Don't Rape a Redhead - Cover

Don't Rape a Redhead

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Story: The outcome may not be what you expect or want.

Tags: Rape   Violence  

She didn’t know he was behind her as she walked to her car carrying shopping bags. Between two big trucks it was dark and he put his hand on one shoulder to spin her around. She dropped what she was carrying. Hands on both shoulders forced her to the ground on her back.

One hand pushed up her skirt and ripped her panties off as the other one held her down. When he fumbled with his zipper to extract his penis she saw her chance. Her left hand went down her blouse top to the gift her policeman brother had given her for Christmas. Putting her middle finger through the hole in the handle she made a fist to grip it securely.

In one fluid motion, as he had taught her, she drew the double-sided triangular blade from its sheath, extended her arm then brought it back with all her strength. The very sharp blade sliced through the skin of his neck, then muscle and blood vessels before lodging in his larynx. She felt hot blood spraying on her and heard a gurgling sound as he collapsed.

Stretching, she could reach her purse and call 911. “I have just killed a man who was trying to rape me. Do you get my location from the phone?”

“Yes we do. Dispatching police and medical. Don’t hang up.”

Quivering from the adrenaline she laid still, not wanting to disturb any evidence.

“I hope my brother is coming!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.