The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Nicole burns an entire day playing Zelda with the new Nintendo that appeared magically by her door that morning. She started after a healthy serving of breakfast and vitamins. She’s a little guilty about having completely ignored Uncle Ryan, but when he doesn’t come up to bother her she feels less bad. It’s not that she’s a total geek girl or gamer chick who withdraws from the world, it’s just that she likes Zelda and Kart. It is something she used to play with friends from time to time.

The next day she’s deep in a dungeon when Mistress Avery walks in and stands in front of the TV. “Would you like to take a break and go swim some laps?”

“Nah, I’m fine.” She can see enough of the screen by dodging her head around that she doesn’t die. She finds a safe spot while Avery crosses her arms.

“The sun is quite nice out today, so much better to go for a swim than to stay in this dungeon, don’t you think?” She gestures to the room.

Nicole has the blinds drawn to reduce glare on the screen, her room was a little dark and danker than a meme stash. She grins at that random thought. After a moment of Avery still not moving, she answers without even bothering to pause the game. “It’s always sunny; It’s LA. Call me when it’s raining.”

Avery turns and moves out of the way, but her forceful steps give Nicole a chill. Mistress Avery disappears into her closet, emerging with a turquoise bikini, then strides back and yanks the cord out from the power supply shutting off everything. Nicole thinks about going and just pulling the Switch out of the dock and continuing to play, but she decides better of that idea when Avery flings the swimsuit onto the floor in front of her.

“Miss is going to go for a swim today. Twenty laps, I think. If not, Miss is going to experience further discipline.” She looms over the young teenager who refuses to make eye contact. Nicole weighs her options.

“Fine, whatever, I wanna lose some weight anyway.”

She has gained a couple pounds in her time at Uncle Ryan’s. Perhaps it was all the sumptuous food, but she’d arrived as a waif, nervous and small. She’s still small in stature, but she has a hint of curvature in her body now that she hadn’t seen before. With the archery and swimming that she’s been doing, her arms have a little bit of shape. That white bikini she’d worn from the first day was now a little too snug in the top for her, but she wasn’t going to complain about that.

She sighs into the mirror. “Whatever.”

Avery watches the young charge dive into the pool. She tans well, a deep bronze. With her dark hair she truly looks more and more like the woman her uncle had deported. Such young skin, smooth and pliant, Avery looks forward to getting her hands on the young girl. When she emerges from the water, dripping lips parted into an O sucking in breath, her features are delicate and perfectly Flaherty. Her hungry eyes devour the young girl as she waits for her turn. She only wishes her master would let her use the more concentrated lotion on the young girl.

Twenty laps she swims as Mistress Avery looks on. Five more and the bossy maid is looking pleased enough to allow her to stop. She swims over to the edge. “Am I done?”

“Well done, Miss. Would you like me to prepare lunch and a massage?”

“Nah, I’mma chill here for a while.” Nicole pushes off the side and drift out into the pool.

“Very well.” Mistress Avery turns to leave.

“But lunch sounds dope, can you bring something out here? Like a smoothie or something?” She’s grinning madly. Maybe Avery can come in and interrupt her game, but in the end, Avery’s the one following orders. Later, when she takes Avery up on that massage offer, it’ll be on her terms, cause she’s the rich one.

She’s feeling practically gleeful when she drops that bomb. “I change my mind, I’ll take that massage.”

She feels the malice in Avery’s eyes are she walks by, not even bothering to towel off and letting droplets rain with each step of her bikini covered body. It’s a power play, sure, but her minor vengeance is a fun game to play.

Once the spoiled brat is lying face down on the cushioned massage table, the temptation to switch to the higher dose bottle is strong. There are other mixes that would be so much more potent and if she wasn’t a special project, she’d be dosed, pliant, and willingly eating Avery’s cunt out like the devoted pussy slave she deserved to be. She longs to ravish the young girl and put her back in her place, but she has strict orders and Master is a God among men. She slips on her specially coated gloves and rolls them up her forearms. It wouldn’t do for her to lose control today.

Avery begins lathering the oil into the tanned girl’s back, spreading the lightly sandalwood scented tincture in long slow strokes. Her fingers curve down the slope of her mid back to the valley of the small of her back. The oil warms as the relaxed friction pulls the girl’s skin. Her fingers slip in the pool of liquid gathered at the concavity in that valley until while a single drop of drugged oil escapes to run down the side of her waist. Avery licks her lips at the thought of other moist areas.

