The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Nicole was over the moon with excitement to go shopping. Going to the mall was always fun, but now she had money! Maybe it wasn’t her money, but her amazing uncle wanted her to learn to be rich and she was up for it. Being rich was going to be pretty darn cool. Avery got into the limo with her, but she wasn’t in her maid’s outfit. She wore an off the shoulder top and designer distressed jeans, with her hair feathered out. Avery looked like a normal girl, possibly even cool. Older but much closer to her age than she first thought. When she first met her, she thought maybe she and her uncle had a thing, but now she looked too young for him, like maybe college aged.

Nicole tried to spark up small talk, but Avery wasn’t really responsive. Instead as soon as they got in the limo, she got on her phone and started making ‘important’ phone calls. It sounded like she was making reservations, but she was being indecipherable. It was english but there were far too many proper nouns and nouns used as verbs for it to make and sense.

The drove past a mall, which left Nicole confused, but she sat quietly and waited until they pulled up to a shop full of crystal, lights, felt covered walls and strangely curvaceous furniture.

“Miss Avery, how delightful to see you!” An olive skinned woman with unctuous straight hair and an embarrassment of womanly curves kissed Avery on both cheeks. “We have such fun, don’t we? But today is for this bella bella, Nicole, no? Come, come, we have work to do, hmm, the top is not hideous, but the jeans, no no no, this does not go, this is criminal, this is an injustice to your beauty, you’re not a piccola ragazza, no?”

Nicole shook her head. She didn’t know what that was, but assumed it was not good. Swept away by the woman and her silent assistant, she found herself in a back room that was larger than the front. Surrounded by mirrors, Anna Sophia and her assistant jabbered in what she assumed was Italian or possibly Portuguese, she couldn’t be sure.

“Okay, let’s see what we have to work with,” she waved her hand dismissively at Nicole, who just looked confused. Seeing inaction, she continued, “Take it off.”

Nicole looked to Avery with pleading eyes, surely they weren’t going to have her strip out here in the open. “Uhm, where’s the dressing room?”

The oily haired woman snorted, “This is the fitting room. This is not an Old Navy even if your clothes look like it. Come now, don’t waste my time.” She practically spat out the words with such an unctuous disdain that the entire concept of Old Navy felt greasy. Seeing the ingenue’s inaction, she rolled her eyes to Avery, “Avery, darling, are you playing a joke on me? Did you find her on the street?”

Avery turned towards them, taking care not to spill her newly acquired champagne flute, “What’s wrong now?”

Nicole jumped in, “Uhm, nothing’s wrong, I’m just - uh, there’s no changing room, right?” Avery nodded. “Okay, just checking.” She offered a weak smile to Avery who took a small sip and nodded.

She didn’t want to make waves, and despite the oddity of it, she figured if Avery was okay with it, this was just how it was. She supposed there was something kind of cool about the whole store being virtually hers. Wrapped in that heady experience, she pulled off her top revealing a soft white modest bra that gave full coverage to her high set breasts. As she got it off, she felt hands on her high rise jeans, unbuckling the skinny belt that came with it. Anna Sophia’s assistant must have gotten impatient, but Nicole bit back the complaint she felt rising. Instead she let the woman reach around and push the jeans down past her hips and over her bottom. Avery watched with a smile as the girl’s white lacy boyshort style undies came into view. It was the most modest of the underwear she’d had to choose from, and on the lithe girl’s slim soft form, it fit her perfectly arcing along the symmetric globes of her bottom. She was most pleased by the blush the came across Nicole’s face, flustered by the exposure and unsure what to do with her hands. She watched intently to see what was coming next.

Nicole stepped out of the jeans and the assistant led her onto a small cylindrical pedestal where she stood on display. From behind, the fastidious assistant slipped her thumbs under Nicole’s bra shocking the young teen back to panic.

“Wait,” she complained softly. She was wholly unprepared for a full on display, after all she could justify being exposed as much as a bikini, but no more. She clutched her own soft breasts to keep her bra on and Anna Sophia came around to her.

“Dear girl, I must know what I am working with, now stop acting like a petulant child.”

Adequately upbraided, Nicole’s arms softened, relinquishing control of her bra and rose to allow it to be pulled off. Her eyes met Anna’s that bored into her demanding compliance. She made no moves as the assistant peeled the boyshorts down off her hips to a pool around her ankles. She stepped out of the last gossamer protection she’d had.

Nicole clung to her modesty with a hand between her legs and another covering her small breasts hugging herself. She tried to tell herself not to freak out, though if a boy walked in she knew she’d absolutely die. Behind her, the assistant pocketed her bra and panties with a smile.

“Well, someone has not been getting sun,” Anna Sophia tutted running her fingers along Nicole’s arm. Her chest was untouched by the sun, creamy and light, while her arms had a tan that lightened on the way up. A second set of hands touched her hips, guiding them straight, then measuring them. Anna mused to herself, “We’ll have to get you some proper swim wear so you can even out that tan.”

Nicole allowed her arms to be pulled to the side for measurements. Yet every time she tried to take them back, they had some other feature of her form that required her to move them. Their hands and tape measures touched and glided over her body in an oddly distracting way as they fussed over her.

