Pretty Piper's Private Peril - Cover

Pretty Piper's Private Peril

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 13: Somnambulist

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Somnambulist - Piper Embrie is Devin Fawkes's perfect friend. Cheerleader, smart, kind, and with the perfect son of a Senator Alpha boyfriend. But one mistake shatters her perfect world leading to sextortion and debauchery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Detective Ignacio Cortez swirled his coffee and looked over his notes again. He looked up to his partner, Detective Amanda Wilson, skeptically, “You still like the father for this?”

“Not ruling it out,” she said with a sigh.

“The driver couldn’t pick him out of the line-up,” he sipped the coffee. It tasted like degreaser.

“It’s all we have to go on, Cortez. I mean look at the mother’s statement, she practically handed him to us. And she loves him.”

He flipped back over to the interview and reread the transcript, “Hell of a thing...”

She had been a mess when they brought her in for a third separate interview. Their daughter had been missing for two weeks at that point. That time, Amanda had spoken to her alone as Ignacio watched. She changed her story and finally came clean about some of her changed behavior. The girl was withdrawing from her father. She’d suspected a fight, but her intuition was telling her that something sexual had happened. Just voicing that suspicion had nearly broken her. Their search of his laptop revealed an intense and disgusting cache of porn. A copy of the hard drive was sitting in evidence, but they still hadn’t booked him for it. They had him dead to rights on possession of child pornography, but they wanted to keep an eye on him. If he really was responsible for her disappearance, he’d slip and he’d go to her. Unless she was dead. In that case they needed to get him for more than just possession.

“What about the warehouse?” He asked.

“What about it? Torched. There was a phone, probably hers. Dogs couldn’t find a scent.”

He pressed, “What if we bribe someone from the shell company filers?”

She shook her head, “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear you say bribe, and those fuckers aren’t going to give up shit anyway. Their life blood is privacy.”

It was going on six weeks since she’d disappeared, and hope was fading on her return. “He’s supposed to go on a business trip at the end of the week.”

She whipped around to him, “Domestic?”

“Nope.”

“Shit,” she muttered, “Then we gotta pick him up.”

“Goddamn. I’ll get the paperwork for the warrant started.” A father and his daughter. It was the only thread they had left to pull on, but that didn’t make it any easier. He sent a fax off to a judge that would officially make Nathan Embrie a wanted man.

Piper sat up and rose from bed. Left foot first, then right foot, as instructed. She washed her body and perfumed herself using the scents he liked. After she was clean and dry she sat down in front of the mirror and put on the collar that Master had gifted her. It marked her as his.

She ran her fingers along the length of it and it sent a thrilling chill through her body. Her delicate fingers traced down along her skin to the tips of her bare breasts. She circled them and teased herself into arousal. Even if he still hadn’t taken her, he liked when she was moist for him and she longed to please him.

The door opened and her heart leapt. Without a thought she knelt down on the floor with her arms behind her.

“Good morning, pet.”

“Good morning, Master.”

“Would you like to have breakfast?”

“If you wish it, Master.”

“Tell me in your heart dear, do you wish to please me?”

“Oh yes, Master, more than anything,” there was an edge to her voice. She fluttered between desire and joy.

“What would you do to please me?”

“Anything, master. I would suck you and drink of your seed, give you my body to plow until sweet release, give you my bottom to break if you wished it, my body is here for your pleasure master.” She told no lies. She was desperate to be taken by him if he would deem her worthy. She longer to complete her perfection. But she trusted in him to choose when she was ready.

“Perfection. Come, let us test this proclamation. At my heel, girl.”

At his words she shot up and hurried to his side. Her body was completely nude, but she was unashamed. He walked to the door and her heart fell. Was she not worthy? She stopped at the door.

He looked back at her, “Come along, we have friends to meet.”

Her eyes widened and she followed him out of her home.

They emerged from the steps to the basement out to a huge room with the ceiling vaulted three stories high at least. The walls that weren’t windows were white and colored furniture provided splashes of joy. It was nighttime. She’d thought it had been morning. But time had no meaning anymore.

There were a small group of men, all older and all seemed wealthy. Their ethnicities varied, but she did not try to place them.

“Gentlemen, may I present to you my wonder. Today, her name is Katie. Isn’t that right Katie?”

“Yes, Master.”

He smiled and turned to her, “Dearest Katie, do you with to pleasure me orally?”

She looked up at him, “Oh yes, Master, very much.”

“Then today you will. But first, each of these men should be pleasured. You will do this for me to show kindness to my guests. If I believe you have pleased me, then I shall reward you with my seed. On your knees.”

She fell to her knees and crawled to the nearest man, a man in white robes. Their eyes roamed her naked body, the arched curve of her spine, the roundness of the bottom, and the milky whiteness of her skin. She knew she inspired desire and she was glad for it. It would make her job easier.

“Sir, I would be honored if you would allow me to pleasure you with my mouth.”

He consented, sat down, and she ducked under his robes. He wore pants underneath, but she dutifully liberated his thickening penis from their confines. She did not want to suck him, she did not want the taste in her mouth, and thick smell in her nostril, but her Master had ordered it, and she loved her Master more than life itself.

“Oh,” the man issued various words in a foreign language as she got to work. His flesh pumped into hardness in her mouth and she serviced him, pretending it was Master violating her young lips.

Her fingers played with his balls as she jacked his cock, the slapping sucking sound was obvious as her head bobbed beneath his robes. The men were talking but she was focused on her task. Her pussy continued to moisten and she sang to herself in her mind, “I’m a kinky cocksucker.”

He splashed the back of her mouth and she swallowed as best she could. There wasn’t much so she was able to get it down and lick it clean. She’d had other cocks that produced way more spunk. But that was before she had found her true self.

She came back out and looked for Master to see his approving face, but he ignored her. Of course. She’d only serviced one of the men. She chastised herself for being a stupid cunt and crawled to the next man. She was smart enough not to get up. After all, he hadn’t told her she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.