Pretty Piper's Private Peril - Cover

Pretty Piper's Private Peril

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 6: The Perfect Daddy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Perfect Daddy - Piper Embrie is Devin Fawkes's perfect friend. Cheerleader, smart, kind, and with the perfect son of a Senator Alpha boyfriend. But one mistake shatters her perfect world leading to sextortion and debauchery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Piper spent the rest of the day in a fugue state. She tried to do homework in class but couldn’t concentrate. She tried to take notes, but couldn’t keep up. Finals were next week, but studying for them seemed unimportant. She was quiet even as she went for a run with a few of the other JV cheerleaders after school. Finally at home and after a shower, she went down and smiled to see her father sitting on the couch reading through contracts in front of the dormant television. Dressed in pajamas and her robe, she curled up next to Daddy and he let her snuggle under his arms.

“Hey cookie,” he smiled down at her, “did you want to watch some TV?”

“No,” she smiled and sighed. “I just wanted to hang out here, is that okay.”

He smiled back to her, “Of course sweetie.” She hadn’t done this in a while and he was just happy to have his littlest girl for a little while.

Piper let herself recharge in his warm protective aura. It reminded her of what it was to be herself, not some old perverts wet dream. Sadly, time passed more quickly than she would have liked as she scrolled through old pictures of her and her friends on Facebook.

She said goodnight to her daddy and went upstairs to try and get a little bit of studying in now that she felt more sane before He would message her again.

Her mother went down and joined her husband and she heard them chat.

“She’s so grown up,” her father marvelled.

“She’s still young enough to have daddy time,” her mom smiled and sat next to him.

“Sometimes I feel like it was yesterday, I was feeding her blueberries and trying to keep her from chewing on the table,” he heaved a sigh.

“And now she’s a smart, responsible, well-adjusted young woman and you’re the best daddy and hubby a woman could ask...” her mother trailed off as Piper left earshot and into her room.

Piper smiled at the thought of her parents. They were so proud of her and loved her so much. She didn’t want to ever disappoint them.

She closed the door and waited for the message. She definitely didn’t need her father to see her phone buzz with any illicit messages. Right on time, it came. “It is time for your punishment. Get your headphones on, strip naked, get the sharpie, get your computer, and put on the heart rate monitor. You’re going to be pleasuring yourself tonight.”

She frowned. Certainly her nipples had been a tad sore, but touching herself hardly seemed like punishment. She typed back, “ok” and set about closing the blinds, tossing the robe off by her closet and stripping out of her pajamas until and slid her lithe body under the covers. Once she was settled with her headphones plugged into her computer, she typed again, “ready”.

“Wonderful, my dear. If you look at your facebook account, you’ll see a new photo album. Open it up now,” he wrote.

Her heart immediately started pounding and she shot up, was he going to post on her account? Had he already done it? She raced to open facebook and clicked to her albums. There was a new one there called, “I LUV MY DADDY”. Terrified, she looked in it and saw picture after picture of her and her father hugging or posing together.

“My sweet girl, you must be wondering what the punishment is. I merely thought your time with your father was so sweet and touching. Now you’re task is simple. You’re going to touch yourself while you think about your loving doting daddy. You must look at his picture and imagine him touching you, and you must want it. While you’re doing that, you must whisper dirty things about your father. I’ll be listening intently and if you’re not thinking about him, I’ll know it. When you cum, you can go to sleep.”

Her hands trembled. Why? Why would he do this to her? How could she do that? She’d never be able to cum, not while thinking about Daddy. He was her safety net, her home base, he wasn’t like that! Her lip trembled as she wrote back, “Please, I’m sorry for earlier, I promise, I’ll be good.”

“Of course you will,” came his reply, “and you will prove that by obeying me right now.”

She was stuck, trapped, why had she snapped at him earlier? She was so reckless and now she had to do this insane thing. But she had to.

Piper lifted two fingers up to her thin lips and moistened them. She began tracing the skin around her breasts. “My daddy is so handsome, and so wonderful,” she whispered. Her nipples that had been abused for much of the day came alive from the sensitivity and from the cold, not any arousal. Still she kept touching herself, “My daddy loves me so much, and he gives the best hugs.”

For minutes on end she praised all the wonderful characteristics of her father as she touched herself. All the while she felt disgusted with the sick thing she knew she had to lead up to. Her fingers dipped down to her clean dry vulva and started to explore as she whispered quietly, “Oh daddy, I love you so much, I’m so happy to be your little girl.” She wondered how disgusted she would be if he saw her right then. He’d probably be so shocked he wouldn’t be able to stand the sight of her. She kept her fingers going, but it was too hard to conjure the image of Jake while looking at her daddy and talking about him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.