“Oop-” Nicole gasped as a tape measure flicked across her nipple on the way down. The attentions and the coolness of the room had brought her nipples to attention in a way that was impossible to hide. Though her breasts here modest, her rosy nipples poked prominently. It was part of the reason she always wore a bra, preferably with a little padding. She didn’t want to poke out so much, as that always got her attention in school, even sometimes from teachers.

She felt a hand along her inner thigh, “Spread your legs a bit more please,” the assistant said from behind her.

Fighting her instinct to squeeze her legs tighter, she asked, “why?”

“To measure your inseam,” she explained.

“Please dear, just follow instructions and this will go much faster.”

Timidly, Nicole complied. The tape measure came and warm fingers pressed up against her womanhood. She couldn’t help but let out a tiny yelp as she was so casually handled. Another hand lingered caressing her bottom while Avery sipped at her champagne and relaxed.

“Perhaps Miss would like a bit of refreshment?”

Avery interjected, “That sounds like a lovely idea.”

“Can I have a coke?” Nicole asked, but they ignored her.

Instead, Avery went with the assistant, leaving her alone with Anna Sophia who looked over her paper list of measurements. To her horror Nicole noted it was only half filled out. “Not bad, not perfect, but all bodies have character, no? Pull your shoulders back.”

Weary of fighting, she did as she was told, thrusting her smallish breasts forward, presenting her nipples as her face flushed with embarrassment. She told herself again, that she had no reason to be embarrassed, they were just professionals. As embarrassed as she felt, they probably didn’t even think of her in any way at all. It was difficult to do that when Anna pinched both nipples with the tape measure as she carefully assessed the distance between them.

Nicole continued to be utterly mortified, meanwhile the assistant slipped her confiscated undergarments to Avery with a smile. Avery’s predatory smile beamed free behind the young girl’s back. She waggled a small vial of powder to the assistant who choked back a stifled giggle. Biting her lip the two conspiratorially grinned and Avery spread a fine layer of powder on the inside of the girl’s boyshort panties. She grinned in delicious delight as she thought about the wonderful feelings that powder she would soon be producing. She traded them back to the assistant in exchange for a fresh glass of champagne.

Before long, the assistant returned to Nicole, handing her a champagne flute.

“Oh, uhm, I’m not old enough to have, uhm.”

Avery interrupted her as she approached, “Oh relax, honey, it’s just a sip of bubbly. Don’t be such a baby.”

“You sure it’s okay? What about uncle Ryan?”

“Yeah, we don’t need to tell your uncle, it’ll be our little secret. Besides, a sip of bubbly is nothing.”

“Okay,” unsure but excited at the illicit opportunity, Nicole lifted and tipped the glass as the women continued fussing and measuring. She gulped a mouthful down taking more than she’d planned and the bubbles tingled the tip of her nose from inside the flute. ‘You’re going to have to get used to much more luxury,’ she thought in the voice of her uncle.

The two women working ran a variety of fabrics soft and stretchy over her skin as they pinched and fitted various styles. Nicole felt less like a model and more like a mannequin as they handled her and posed her. But she cared less after each sip of champagne. By the time she’d finished the glass she reasoned that having these women at this high class establishment fuss over her was downright glamorous.

Avery took the glass from her hand and handed back her underthings, “Not so bad.”

“No, gosh,” she took the doctored garments thankfully, and quickly slipped on the bottoms, “It’s actually kind of fun. I’m excited to see what the clothes are going to look like. Is this how rich people really shop?”

Avery shrugged, “Only with Mr. Flaherty’s kind of money.”

The two shared a giggle. Nicole was struck again by the kind of privilege she now had access to. It amazed her for a moment before she remembered she still had her own bra in her hands and slipped it back on.

Anna Sophia strode back carrying two champagne flutes, handing one to each of the ladies, “Of course to have items custom made will take time. You can not have anything truly worthy of you today. But I know you have a party and you must look amazing, you must, this is my curse, because if you wear my clothes you wear my name. Madelina, Sbrigati!”

The assistant Madelina rolled a double rack of Nicole sized dresses in from one of the side doors.

“It is good you wear no makeup today, I hate to get makeup on the dresses.” She caressed the teen’s cheek appraising her, “And you are so cute, let’s see if we can make you beautiful.” Nicole bit her lip and blushed.

They set about zipping her into the first dress; it was a black and white A-line dress with a vintage Hollywood feel. To go with it she put on a huge round hat and tipped it to the side. When she saw herself in the mirror she gaped. It looked so good! It wasn’t flashy or gaudy, just glamorous. She nodded quickly her approval before they took it back off and handed her back her glass of bubbly.

“With this dress, you are Hollywood, glamor, lovely starlet making the movies,” Anna narrated to her.

She sipped between outfit changes, each either more daring or more flashy, some downright sultry that made her blush even more than when she’d been nude, but they were all spectacular. Anna’s narrations continued:

“In this, you are a beautiful mermaid, luring men to your arms.” Fingers traced along her slim arms, giving her little goosebumps. Before she could note anything, her glass was taken away and the straps slid down her arms to remove it.

“There I see a modern princess, proud and regal, no prince could turn away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.