Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 1: The Blackmail

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Blackmail - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

A fresh spring breeze was blowing through the city. Thanks to the sun it was not too cold and the breeze was just a minor cold chill for the people wandering on the streets. After the long winter life was picking up again, and with the temperature finally rising again peoples mood was lifted too.

Donna found herself walking through the crowd a little bit late for her appointment. She hurried through the alley up to the huge square in the center of the city.

“Made it!” She thought as she saw the terrace ahead of her, “And only five minutes late...”

Donna walked up to the terrace where she was supposed to meet a certain Ms. Brendan.

Ms. Brendan had introduced herself on the phone this morning as being an associate of her husband, and as such had some information she wanted to share with Donna. She had proposed a lunch meeting and Donna had agreed. She was free anyway as her daughters were in school the whole day, and it was her ‘relax’ day, which she usually spent window shopping, or chatting with her friends.

However a too long chat with a friend had caused her being late, and Donna wanted to be on time, especially as her appointment probably had something to do with her husband’s work. She knew from previous meetings that the business associates of Robert didn’t like it when people were late. And she had had a few appointments like these before. They usually wanted to do some background checking, verifying what info they had, or just to see what family Robert has. His job as a PR man needed a spotless image.

The lunch terrace Donna found herself on was very well known, Donna had dined there several times both with Robert and with friends. It had a good view over the center square of the city, and it was frequented by the local business community, as it was at the border of the business district and the tourist district, with all its nice shops.

Donna loved to go shopping in the tourist district, and had planned to do so right after lunch. She knew already what she was going to get herself after she had done the good deed of ‘saving’ her husband’s job once again.

Donna looked around for her appointment, and saw a middle aged lady with sunglasses on smiling and waving at her. “That must be Ms. Brendan”, Donna thought and walked over to the table.

“Hello ... Ms. Brendan?” Donna asked when she reached the table at the side of the terrace.

“Yes,” the lady replied, “and you must be Donna? Wife of Robert?” the lady smiled friendly, while gesturing her to sit down at the unoccupied chair.

Donna smiled and sat down. Ms. Brendan meanwhile took a sip of her coffee and picked up a brown envelope.

“As a business woman I learned not to beat around the bush,” Ms. Brendan said, while she tapped upon the envelope. “I know a little about the business your husband is in, and how fragile his position currently is.”

“Also I know about the financial position of your family, with the house just bought, fixed up, and repainted.” Ms. Brendan informed while nonchalant glancing at the adjacent square.

“The schools where you have put your daughters are very good, yet very expensive,” Ms. Brendan held up her hand to stop Donna from saying something, “and I do not even mention the new car just bought.”

“You, Donna, are not working at all.” Ms. Brendan nonchalantly accused Donna from behind her sunglasses. Donna began to feel very uneasy. When this appointment was made it all seemed very casual, yet this woman now seemed to know a little too much of their situation, and she got a feeling this was not actually a normal business contact of Robert.

“With other words, the family is solely depending on the salary of Robert, and his job is on the line. Five men competing for one position, the losers will all be laid off.”

“Here in this envelope is the key to the sure downfall of Robert. On the other hand, I do have influence on the positive outcome of his current struggle.”

“Have a look at these,” the lady said and pushed the envelope over to Donna. Donna by now was scared, and unsure what was happening. She picked up the envelope and looked at its contents.

“Pictures of me, naked sitting in the bath tub, on the bed...” Donna immediately recognized them. Robert had taken them lately for fun, and obviously forgot to delete them, as he usually does. “But these are not that bad at all” Donna wondered, “How will this lady use these against Robert”

“The company needs only a small indiscretion from any of the five men, and he’s off the list.” Ms. Brendan replied to the unasked question, “They will be more than happy to use these to solve part of their problem.”

“However, as mentioned I also can help in the positive outcome.” she continued, “And that is where you should focus on; you have the key to his success.”

“Me?” Donna asked wondering.

“Yes, you...” the lady smiled warmly, and turned towards Donna. “And it might help you personally too.”

“Look at the pictures” Ms. Brendan said “What do you see?”

“Me naked” Donna replied “How...” but her sentenced was cut off by Ms. Brendan “Donna, please just answer the questions. I will explain everything for you after that. Now back to the pictures.” she continued while Donna was taken aback “Are you happy with the way you look on them?”

Donna looked at the picture of her in the bath tub. No she was not happy with the way she looked. After two kids, and the housewife life, she got a belly, although if she was standing up straight she still looked good. But sitting down in the bath tub clearly showed her ‘love handles’.

“No” Donna replied and pushed the envelope away.

“And that is where I can help you.” Ms. Brendan picked up the envelope and looked at the pictures “You need a strong exercise schedule to get back into shape.” She fondled meanwhile through the pictures and showed the one of her on the bed to her. Donna turned immediately red; she showed the pictures in public! “You can look so much better than this.” another picture “Or this...”another one of her laughing while holding her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.