to open the front door. “When you are in my house, you wear what I tell you to wear.” With that said she looked with obvious discontent to the clothes Donna was wearing now. “And as for now, I would like you to be naked, completely” she said.

The door was open and Donna was guided into the hall. “Strip here completely” ms Brendan said while she locked the door.

“This is it” Donna thought “Up to now it was all child’s play, now she is moving in”

“Don’t worry” ms Brendan reassured her, “ I need to check your body to decide what exercises you will be needing. She pinched Donna’s belly to indicate what she meant, and turned to pick up her post.

Donna reluctantly undressed while ms Brendan read her mail.

“Okay, what shoe size do you have?” ms Brendan asked when she was finished with the mail. Donna, busy getting out of her pants answered “7”

“Good, I have shoes that size here” ms Brendan opened a closet door and pulled out a pair of high heeled shoes. “Put these on”. Donna folded her clothing on a small table and proceeded to wear the high heeled shoes. “Everybody has his own kink” Donna commented in her mind “For now I will go along with the flow, I will stop when this goes too far”. The white shoes fitted her surprisingly well. And then she turned to face ms Brendan.

Miss Brendan sized her up, obviously liking what she saw. “When you are standing straight up in these heels your belly does not show that much” She complimented “And your thighs...” she started fondling Donna on her thighs, her ass, her belly, her arms, all the while making small compliments; “Nice”, “Not too bad”,”Soft”

“Okay” she said when she was finished after a few minutes “Before we continue, another instruction for you. When you see me in the house for the first time you will passionately kiss me, like lesbian lovers do.” She walked up to Donna smiling, “Probably you have never kissed a woman before, so we do some testing now. We will stop when I think you are doing a good job at it.”

Nervously Donna laid a hand on ms Brendan and clumsily tried to kiss her.

“We do that again” ms Brendan stopped her “Hands around my body” she pulled the arms of Donna around her “and grab me tight, I’m not made from glass” “And for the kiss, turn your head, pretend I’m Robert for all I care, and kiss me passionately”

Under the instructions of ms Brendan Donna soon found herself passionately kissing ms Brendan.

“that’s better” was all ms Brendan set finally, and pushed her gently away from her. “Look at you, all excited about your first lesbian experience” she laughed looking at the hardened nipples of Donna. “No no no, no shyness now” and she pat the hands of Donna which tried to cover her breasts automatically.

“And here is another instruction: after this kiss you’ll always say: ‘I love you, ms Brendan.’” she waited until Donna replied. “I love you, ms Brendan.” Donna said emotionless. She was too confused from the kissing to really put some effort in the sentence.

Miss Brendan grabbed her face and forced her to look her in the eye. “With emotion, like you mean it.” She said sternly.

“I love you, ms Brendan.” Donna retried with some emotion and fear.

“Again” ms Brendan said, and the sentenced was repeated until Donna was convincing enough.

“Now one last time with the kissing and the sentence in one and we can go inside” ms Brendan said, and Donna did as instructed. “Weird weird weird” Donna thought as she hugged ms Brendan and kissed her passionately, pretending it was Robert helped, and she said as convincing as possible “I love you ms Brendan”. Imagining it was Robert she was talking to.

“Very good Donna” ms Brendan said while she softly stroked Donna’s face. “Now let’s go inside.” She turned and walked in front of Donna into the house. Donna followed meekly naked in her new high shoes. “This is the living room” ms Brendan informed her, while they entered a large high roofed room. Beautiful paintings on the wall (all of naked women Donna noticed) and expensive furniture.

“We go here” ms Brendan informed the naked Donna and guided her to a corridor.

“All these pictures are girlfriends, or former girlfriends” she smiled proudly, as Donna looked at the large amount of pictures hanging on the walls of the corridor. All pictures were of naked, or partially naked women. She even noticed some pictures with several women on it, having sex, and a few with women having sex with men.

“All of them signed personally” ms Brendan explained “I like these gifts, and my girlfriends know that.” She stood still to admire all the pictures. Donna just looked amazed “I will never have myself exposed like this” she thought when she looked at all the naked women. All were smiling into the camera even if they were obviously hurt by the things they were doing. Some women were being taken by other women with huge strap-on dildo’s, some women just masturbated, with or without dildo’s, and some were even being gang banged by several man, even black man!

“Don’t worry” ms Brendan assured an obviously disgusted Donna “All these pictures are taken with the consent of the women, and they even signed them, look.” She pointed to all the signatures, some even with remarks as “Forever yours” “love” etc.

“Yours will not be here if you do not want to. These are only for the girlfriends that really learned to trust me and wanted to give something in return.”

“Come” she took Donna’s hand and took her through the corridor into a large exercise room. “Here we are”

“You will train here regularly. I have seen your pockets of fat and know exactly how to get rid of them, we’ll even fine-tune your overall posture. That’s where the heels are for too. You walk up straight with them, instead of bending over. Yes, you do that.”

She walked to a lifting machine. “Come here” she said to Donna. Donna relieved to be out of the disturbing corridor walked towards her “Give me your arms” and Donna did. Before she new it she had two clamps around her wrists and was being hoisted up.

“This machine is for the belly” ms Brendan spoke matter of factually, while Donna looked at her with wide eyes, surprised at how easy she was tied up and hanging in the work out machine.

“Oh before I forget” ms Brendan said, and pinched Donna’s left nipple hard. Donna tried to scream, but the moment her mouth was half open a rubber was inserted into it, and it inflated rapidly.

“A ball gag” ms Brendan said while petting the cheek of Donna. “I’d like you to be silent and just concentrating on the exercise.” Then she put some ankle cuffs on Donna a spread her legs.

“I do not like hairy pussies” ms Brendan spoke sternly “You will keep yours totally bald, unless I fancy another dirty look” she was fetching a shaving kit.

“I will now shave you bald, so keep still” she said while applying the shaving cream on Donna’s vagina.

“No” Donna screamed in her mind, “This has gone too far” she looked franticly around for someone or something to help her. Finding none, she started wriggling to get out of her bondage. A sharp pain in her vagina stopped her.

“Now you’ve done it” ms Brendan said angrily while taking a step back, holding up a bloody shaving knife. “You cut yourself badly, my dear” she looked up at the face of Donna “ I told you to hold still” she angrily waved the bloody knife at her “You must learn to listen to me and follow my instruction to the letter” She pointed down to Donna’s vagina “ This is a very bad cut Donna, very bad”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.