Nicole sighs acceptance when both hands move to her waist and push up her sides all the way to her shoulders. Avery may be bossy, but when it comes to massages, she is powerfully good. The pressures stretch her spine and press tension out of her muscles and that lovely scented oil seems to make the problems of the world melt away. No wonder the rich live like this. It’s pretty great. She surrenders her breath as Avery works her back, surrenders her stress as Avery massages her legs. She turns over dutifully, baring her entirely naked body in the privacy of the massage parlor.

With every squeeze, a new ache burgeons within her. With each deeper and deeper descent to relaxation, she finds more and more yearning. Her thoughts wander to the man with the camera in the coffee shop. He’d probably be a great kisser. It’s a shame he’s so much older. It’d be nice to be back in school, and maybe go on a date. Boys here probably have private yachts. She could go on one and be away from everyone and...

She groans she Avery props her knee up on her shoulder and stretches out her hip. When Nicole first arrived, she would never have thought she’d be letting herself be so intimately exposed but now she’s not even thinking about it. She’s not even wondering why Avery didn’t bother to drape a towel over her nethers.

Her fingers travel everywhere and cover every bit of her body. She’s careless enough that a small bit of oil even finds its way onto her mound.

Avery’s hands are gone from her body and it takes a moment for Nicole to register the sound of the gloves peeling off. She comes aware of how delightfully dizzy she feels. Half asleep, half entranced, she takes a few moments to breathe before she’s able to think about getting up.

Her pleasurable buzz shines through in a lazy beatific smile. Uncle Ryan can’t help but remark on it at dinner. “You seem to be in good spirits.”

“Yeah ... Good day.”

“Glad to hear it. With a smile like that I should be throwing parties and taking you out to the scene. It’s always good to have a beautiful woman on your arm.”

“Parties sound cool. But too bad you can’t take me into any clubs.”

He raises a questioning brow.

“‘Cause I’m still sixteen.” She lilts a giggle.

“Leave that to me.” He brushes off her concern, leaving her a little confused.

She’s all smiles as she questions him. “How? I only have my old school ID. I don’t even have a Driver’s license.”

He sighs and slaps her fork down in a controlled manner. “This again.”

“What?” His anger is making her start to regret trying to sneak the conversation back towards school. She’d been feeling good after getting the better of Avery, but this might have been a mistake.

“You know what?” He stops and pulls back the anger flash she’d scene. After a moment, he has his smiling face back on. “I see, you still haven’t realized. We are exceptional people.”

She’s blank.

“The rules. You know the ones that you were taught - well, I guess we were taught growing up.” He swirls his wine thoughtfully. “They are nothing. They are quaint constraints placed to keep the masses in their lines. But people like up. We’re different. The rules don’t apply to us. Everyone else is following the rules for a chance to get a few crumbs. They contort themselves into these socially acceptable amalgams, all the while denying their true selves. They lead these ... What did Thoreau say? ‘Lives of quiet desperation.’ That’s not us.

This school fascination? You don’t need it. How many times were you in school and just wishing you could be somewhere, anywhere else?”

She shrinks and shrugs. But the answer was ‘often’.

“Exactly. Why go back when you don’t have to? All of these rules don’t apply to us. Deep down inside, you, the real you has been clamoring to get out. Now you’re becoming a woman, and the woman you are wants to live. She wants to breathe life and enjoy herself. Now that you’re here, you can. We have the kind of means that allow us to be our true selves. Not the cardboard cutouts that work in factories or waiting tables.

The rules ... don’t apply to us. We can live how we want.”

She’s taken by his words. Not in the words themselves, but in the way he animates. He’s revealing to her a truth that she’s never even considered.

“I want you to learn who you are, the real you, so you can live a fully expressed unbridled life. Live, breath, burn, and leave a mark on this world. But make that mark yours.”

“How? I mean, how do I know what mark to leave?”

He smiles. “You learn, you look, you try everything, and you chase your passions. Blindly, recklessly, feverishly, you chase them. Whatever sparks desire, take it and consume it or let it consume you. Either way is fine. As long as you feel it.”

She’s squirming in her seat. She knows he’s probably talking about careers and love and all that grown up stuff, but all this talk of desire is bringing her back to the studio and kissing Juliet. And the look on her face when Xavier fucked her so deep. If anything sparks desire it’d be that. Just the thought has her belly tingling.

“Either way is fine?” Did he mean, being a lesbian? Wait, was she a lesbian? No, that was crazy hot, but she liked guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.