The Golden Knot - Cover

The Golden Knot

Copyright© 2019 by Ridden

Chapter 1: Thursday

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Thursday - A little story about an annual competition held between six rather special and very private clubs. Warning: Not my usual kind of story. Proceed with care. Please read the codes first. Enjoy (I hope)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Bestiality   Caution  

The play area was closed, being prepared for the following night’s event, so tonight the bar was packed full. From my place I could see out across the room, the dance floor was busy, but not full, unlike the seating area. The main bar looked like a scene from the storming of the bastille.

The club was one of two that I frequented, easier to access for those who lived in the city, discrete enough, tucked away in the corner of an industrial park. Discretion is everything to those who desire the company of others who share their kink. The club caters exclusively to those who enjoy bestiality. Mostly dogs, those being the most popular and easiest to keep.

Buried at the back of the main room was a small bar with a few alcoves allowed extra privacy or just a quieter place away from the chaos of the main area. My place was at the end of the that bar, quiet enough to enjoy a conversation, yet perfectly placed to see the antics of the other members. People watching is a long enjoyed pleasure of mine.

The girl that approached caught my eye, not so much because of her appearance, though it was pleasing. No. It was her manner, it seemed the closer she came to less confidence she displayed, a certain nervousness seemed to grow as she stepped carefully, navigating around the tables and groups of comfortable chairs that formed the main part of the room.

I sipped from my glass, still people watching, but aware of the girl.

She slowed, body nervous, mind made up. Eventually she reached a spot just with my arms reach. It was as far as her determination could stand.

For a long moment I thought she might turn and flee.

Then she transformed, right there before my eyes. Her body straightened, shoulders drew back, breasts thrust forwards, hips rolled and her head lifted. Eyes burned with a desire as yet unknown, but very obviously fed from a furnace long stoked by need.

Her eyes locked not onto my face, but onto the collar around my neck. Not once did her attention wander, not once did her laser focus drift from their target. It made talking to her a little distanced, not that I minded, she wasn’t the first, would not be the last.

“I ... Umm ... I need ... FUCK IT... !! I need a sponsor, they won’t let me register without one. Please ... Help me... ??”

The mix of shyness and determination amused me. The request wasn’t new, the wording was ... Different.

“Why exactly do you think you need to enter... ??” I always tried to be cold, uncaring, detached.”

“I need ... Have to prove...”

“To who... ?” I think I actually succeeded in making my voice crack like a whip.

“To me ... To myself...”

I nodded, not like I couldn’t understand her, I had once been her. “You understand the consequences... ?” Of course she didn’t, not completely, nobody did, until it was too late.

“Yes ... I ... I memorised all the rules. Honest.”

Now that was funny. There are only really two rules, and they are simple enough for anyone to understand. The rules are simple, it’s the consequences that are complicated. I made her wait whilst I studied her. Watching for her body language to reveal its secrets. She never moved, just waited, anxious, yet resigned.

I studied the room, there was nobody watching her, nobody to ensure her obedience. Good. Well, good and bad. Good to know she was not being forced, bad that she’d have no support.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.